Reviews for Buttoned Down
TRSNG chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Oh I haven't even read chapter two yet (I will!) but -

“And it goes around the world just la la la la la la la.”

WHO THE HELL WROTE THAT GODDAMN SONG ANYWAY? It's like the most catchiest thing ever created! I bet the guys who invented crack-cocaine where just like - "Hey, we've got this addictive drug stuff down-pat, let's concentrate on our music now." AND THEY CREATED THAT SONG.

Obviously I'm enjoying the story. *finishes to go back to reading*
Zyril chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
I love this story! I really like how you let the reader get into the main characters' head and how he thinks those "Seriously! What the fuck is wrong with me?" thoughts! They are so real! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome writing! _
Qzz chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
I will be very sad if you ditch this story. please don't. I want to find out what happenss next!

I liked this chapter. and I hope there will be more. :)
TheArtOfBeingMe chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
No! I really wish that you wouldn't stop the story... you can't leave me hanging here!
thecheezburgergoddess chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
e! they're finally sort of kinda together! aw! go avery! update soon plz!
Qzz chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
loved this chapter! it made me smile. a lot. now my sister is wondering why I look like the cheshire cat...
thecheezburgergoddess chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
aw! you're right, avery is clueless! i have a friend like amelie too... lol! i can't wait to read more of this, it's so cute!
iTsukiko chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Why hello there. ;D

I've been reading your stuff, shock shock, I know.

And you're like, seriously brilliant. x3

I made an account JUST so I could send you a review, so you should totally feel loved. And even though you think this chapter sucked, it so didn't. I know, great use of grammar skills, hm? Anyways, I was just going to throw it out there that if you ever need a beta, I'd be willing.
Thread of Life chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Ah yay! For some dumb reason I held off favoriting this so I missed the last two chapters until now. It's really good! I do like how clueless Avery is. It adds cuteness to the character.
TheArtOfBeingMe chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
The title throws me, so I guess I'll have to wait for it to make sense to me. I like this chapter, no matter if it was quite short.

Edmund makes me smile. :)
Qzz chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
oh... the kiss is an interesting development. :) I really enjoyed this chapter, and hope you update soon, so I can see what becomes of this! they're so shy around each other!
Pretty. Odd chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Oh, cliffhanger! :DD

I love this story. Ii really like Avery. he's so cute.
thecheezburgergoddess chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
i love this! slash is so cute. avery sounds really cute ;) update soon!
Oxaloacetate chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
XD i can't believe he actually did that!

update soon:)
TheArtOfBeingMe chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Well I don't know about you, but I really liked this chapter. Seems like Edmund is doing all of the work in making something happen though...

Anyways, yay for an update!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »