Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
yolada chapter 38 . 4/19
By far one of the best stories I've ever read. Love your writing style :) keeps me interested and I love how you incorporate little notes in between brackets here and there. Those never fail to make me smile. Your vocab is really good too... I found myself picking up my dictionary a bunch of times so hats off to you ;P you're pretty much a pro at this though so ur basically one of my favourite authors right now. By the way, I totally love Taylor _ if there's such a thing as a Mr. Right, my money is on him ]
Thanks for the amazing story. It was fun to read and unlike most other stories that I never get to finish (usually coz when I take a break, I'm too lazy to go back and finish), yours had me hooked all the way . so you have my thanks and I can't wait to read the sequel. I just know its gonna be awesome :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Okay, that was sexual harrasment. It needs to be reported. The fact that you let him off too easily doesn't make it okay at all.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/7/2013
T_T I cant believed its over...but yay theres a sequel!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/7/2013
T_T I cant believe its over...but yay theres a sequel!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/7/2013
Yeah I think she should've pressed charges too, if only to keep this from happening to other girls.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/7/2013
I am so sick of wayne and Blanchard right now.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
You know what Harry is so strict, I think he'll be really good for Mimi. I'm liking the idea of them together since their so oppoiste.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Okay Scott just lost some brownie points for laughing with Mimi like that. And Mimi well she's a whole other story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Okay I really wished she would've punched him, just smacked the **** out of him, I feel like that deserved more anger than she showed, maybe in the form of violence...
Awaiting Midnight chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally! Lol I'm a bit enthusiastic, just a bit. :)
Awaiting Midnight chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Truly a great read
bookwurm247 chapter 37 . 7/26/2013
Then where is he going?
bookwurm247 chapter 36 . 7/26/2013
Awesome ending! I always love a great happy ending!
1,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »