Reviews for Buttoned Down
Kneecap chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Uh, ok, unfortunately for you, I am an honest bitch and if I don't like something, I'll let you know.

Ok: CUT-OFF POINT? What the hell! It was all going to smoothly up until chapter 6 and I was LOVING Avery and Edmund, and then suddenly BAM, pre-marital sex and the story's over. WHAT IS GOING ON HONEYBABES?

Other than the incredible STORY SLICING, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to make one last hag-ridden comment. Uh, well, I think that, spelling aside, there were a couple of discrepancies which, if you improved upon, would make this story even more awesome.

For example; "I felt dirty and tired but satisfied and happy".

Too. Many. Adjectives; "I felt dirty and tired yet satisfied" would have been MORE than enough. :-). Sorry to be such a hoe.

And NOW onto the praise! Well, ok, the sex scene was really AMAZING, up until you kind...cut it out. But, meh, I can understand that it's embarrassing to write about.

I adore the characters and the way, even though the plot isn't unique, you managed to give it a lovely little personal spin.

I LOVE YOU BABES AND I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING A BITCH!
Kneecap chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
GAH! Quick review! TIME RUNNING OUT!

This chapter was GOOD! Don't say otherwise...or I will mock your short stature...mercilessly.

Hehe! Amelie is so sweet! And nosy to!

"I’M SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN." xD! Mwhaha!

YAY! Edmund's gay! THAT ANSWERS MY EARLIER QUESTION! And and and, I LOVE IT WHEN THEY KISS! IT'S SO CUTE! Yis yis yis!

I'm so glad they like each other and ARE they going out now then?

GAH! I think this chapter was a bit...spontaneous. It juts seemed a little random, y'know? BUT I'M SURE YOU HAVE AN OMNIPOTENT PURPOSE FOR EVERYTHING!

Now I must hie darling! I'LL REVIEW CHAPTER 7 WHEN I GET HOME/ HAVE ANOTHER BREAK.
Kneecap chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! FILLER CHAPTER!

Short? It was a bit...

YAY! Edmund isn't angry! And I assume he's gay? Not bi? Or maybe he is? I DON'T CARE; HE'S CUTE! I want him.../

Hmm, Edmund's acting kinda weeird in chemistry, but that might just be cause Avery's not much of a socialite?

OMG. HALLWAY RAPE! Except that it isn't of course; no one couldn't want sex with Edmund. He's just too goddamn hot. Okokokokokokok, I think I practically squealed with delight when Avery and Edmund kissed again! Heh, hot...

I'M GONNA KEEP READING AND SEE HOW MANY MORE REVIEWS I CAN GIVE BEFORE I'M LATE FOR MY NEXT LESSON!

Oh, and in terms of negative things: SPELLING, DARLING! I'm a bitch, shh!

And and and, the moments are sweet when they happen, but Avery's life just seems so...mundane otherwise! Does nothing interesting happen to him outside of Edmund?
Kneecap chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Fucking loved it.

OMG! I love his parents! They're so...nice! Even if they don't have a clue! I WISH MY PARENTS WERE THAT NICE! Gah!

xD I love it when Avery says "I WILL NEVER TELL HIM."- It's just so funny...but I don't even know why /.

Avery calls his dad "sir"? WOOT!

"“My room is up stairs, come on.”"- rawl. Saucy.

XDXD! "He had a queen bed..." Isn't it meant to be a 'king bed'? WOW! You even make the bed sound (stereotypically) gay!

I LOVE Avery's awkwardness!

"“We could do it like the Titanic and you can lay naked over there and I can paint you.”". That would have been fun ;) (hint hint, write it in sometime, hint).

YAY! Paint fighting! I love that! Well, I love watching OTHER people love that :-). And oh DAMN IT! They were so close to kissing! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!

"I may have taken the time to smell it too… Just to make sure it was clean of course!" - :Passes out laughing: SURE! STALKEER!

"I kissed him hard on the mouth and then turned around and ran to my car." Pfft, Avery's lucky he didn't take out Edmund's teeth! DISGRACE!
Kneecap chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Oh! I'm so innocent! I didn't realise he'd just had a wet-dream at first; I just thought he'd got really hot and sweaty and I was like 'ew' and then I read on and thought...'oh...OH'.

Aw! Remy is such a sweet name! ICH LIEBE ES!

And I love the way Amelie is so indiscrete! LOVE HER!

"I drew a really cool looking rocket…that resembled Edmund…" WAS IT PHALLIC-SHAPED?

"I didn’t look back because I’m always paranoid that people aren’t really calling my name and that if I stopped I’d just look like an idiot."- OMG! I do that all the time! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

WEEKEND FUN! Omg, I love the subtle sexiness. I want MEHR! And I shall have what I want...

Soft finger tips...:shivers with delight: my only criticism: WHY AREN'T THEY MOLESTING ONE ANOTHER YET? I WANT TO READ IT!
Kneecap chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Ugh, you could cut the sexual tension between Avery and Edmund with a KNIFE!

But but but, I LOVED IT! Well, most of it.

I suppose if I'm being bitchy, the confrontation scenes are a bit...lacklustre? But I'm sure you have a reason for that and it fits in well with Avery's character SO IT'S ALL GOOD BABES!

And onto the next chapter...
Kneecap chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yay! I've finally got the chance to review you back! So sit tight and ENJOY IT DARLING!

Ok, first chapter, Avery is awesome! I love how he's not uberchatty and I LOVE his non-morningbirdness.

Haha! I love the name Amelie! It's French and yummtastic!

So, I take it Avery is hot then? I can't remember if there was a description of him, but if there was, I've forgotten it...

And now I have to go! I'll review the rest soon!
PQ chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
I love this story it was great!
Qzz chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
very very happy you finished! it was sweet, I liked the ending. :)
Zyril chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Aw...I liked it! I'd love a sequel! _
Oxaloacetate chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
yay, they're together now!

Everything turned out great for Avery and I'm glad

(btw sorry for the late reviews,I was busy and plz don't kill me
Oxaloacetate chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
lol, they are so together now XD

wonder what will happen next...
Oxaloacetate chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
he sure is clueless, lol

Though he must be really happy about the kiss XD
thecheezburgergoddess chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
so cute! im glad edmund's nice! is there gonna be a sequel? plz!
TRSNG chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Oh, I find nothing more endearing than a character who yells at himself inside his head. I don't know why, I just swing that way.

This is good. I sense a plot twist soon yes? no? Is my plot-dar out again?
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »