Reviews for 16 weeks of being 16
vitriolicvermilion chapter 85 . 7/5/2009
So I'm going to continue being creepy and stuff because I love your writing. Sory. I can just start reading and not reviewing if you're tired of me. P

I love this story. Obviously, since it's kind of like your diary in verse, it's very real. Relatable. You've written it very well, so that the emotion is very close to the surface-the reader feels your excitement and frustration and sadness and joy. It's a wonderful job. (:
Raye12307 chapter 85 . 7/7/2008
I just spent about an hour reading most of this (I skipped to about 35 then kept going from there.) I love how you write. It's just pure emotions, like, how they come straight out of your head. No extra bullshit. I love it.
i'd delete this if possible chapter 78 . 6/15/2008
Oh, that movie broke my heart, especially the fact that Ennis was terrified of loving Jack and that Jack was so brave and accepting and strong. I'm so sorry that it's writing your life.
fairytale failure chapter 78 . 6/14/2008
I really like your comparision to Brokeback Mountain. I loved that movie; it made me cry the first time I watched it.
i'd delete this if possible chapter 76 . 6/14/2008
I think this is actually one of my favorite poems by you. I hate that the girl did that to you because I know what that's like, never getting the chance you want because the girl is too scared and confused to admit that they're gay/bi/whatever. But I kind of understand her too because I get scared also... just not enough to not be honest with myself. It's hard because it may not be a big deal to our generation, but it's a big deal to some of the earlier generations (like my parents).

Anyway, dear, I really like the frankness of this and of your general style- you're not afraid of laying yourself bare onto the page. It's something I've always admired about you.
xfail chapter 76 . 6/13/2008
I'm sorry it's all so hard :(
lymli chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I like this writing style, it's so ironic and true.
fairytale failure chapter 76 . 6/13/2008
wow, I loved that chapter so much. Not what happened; just the writing, I mean. In the end it is so soft and sada nd throughout the poem, sounds so heartfelt that I was just captured from beginning to end.
hide your eyes chapter 76 . 6/13/2008
i hate endings.

but i suppose the end of the school year will help with ending what you two have?

because if it doesn't end, you're just going to keep getting hurt. and nobody wants that ]
ce n'est pas que je m'appelle chapter 71 . 6/3/2008
ahh.. well, im out of here in exactly 78 hrs. hows that for terrifying?
hide your eyes chapter 68 . 5/31/2008
the future scares me shitless.

i hate the uncertainty of everything.

but i love your writing! i'm always excited for your updates.

and i see what you mean about how nice being empty is. it's very floaty and makes me feel like i'm doing something right for myself.

i like food too much to be able to keep it up, though.
xfail chapter 57 . 5/18/2008
xfail chapter 56 . 5/18/2008
I'm so glad!

I know what you mean though.

Hopefully you can see soon that you are WONDERFUL and as good as perfect anyway.
xfail chapter 55 . 5/17/2008
Ugh, don't you just hate it when someone is so CUTE despite things they do, and things they are? I can relate to that first part very well.

And I know what you mean about reconnecting with your inner child, haha. I feel sometimes like it's a part of you that just gets LOST, and sometimes you just miss it so much.
xfail chapter 51 . 5/12/2008
"every song on the radio

screams your name through the static.

i want to turn it off and block you out,

but i just can’t do it.

(i don’t even miss you anymore, but

you make for some really good poetry,

sunshine)"

This is SO MUCH like me and this girl who moved away right when I started to like her. I can really relate to this chapter. I think that sometimes, in the worst situations, at least you know you're going to be able to write something really good about it.
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »