Reviews for Shadow
LetsMakeBisciuts101 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I'm so sorry, maybe I'm slow or something but I have to ask, cause I've reread this part twice. Is Aria half-wolf all the time or does she go human sometimes and wolf other times? Cuz I really need help on this man. Its freaking my brain out.
The Imagination Addict chapter 32 . 10/27/2011
feedback! frankly, i dont know if you're even still alive. cos you haven't updated this site (profile, stories etc) for 2 years. so i'll keep this short.

the story is too long. it's really draggy at some parts. and i dont fully understand their romance. but to be honest, it could just be me, cos i suck at understanding people. basic stuff i get, complicated stuff not so much. plus ive never been in a relationship.

on the bright side, i read through it all anyway (even though i think this could be wayyy shorter) cos it was suspenseful enough to keep me reading. :)
Fee18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow, great begining. I also like the quote from Mary Shelly's Frankenstein. (good book too) It helped set the mood of the preface. I hope the rest of the story follows suit.

Fee
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
good
MyDesperateEndeavor chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
The preface was way to much like Twilight preface for me, but othr than that, the first few chapters are good
ZombieDragon chapter 32 . 11/18/2008
Wow, this story is something special. Really, it is. I love your style of writing and how you make the characters alive.

I love all the plot twists and stuff too, I'll be going off to read the sequel now.

Oh, wait, one more thing. I wish you best of luck that this story gets published, if it hasn't already. If it is to be published (if it isn't already) then I'll pick it up off the shelf so that I can read it whenever my internet goes down.
EmeraldDragon1144 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Very captivating!
C.J. Denton chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
you lost me during the Info dump about lycans at the top of the page... i would suggest that you teach your reader as our story goes... and i would strongly warn you against such info dumps... it almost sounded like another prologue.
C.J. Denton chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
ohh, interesting... i will read more.
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
very captivating beginning...i will be adding this to my favs. and i will read more later and comment more too, usually i save a lot of my thoughts and critque until after i get a feel for the story, but i will continue

you're story sounds a lot like my story Truthful Deception, except mine is told from the point of view of the human main character

good luck with getting it published...its something i hope to do to my book as well though it isn't quite done yet :)

~E~
EmeraldDragon1144 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Captivating beginning!
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 33 . 7/12/2008
amazing fic! can't wait 4 the sequel!
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 31 . 7/10/2008
omg! ur gonna put an epilogue? as in it's over? wait...it can't be over...u gonna write a sequel? yey! XD awesome chap btw )
xXCandycoatedTeardropsXx chapter 30 . 7/9/2008
WOW. My eyes were literally glued to my computer screen reading this. I read 29 chapters in four hours. I LOVE it! Update soon PLease!
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 30 . 7/6/2008
XD she fainted again lol. great chapter! update soon plz! )
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »