Reviews for Fear
nkltt chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
ahh! amazing. I have no idea whats going on! When are you going to let us in on some of the secrets?
Kittydog Lover chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
great chapter! I guess we are going to find out who that man was? Oh well...

Update SOON!
Caught In A Simple Game chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
More, more, more! This is impressive; you've really nailed the suspense, and I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what in the world is going on in that town! Update soon.
Caught In A Simple Game chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is good. It has my attention, that's for sure; I'm looking forward to my next work break and then being off work so that I can read the rest of it!
Nikolett chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
I really, really like your story. It grabbed my attention from the first sentence. Shame on people for not giving you more reviews! Can't wait for the next update.
I-think-therefore-I-am chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
My last review got cut in half (stupid FP) so now you get two from me :-). I had so many comments but now I can remember only about half of them ... sigh. Anyways what I really wanted to tell you is that I like your story. I think it's somewhat different from most (cliched) stories submitted to this side. So please don't get discouraged from the lack of reviews! As a reviewer told me once most FP readers are unfortunatly silly little girls who search for overcliched romances. It's not that I don't like a few cliched stories once in a while ;-) but it's sad that good stories like yours tend to get overlooked in the process. So keep up the good work and hopefully you'll be able to update soon.

Sincerely,

I-think-therefore-I-am
I-think-therefore-I-am chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
Oh man, I've got so many theories running through my head right now :-). Who are Chaz and his gang, who's Royce, who's killing all those girls and most of all who's that strange man at the end of the chapter... Don't tell me, though. I like figuring out stuff like that and see if I was right or not .
Dry Pageant chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
awesome story. keep posting please!
cami chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
haha loved your story. hope there will be update soon and moore of the mysterious chaz )
Kittydog Lover chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Oh... That was good! Update SOON!

Waiting,

ME!
eclipse-of-the-suns chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
hey hey person

very good chappy, i like

so cool

keep up with the good work,

over and out
eclipse-of-the-suns chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
hey hey person

i like this story so far, it sounds promsing

so, what's with Chaz?

um, yeah, please updating

and soon

cool

over and out
E. Collins chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
This is really good! what's with the sunglasses? Is Chaz like a vampire or something?
E. Collins chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
This is really good! I like it a lot!
Kittydog Lover chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Great Story so far. I love it... Please Update SOON!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7