Reviews for Life and Death
Galinda-girl chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
I'm sorry, I hope I wasn't to harsh before b/c I really do like this story, and this chappie was better w/ character development Can't wait to read the next one :)
Ai.Wun chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
Aah its so good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
V.S chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
real good! a few spelling mistakes here and there, but really good! and is her name pronounced lee or lay? i've heard it both ways and spelled leigh...thanks! keep writing! i wanna read on!
Galinda-girl chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Nice story here, really creative. Just quickly, I think you should give more of a character to Leigh b/c all we see now is this scared, self pitying person and I know there is more to it than that. Keep writing
OscarMango chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
keep writing
0tomorrow0 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Finally an update... keep going!

mystic.fox chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
This was a great update. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
0tomorrow0 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
That last paragraph was creepy... update soon! And I like the name you chose, Marion Thorne. How'd you come up with it?

mystic.fox chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I can't believe she escaped...that was pure luck! I can't wait to see what happens next.
0tomorrow0 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
That guy is some sick wacko person... killing is an art? But anyway, nice... the chapters are kinda short, but that just might be because I'm used to super-long ones. I'm not saying the chappies must lengthen, but just commenting. Do whatever works for you as the author. :) And maybe the sidekick person has some secret tricks up his sleeves, no?

mystic.fox chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Very intriguing story. I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon.
0tomorrow0 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
ooh... what happens next? Poor girls...

0tomorrow0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow, chilling. But nothing super bad is happening cuz it's not rated M, right? Anyway, great start - please continue this story!

arwenfrodogurl chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
My word. The conversation at the end-"You still like your women blonde?" It froze my blood.

Chilling, sickening, and fascinating. Please write more.