Reviews for In My Own Words
mia5081 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
So sweet!

Great job :D

Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Loved it to bits. Just simply brilliant!

Sweet & corny& real & everything I could ask for.

Congrats! You did an amazing job! :)

White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Adorable :D

Loved it!

(Sadly, though, I've never seen the Titanic...such a deprived teen girl I am *shakes head*)

PurpI3.14 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008

well done
fairEtales chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
oh my gosh. this is was great. seriously. aww. it was adorable. loved it!
x3life chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
aw this was so cute! loved it )
Alice Heist chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Are you French? Or do you speak French? Because I noticed during the McDonald's flashback you called a napkin a serviette.

Just thought you should know. Great job otherwise; it was quite the cuteness.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
So cute. Oh my gosh. One of the cutest one-shots ever. And I love the bit with "I'm impressed." "And I'm in love." SO adorable. Write more like this, yeah?
Holiday in Spain chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
this is absolutely adorable. I love it. and i think that quotes as pick up lines are lame, but... in the right context, they could be cute... as long as it not ALL quotes... that's dumb. but yeah, it's a really cute story.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
very sweet & fluffy one-shot...i'm very impressed...very original i must cousin is half korean & half irish...but wow, your description of rachel is so nice...onto my fav list!
bridgette261 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Once again, job well done :]

written chapter 1 . 3/5/2008

and i love mcfly.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Love it!
storys chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I think I would have really liked it if I wasn't pissed at this annoying short and fat rat girl. ANYWAYS, I like this. The beginning was kind of stupid, the whole matchmaking thing. It was really cliche but I LOVE THE MOVIE QUOTES. Yes, really. THAT IS SO CUTE. I wouldn't mind if a guy did that if the moment was right (once in awhile), but if he did that too much I'd probably smack him. Anyways, great idea!
Noie chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I REALLY REALLY liked this one, but I wish the ending was a little longer and he threw in some more of his own words! Great job, though. I loved the quotes.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »