Reviews for Eyes
Van Quatra chapter 39 . 2/23/2011
this was pure gold. i had much fun reading this awesome story. i shedded some tears near the end as well. kick ass job.
Skye Hegyes chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Evil child. Just plain evil.

...

I like it.

Skye
Skye Hegyes chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Don't really understand this chapter, but it's still in the start of the story, so maybe it will make sense later (the ending that is).

Skye
Skye Hegyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Just another day in Satire. Nice.
Captain Warui chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
Lol, owned! Electric Bug.
Captain Warui chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
It's like what Lucario does, except...better! XD
Captain Warui chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Haha, funtime skateboarding-HOLY S*!
Captain Warui chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Bwahahaha! I get the feeling I'll be hooked on this story for a while, at least until I catch up to where you are. I Lol'd "talk to Rachel". Hayley kinda reminds me of Rachel actually. D

*reads chapter 3* OSHI-
E.J. Teine chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Puppet as Death. Nice. POor Hayley...
E.J. Teine chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Oh my...The accident scene was very vivid. Good job.
E.J. Teine chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
O.O.

I like the ending very much. The idea of Matt standing over that child as she dies or is tortured and enjoying it...*shivers* It lends a very creepy air to the chapter. Well done.
E.J. Teine chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
You did misspell "whishes"-it should be "wishes" but other wise could. I like the Shimmer Cat.
E.J. Teine chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I like the name of the town. You did the present tense very well, and I like how each character is introduced.
ShieraMay chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
i just have slight problem with this chapter and that's Haley's mood swings. It seems she goes from scared to anger to overexcited in a short timespan. In that range of emotions i'd already be drained of energy by the time anger faded away because those first two emotions take a lot out of you. You might want to work on those range of emotions...maybe keep it within the angry-scared limits. Wary would be good. it could leave room for the happiness she feels at the end.
ShieraMay chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
wow. um. it's just so classic AND original. it's really hard to manage to do both of them since they're opposite sides of the field. it's beautiful. this is definitely one of the best stories i've read on fictionpress.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »