Reviews for Mouse
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 25 . 6/27/2012
"Of Course," he replied, "just like my father had mine planned out for me"
I was thinking ironic it is that I had just read it considering I had just watched the three idiots (a few minutes ago) and it was about following your own dreams instead of doing what is expected of you.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this is going well so far, but I thought that the transition for Ricardo didn't seem very realistic, as he seemed very hostile just a while ago...
witeaya chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
never knew u have an account here on FP.

i read this story on wattpad and i can honestly say i love ur characters and the story development.

one of the stories that's distinctive due to its. setting (the circus).
RealityIsRealitive chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hi. I read this story like two years ago and still remember it. (Considering how much I read that is actually quite the feat.)

Just wanted to tell you that I found all your stories on wattpad, and I wanted to make sure it was actually you. I know there's a lot of problems with that sort of thing on fictionpress, and it doesn't say anything on your bio, so I wanted to be sure. The acount name on wattpad is jayjay33.

(If it actually is you, which the name 'jay' seems to suggest as a possibility, I'm sorry to have bothered you. Again, I just wanted to know for sure.)
Lemoncheesekake chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hi! Just wondering, do you have an account on Wattpad? Because I found an account there by the name of jayjay33 with your stories. I don't know if it's you or someone else but am informing you nonetheless...can't take risk with so many plagiarists around.

Here is the link to that account:

user/jayjay33
The Imagination Addict chapter 33 . 11/3/2011
i think the best thing about this story is its originality. circus setting. very different. as you mentioned in an author's note, the romance isnt really big and fluffy, but ive enjoyed this nonetheless. i'll be moving on to the sequel, and i hope it's more romantic!
The Imagination Addict chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
yay! mousey is finally growing some balls! xD
Dustland chapter 33 . 6/14/2010
I really don't know what to type...

honestly, it was so much greater than I had first expected.

I think it is really intriguing how you got the inspiration for writing this story :) it's cool because i've never read anything like this before.

I like how you retrained yourself from making it to mushy gushy and that way all the nice/ sweet things made it that much better.

I have to say i hated what you did in ... i think around chp. 12? I hate it when that stuff happens and i usually quit reading stories :X but since the part i had already read were so amazing, I pushed through and made myself read on. I am really happy I did, it didnt make me want to stop reading, it was needed and i understood that :) unlike other stories where they just want to add it in for nothing to do with the plot and what not. And I hope you know what im talking about because the only reason im not just saying it is cause I read reviews to other stories for hints of what happens and i know if I would have seen it in a review I wouldnt have read it..

Everyone must read this :) hahaha

I was really great!

& sorry for all my grammar mistakes, I'm writing fast and in the dark :)
Dustland chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
I love Paul, which I'm guessing is not a good thing :)

I love it so far!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 33 . 6/6/2010
I absoultely loved this story. I really enjoyed watching the characters grow as the story progressed. I find myself loving Ricardo now despite my hatred for him in the beginning. Very well written and I look forward to reading more stories to come.
Uncle Rupert chapter 33 . 2/2/2010
it's now well past midnight and i hate to think of the sorry state i will be in tomorrow but i think it was well worth it. beautiful story from start to finish. loved it.
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i like her. i have been reading too many stories where the main character is always the same- take alicia for instants, that the kind of character everyone has for the heroine thats why i alreay find this refreshing. ;) good start.
psycho angel chapter 33 . 1/6/2010
I freaking LOVE this story, its so amazing! God, you made everything so...real. You are an amazing writer!
psycho angel chapter 32 . 1/6/2010
I loved how you gave Ricardo's character a complete twist by the end, that part was so cute, adorable...i loved the way he made her feel more important than she thought she was to him.
psycho angel chapter 16 . 1/5/2010
OH MY GOD! Ricardo is such an asshole! How could he do that to her! what a jerk...oh i hope he suffers!
psycho angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Really good...this chapter was really interesting.
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »