Reviews for Fear
Madam Vendetta chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
wow! Congratz mate! Lucky you. I hope it gets published in Australia!

XD

~BB
book.babe15 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hey I was just wondering how is the publishing going? As you know I'm a big fan of you, especially this story, so I'm dying for some news (when I can buy the book)!
flawedxuni chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hey, I was wondering how the publishing is going? I read this story a while ago (and liked it alot) and was wondering when the book will be out so that I can get it. Soon? Hopefully you didn't have any problems/or issues with the contract thing and now you're not getting published. That'd be soo sad! anywho, please answer whenever you can.

-eVil uNicorns
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Hey I'm just reviewing because I was just wondering how the publishing thing is going? havent heard any info on it from your page since late last year..hope its all turning out I would love to buy your book.
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
hey thats awsome this is going to be published. I'd like to know when its out. please keep us all updated through your page thanks
In Love With Your Love chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
The first part was soo sad! About her moving. And her dad. :( It was cute how she had her teddy bear, though. I don't really have one that I'm attached to so I'd probably have to take my pillow. You never know... it could come in handy if someone tried kidnapping you from the airport... ANYWAY... moving on. :P

Okay, actually much of the chapter was sad! :( Like the part where she still had her cell phone even though it had been disconnected. Why is that so... unsettling...? No, that's not the right word. Depressing. Yeah, it definitely works better.

"...cut off all ties to his family..." I'm guessing his family didn't approve of her (Gwen)...of them being together. Can't we all get along? :P But then, I could be totally wrong.

Gah! I'm really curious about the smoke! Hmph. Now I have to wait to finish reading this. :( Can't. Wait! ah! :)

(oh. and boarding school? :P those are always fun! but I'm sure there won't be any rockstars walking down those halls... something better? lol.)
ForeverWasteAway chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
oh wow, so excited to hear about your story getting published! It's a great story and you really deserve it.

I feel kind of bad though.. I emailed the story to myself so that I could read it on my phone instead of the laptop. I can get rid of it if you want me to /

can't wait til Into The Night's back.

xx
Ary chapter 9 . 9/24/2008
hey ur story is AWESOME (I just started reading it) and the translation for fear feeder is SE ALIMENTAN DEL MIEDO. Thanks
ashers chapter 20 . 9/9/2008
hey awsome story! can't wait to read more of your stories..and hopefully there is a second half like you stated in you a/n. But again awsome story, I'm extremely happy I found this. Another author to add to my top fav's! Keep it up!
Sayacinari chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
i see now. but why was the man who attacked paxton furrier? or is that just his own characteristics? eh
Sayacinari chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
gray eyes... human gray eyes? or not? I'm just guessing here
Sayacinari chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
im intrigued.

onto next chapter now.
Sayacinari chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
interesting.

im guessing there's something special to the sunglasses?
The bunny always dies first chapter 20 . 7/31/2008
I'm sad, you've been finished with this story for almost 3 months and yet no sequal (sniff)(sniff) I'm going to cry, and it was so good to, please, please, please, start up the next one. PLEASE! I'm afraid to say that I have become addictid to you story and need more ...make the pain go away, please stop hurting me! (

Have I mentioned I'm insane? Oh, I haven't? Well, now you know.)
ForeverWasteAway chapter 20 . 7/16/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story!

It reminds me a lot of Twilight, tbh.

Chaz is adorable ]

Please tell me you're planning on writing a sequel! The ending left it wide open for a second story, especially since Theron is still out there. And I really want to see Paxton at boarding school.

xo.