Reviews for Fear
WriterGurl123 chapter 18 . 4/7/2008
I'm guessing that Theron escaped and for some reason, I don't find him all that bad. Maybe it's just the way you portrayed him in the story.

Post More Soon!
KelseyBell910 chapter 18 . 4/7/2008
Absolutely brilliant. Continue really soon. ]
RomanticGirly101 chapter 18 . 4/7/2008
Aw, poor Pax. He got her all drugged and confused.

At least she's been saved!

Nice chapter!
WriterGurl123 chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
Theron is a scary guy. I hope he doesn't do anything to make Chaz come and join him.

Post More Soon!
lucy chapter 17 . 4/5/2008
please update soon! i've been waiting eagerly for the next chapter for the past 24 hours, and its killing me
han23 chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
this story is awesome

im in love with chaz already, he so mysterious lol
KelseyBell910 chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Great! Continue soon.
BasketCase101 chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
omgomgomg!

plz update soon!
katie chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
wow i just read everything you have written for this story in one session, not to mention its very late or you could say very early lol. i love the plot line, though the quickness of the 'i love you's' surprised me, and i thought perhaps they needed to wait until the relationship developed more fully. but as for the rest i really cant fault you on anything. addictive plot and interesting characters :) can't wait for the next installment!
nkltt chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
i'd love it if you would post the next chapter today...:-)i can't get enough of this story
BasketCase101 chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
omgomgomg!

I love it!

plz update soon!

*waits for your return*
SilverApocalypse chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
O, you're so evil, leaving us with a cliffie like that! Poor Paxton, all alone, missing Chaz terribly. Tucker is...oh, I can't even describe him - No means no! Lol. I like Carrie, though, she's different from everyone, which is appearing be quite refreshing for Paxton. "Don't cry, Paxton. I'll help you." - That line seriously gave me the chills. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, please, please update soon!
KelseyBell910 chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Really, really good.

Continue soon please. ]

-Kelsey-
RomanticGirly101 chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Ah! I'm serious, this story rocks. I definitely wasn't as scared as Paxton but I was scared. I can't wait for you to update again. I'm so excited!
beautiful chaos21 chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
OMG! you so cant leave us with that cliffhanger, its torture! :) Anyways I hope that you update very soon I can't wait to see what happens.

BC21