Reviews for In My Own Words
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Loved it to bits. Just simply brilliant!

Sweet & corny& real & everything I could ask for.

Congrats! You did an amazing job! :)

Cheers!
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Adorable :D

Loved it!

(Sadly, though, I've never seen the Titanic...such a deprived teen girl I am *shakes head*)

-Aria
RoseLife chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
cuute!

well done
fairEtales chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
oh my gosh. this is was great. seriously. aww. it was adorable. loved it!
x3life chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
aw this was so cute! loved it )
Alice Heist chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Are you French? Or do you speak French? Because I noticed during the McDonald's flashback you called a napkin a serviette.

Just thought you should know. Great job otherwise; it was quite the cuteness.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
So cute. Oh my gosh. One of the cutest one-shots ever. And I love the bit with "I'm impressed." "And I'm in love." SO adorable. Write more like this, yeah?
Holiday in Spain chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
this is absolutely adorable. I love it. and i think that quotes as pick up lines are lame, but... in the right context, they could be cute... as long as it not ALL quotes... that's dumb. but yeah, it's a really cute story.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
very sweet & fluffy one-shot...i'm very impressed...very original i must say...my cousin is half korean & half irish...but wow, your description of rachel is so nice...onto my fav list!
bridgette261 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Once again, job well done :]

-Katherine
written chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
cute!

and i love mcfly.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Love it!
storys chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I think I would have really liked it if I wasn't pissed at this annoying short and fat rat girl. ANYWAYS, I like this. The beginning was kind of stupid, the whole matchmaking thing. It was really cliche but I LOVE THE MOVIE QUOTES. Yes, really. THAT IS SO CUTE. I wouldn't mind if a guy did that if the moment was right (once in awhile), but if he did that too much I'd probably smack him. Anyways, great idea!
Noie chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I REALLY REALLY liked this one, but I wish the ending was a little longer and he threw in some more of his own words! Great job, though. I loved the quotes.
GrannyP chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
The opening line is hilarious and should be used as the opener in all classic stories from now on. Haha.

I LOVED the part where Rachel was getting all jealous because her plan backfired and Matt actually stuck around with one of her set-ups for longer than usual. At first I thought Rachel was trying to get every girl in the world to hate him so that he would have no choice but to be with her, but that would be impossible.

So this story had two things in it that I absolutely love: 1. best friend secretly in love with best friend, and 2. slight touches of jealousy.

Absolutely adorable and cute to no end! A job well done, I'd say!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »