Reviews for Mouse
i love life chapter 33 . 1/9/2009
this is one of the best stories i have read on fp...good work...sequel pls
acatsrain chapter 30 . 10/6/2008
I can't believe I'm actually considering forgiving him. But what you wrote down when they finally returned about him being humbled and how he thought nothing could touch him before made a bit of sense to me. Not enough to make me not want to slap him every time he speaks but enough for me to not wish for a semi to flatten him.

You're never going to make him apologize for anything, are you? Because she said sorry for her part in this. That didn't mean he had any right to retort what he had towards her either.
acatsrain chapter 20 . 10/6/2008
So... they've slept together but never really had a conversation... is it bad that I still want her to get her revenge and leave him behind? Though I can tell with the whole child situation occuring that is not going to happen.
acatsrain chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
Ricardo is a jerk and I think an affair should have happened. Someone needs to shove some of his karma down his throat. Besides... it would be more of a 'two could play at that game' thing.
funky punky chapter 33 . 9/17/2008
a very original take on life. n thank God not ANOTHER cliche... it was very refreshing...although Ricardo was a big meanie n Melanie did seem like a little bit of a wuss but i liked her anyway:) i guess dats the whole point of ur story since u named it "Mouse"

dis is one of my most favourite stories! i LUUVD it!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 33 . 8/21/2008
Very nice story, Mel is a great charcter and you made the changes in her seem real and very gradual the same with the changes in Ricky's charcter. They were both well done. The same with the growing romance, which seemed to happen naturally and realisticly which is hard to image with how he used to treat her.

But when you introduced paul I was thinking she was going to leave her husaband or something because he was just SO mean to her. I would have prefered it if at the end Ricky would have at least apologized for his behavior and made a decloration of love. Saying she is important to him is nice but it isn't like saying he loves her. I hate to complain about it but it is just that for more than half the story he is cruel, mean and vendictive to her and at the end when she mentions how he treated her he just kinda shrugged his shoulders at her. As if he felt no regrets about his past behavor.

But one thing I would change in this story is to add a little more in the first few chapters about how these people feel about their life in the circus because it seems hard to image that normal rational people would disown someone for leaving the circus and since that is the basis the whole story is built on it needs some more explination because you have a great story here and I would hate to have people turned off by that simple premise.

Anyway I look forward to reading a some more of your stories this one was very interesting and I have never read a story about the circus before. It kept on making me think of all those tightrop walkers and trapeze artists managed to get 1 hour speicals on TV once in a while when I was a kid. Anyway I really enjoyed it, and I thought the relationship with ehr father was very interesting too. :)
I'll Break Your Heart chapter 33 . 6/13/2008
I love the way you write but Ricardo is a jerk. She would have been much better off with Paul. Your story was very intesting to read but I'm disappointed in how it turned out. Anyway thanks.

LondonLi chapter 33 . 4/29/2008
Thank you so much for completing this story. I really enjoyed it, especially since it was out of the ordinary, and you updated so frequently. I would really like a sequel, showing how they interact years down the road and of course, their children. Just some encouragement! Great job. I think this is your best plot!
CoryD chapter 33 . 4/29/2008
Good Story! - One correction. I think the second to last line should read "grandfather", not "father"
RichardJoyson chapter 32 . 4/28/2008
goodness gracious you post new chapters fast!...not that I'm complaining. It was another great chapter for a great story that I am very sad is coming to an end!
LondonLi chapter 32 . 4/28/2008
Thanks for the little bit of mush! I don't expect them to completely change, but I can see Ricardo doing something slightly thoughtful to surprise Melanie, for her birthday, their anniversary, something along those lines. I think he would get a kick out of just surprising her like that! And I'm glad that you reintroduced Alicia's character, simply because I was always waiting for that other shoe to drop! Thanks again for the update.
LondonLi chapter 31 . 4/27/2008
This was a great chapter, since it brought us full circle back to before Ricardo's accident. I hope we don't have to wait for the cliffie too long!
CatDog-runs-fast chapter 30 . 4/27/2008
She had every right to be upset... throwing kids up in the air IS dangerous.

Why did Melanie decide that she was wrong and Ricardo was right? I thought she was able to stand up for herslef now?

BUt regardless of that littel whine, only two chapters left? I dont wnat it to be over.
LondonLi chapter 30 . 4/26/2008
Thanks for the update. I'll be so sad to see these characters go! Can we get a sequel a couple of years down the road?:) I like how they have made so much progress, but I'd also like to see Ricardo try to do something thoughtful for Mel before the story ends, as well.
NoieD chapter 29 . 4/24/2008
Thanks for another great chapter. I like how Ricardo has gained some humanity.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »