Reviews for Fear
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
OMG you're evil! You HAVE to update this! Tomorrow! Today! Soon! I need to know! You have hooked me!
eternita chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
It's been a long time since I read such a good story. I like your plot, your style, your characters, everything.
peaches05 chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
WOW! i would like to say that you can't leave a person hanging like this! it's almost at the point of being mean... on another note this is a great story and i'm loving it so for! Keep up the great writing and update soon because i don't know if i will be able to sleep not knowing who this mystery person is that is in the wood... i have a few ideas but are hoping that they are wrong!
SundayBest chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
This is really amazing. I am completely hooked. Keep up the good work.
nighthawks.lullaby chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
I LOVE this story, Im nearly addicted to it. haha

oh theres a typo "“Took a tour or Warner.” "

cant wait for more

Sincerley,

A big fan
nkltt chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
can't wait for the next chapter...lovely as always. keep it up :-)
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
I started reading this story yesterday and fell absoltuly in love with it! This is Great!

“Ugh,” she groaned. “Took a tour of Warner.” you accidently typed Took a toor or Warner.

Keep up the great job,

Lucy
beautiful chaos21 chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
Hey so I added your story I think yesterday or the day before that and I couldn't stop reading. I really like it. So Chaz seems like quite the hottie his eyes sound beautiful. I can't wait to see what happens I feel like something bad is going to happen on their trip. Update soon I am biting my nails in anticipation.

BC 21
WriterGurl123 chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
Aw! I hope nothing bad happens, because I love Chaz!

Post More Soon!
SundayBest chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
This is getting really exciting.

Have you ever thought of submitting this for publishing?
nighthawks.lullaby chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
Great great great great great great wonderous work! I cant wait to read more- Im hooked!

Keep up the great work! Ever thought about getting this published? Without a doubt its more than good enough! It actually reminds me a bit of the Twilight series, so surely youll have those fans reading this and loving it all the same.

E! I cant wait for the next chapters! Paxton Chaz!

Thanks for writing such an amazin fiction! you have a fan outta me!
WriterGurl123 chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
I hope he doesn't get hurt a lot worse than this time, the next time he encounters a fear feeder.

Post More Soon!
RomanticGirly101 chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
This is really good story so far! I thought I was seriously reading a book, not something off my computer screen. It's really cute too. Though I'd love to tell Tucker off.

Um, so I like story. I hope you update soon.
anon chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
yey, another chapter. I like this story. it's different from what i've read but it's good different... does that even make sense?
Kittydog Lover chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
good chapter. Can't help but feeling a little bit sorry for Tucker but oh well... Update SOON!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »