Reviews for Mouse
LondonLi chapter 28 . 4/22/2008
I liked this chapter, because the characters are continuing to more forward. Kind of the ending I was expecting, but I don't blame Melanie for being unsure about both his actions and his motives.
Asphodelle chapter 27 . 4/20/2008
Okay... I take what I said earlier back. I could sense the connection now, even within Ricky. Good Job!
LondonLi chapter 27 . 4/20/2008
Thanks for the update! And I thought things were going so well! It seems like Ricardo has this constant need to keep testing Melanie; also, does Alicia come back to test their relationship? Thanks for the new chapter!
Asphodelle chapter 26 . 4/20/2008
Oh, here I go again... Being all critical but I can't help but feel neither Melanie or Ricky actually connect with their child, may be it is because the baby is still new...
Asphodelle chapter 25 . 4/20/2008
Oh... Good! I was worried. I wonder if Alicia comes back Melanie would be jealous? hm...
Angel of the Fallen chapter 26 . 4/19/2008
i was so excited when i noticed that you updated this story...its grown on me. I was very much relieved when Melanie delivered her baby without too much of a hitch and that Ricardo is well on his way to some sort of recovery. Keep up the great work!
LondonLi chapter 26 . 4/19/2008
Thanks for the update. I'm surprised the birth received a shorter chapter, but I'm glad that we're moving forward in their relationship.
LondonLi chapter 25 . 4/16/2008
Great update; I'm glad that got some "tender time." I'm glad that you didn't lose anything on your computer! I love this story and I've come to expect an update almost every day!:) Thanks for the new chapter.
Asphodelle chapter 24 . 4/15/2008
Hm... I see trouble in the distance... or may be I am just being Paranoid. Speaking of trouble, is Alicia comming back? Doubt you will tell me but at least I gave it a try
LondonLi chapter 24 . 4/15/2008
Great update. The little tender moments mean more when they are few and far between! I like the progress they're making and how Ricardo is realizing his mistakes. Thanks for the new chapter!
HoneyPunch chapter 17 . 4/15/2008
Oh, forgot to mention this before. The only real critisism I have at the moment is your grammar and punctuation. There seems to be quite a few mistakes in each chapter, so hopefully that's something you'll improve on.
HoneyPunch chapter 24 . 4/15/2008
I found this on the Just In list a few hours ago and have already finished reading all the chapters you've posted. Why do you not have more reviews? It is amazing. The pace, the character development, length is pretty much spot on. The plot may be ever so slightly fanstatical, but hey, it's fiction! Keep up the magnificent work.
CatDog-runs-fast chapter 23 . 4/14/2008
I'm glad things ended alright with paul but there is still a part of me that thinks he'd be better with Melanie than Ricardo.

Anyway, this is now probaby one of my most favourite stories on this site. this goes without saying but i hope you write more soon.

Cat
Angel of the Fallen chapter 23 . 4/13/2008
Killer story! i am absolutely in love with it and am hopelessly addicted to it! It seems so surreal that the characters have changed, evolved in away, to who they are now and who they will become...it makes them so much more real so much more easier to relate to. Life isn't easy but it doesn't mean it's deary place either and i think this story shows us that. Anyways, i hope you update soon!
LondonLi chapter 23 . 4/13/2008
Great update. I'm glad that Melanie finally got some closure with Paul. I hope that the progress that she and "Ricky" have made isn't completely destroyed when he starts getting frustrated with the therapy! Thanks for putting up the new chapter.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »