Reviews for Mouse
LondonLi chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Excellent job, as always. You are really laying the scene for the big plot device. Well done! Thanks for the speedy update, I'm excited about reading more of this story.
LondonLi chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Thanks for the speedy update. I just read your extended summary and now I'm looking even more forward to this story. The main character's narration really makes the plot more personal. Great job so far!
LondonLi chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I'm totally intrigued by this new story of yours; it's so different from your last one and most other stories on here. What a unique setting! I'm really looking forward to see the next chapter and I'm hoping that your speedy updates keep coming!
xi-love-you-x3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I really like it. it's diffrent then alot of the normal stories on fictionpres that get really annoying to read. you can only read the same plot line but with diffrent characters for so long before it gets boring. can't wait to see what comes of this. If they do get married i hope that "mouse" learns to stick up for herself. Keep Writing. Btw. I think your doing a good job writing first person.
FireFallon chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Keep this going, it's interesting. I can't wait to read more!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7