Reviews for In My Own Words
khale chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
so cute! it's been in my to-do list to read all your stories since...yesterday. and i've already read three!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
lol that is so cute
Jay827 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
awe that was wow. ahah. :D
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hey! I'm not sure how I managed never to stumble upon this before, but it's brilliant! Inspiration comes from the strangest of places, eh? Great job!
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
You know I think I wouldn't be able to tell if a guy was movie-quoting mainly because I'm not a normal teenager as I don't watch many movies. Rarely, actually.

Ah man I hate that she was a silly girl for putting herself through all that trouble. Did she have to deliberately try and set him up? Was it the only way he would realise that she is the one for her? D

gulistanlik
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
AWW!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Fluffy. Cute. Obvious from the beginning, but that makes it all the cuter. (: Love the characters, love the very original idea, and love love love the oneshot. (: I'm very awesomely happy that Queen of Absolutely Everything added this to our c2. (:
Blue Bird Cry chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Haha. That's so... naw. :)

I think you are master of the one-shots, because seriously... you're on a roll.
silvershadow23 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
ok this is a little late

lol

i got drug into town kicking and screaming.

ahem.

lol.

i like this. it was very adorable. really. where do you get your inspiration? i am slightly envious...heh...
Lena Niccolas chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hey,

I read your other one shots, and I liked most of them a lot. I think the one with "pumpkin" was best :)

Erm. I have a confession though...I kinda hate Rachel lol. Ereghefed yeah. She kinda comes across like one those girls that are just like, "I'm a tom boy, I hang with the guys..." and then meanwhile, she's also like, "back off bitch, he's mine." Except in this really conniving way. Zoe, I sympathize with completely. Maybe that's just the geek in me acting up again though.
ConverseKicker16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
AWW! totally sweet! I for one LA-HA-OF-ED IT! lol. one of the bests! good for a one-shot...what am i saying; GREAT FOR A ONE-SHOT! KEEP IT UP! and I love the begging movie quote-McFly, one o'me favorite movies! good job, again. hope to see more of your stories soon!-Chels
GANGSTAR chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Adding this to my favorites! Seriously, you're an amazing writer. I loved this :)
Guess Who chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING! God I think my heart skipped a beat a second there! It's so great, my favourite one shot you have EVER written and difinately in my top 5 of all time! I'd be proud too if I were you! AMAZING JOB!

Love ya!
microwavepopcorn chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
yay!

that was hilarious. the bad breath thing. and one shots are always fun. i like rachel's character... she's very... sly...
mia5081 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008