Reviews for turning the wheel
TheGlycoprotein chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Loved autumn, especially the "red waterfalls" - thought the imagery there was brilliant. But winter is by far my favourite... it's just on another level. I can picture it in my head and it's just awesome. Nice work :)
sad-infamy chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Kill the ice
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I enjoyed all these poems. Wonderful imagery, great choice of words - I've no complaints.

Winter was my favorite. The last two lines are absolutely striking.
Basara chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
all a mystery of the nature... a beautiful glitch...

nice...
Ryan Schiff chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I love the image, really vivid and natural. The only thing I don't like is the last line... I'm not sure if thats just because it is separated from the rest of the poem (a typographical error, I am sure) of it I don't like it because it's only one word alone on a line. I might suggest fiddling last line a bit, but the idea is really great.
Doc Blood chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I like the hopefulness of this - spring is coming as the seasons change, though it always seems to be something of a surprise, even when we are expecting change, when it actually happens. Nice.

Peace, Doc
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
ich frage mich, warum die alert-Mail mit drei Tagen verspätung bei mir ankam. So ist eigentlich nichts mehr zu sagen, außer dass ich das Haiku unglaublich dicht finde.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I love the separation of the last line from the rest of the haiku. It makes it more...unexpected (don't have a much better word, sorry...) and that its one word with five syllables in it. I love the imagery I get from 'a stir of green cracks the ice'...Gorgeous image. Great job.

-C.N
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
the image of the laughter trickling down is really beautiful as is the piece... but it was such a different image than the first piece... it didn't really seem like a cohesive collection... but otherwise it was really beautiful

PS thanks so much for your review! and as I said before check out the review marathon (link in my profile)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I like this haiku a lot.. I especially love how the last line is separate from the first two and is 5 syllables in one word... and the image of a stir of green cracking the ice is really beautiful as well

PS If your bored check out the Review Game & its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
Eirien chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Great idea. Rife with symbolism, and the last line does come "unexpectedly" indeed. Nice instance of language mirroring content.
Mitsunaga chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Good stuff, i've been gone for three years and its nice to see some talented people here.
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Very nice! Summer is my favorite season and you did a great job capturing the "essence" of it. Keep it up!

-Katrina Zeffirelli
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
O! I like this one a lot! It has a certain sense of hope to it! )

-Katrina Zeffirelli