Reviews for Fear
book.babe15 chapter 20 . 7/10/2008
LOVE THIS. Please, please tell me the sequel is coming really soon? I NEED more!
Bellaria chapter 20 . 7/9/2008
that was fantastic! I loved it, well thought and planned and everything.

Question, was what Paxton was feeling towards Theoron Sotckholm Syndrome? or drugs?

Again it was great and I loved it!
Shelbaybayz chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
this story is interesting but i hate the feeling of having to guess to figure whats goin on.
SquiresBoy chapter 20 . 6/2/2008
Hey,

I wandered onto your fiction, whilst in search for another. I'm a big fan of unusual fictions and all they entail. I really like the unusual spin you've put on this, when I first read the summary it instantly gripped me, I was very intrigued and I'm happy to say loved your fiction. Fear is quite possibly breathtaking it's very warm and has just the right amount of each nessesary element. I feel very close to Paxton, Chaz and the crew and I hope to be able to read more about them. Please continue to write, I'd love to know more about Fear, the continuations and possible even the other characters.

Good lick with any future work and best wishes

x
poppiesinoctober chapter 20 . 6/1/2008
Okay, so I started reading this story today, and I am absolutely in love with it.

I actually thought at first this was the end. I don't think it would make a bad end personally, and you could always do a sequel. ]

But I really loved this story, and it would be awesome if you would continue! D
sugarchic33 chapter 20 . 5/23/2008
i absolutely loved it and i cant wait to read the next one!
Twizler519 chapter 20 . 5/16/2008
I should be sleeping but I had to finish... Just read the entire story. Loved it! So original, not at all what I expected. Can't wait for part 2!
becxfok01 chapter 20 . 5/11/2008
Great story! Esp for your first one. I love the balance of supernatural and romance elements. I hope you will write a sequel, continuing into their lives after she starts boarding school.
WriterGurl123 chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
I'm glad that you posted some more! It seems really cool and I can't wait for the next part. I'm sad that she's going to be leaving for school soon.

Post More Soon!
JadeGoddess chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
well maybe she'll meet new friends, but they are actually "working" for theron
cordqueen chapter 19 . 4/19/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It was very creative and addictive. Keep up the good work!
beautiful chaos21 chapter 19 . 4/19/2008
I love this story so much. I hope that you update soon with the epilogue. I cant wait to see it. I cant wait for the sequel as well it sounds really interesting to learn more about the mysterious hottie and pax in boarding school.

BC 21
melly27 chapter 19 . 4/15/2008
wow :) your story was amazing! greatly looking forward to your epilogue/part two!
nighthawks.lullaby chapter 19 . 4/11/2008
I really love your story ALOT
JadeGoddess chapter 19 . 4/10/2008