Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 10/24
Liked it a lot.
Nana chapter 1 . 5/26
I can't tell how i love this story.
MaztheSpaz chapter 38 . 4/15
Nawww I read this one right after Pull of Destiny all those years ago and since you've been updating GGGC2 I think I need to reread this one because I've forgotten most of the characters though I also read a fair bit into the sequel back then too. I'm scared to read the updates of GGGC2 though because I left it when tragedy struck Scott's family and I sensed he and Zabri were drifting apart. Too many feels for me to handle right now hence why I love the light humour of Jealousy Best Served Devious. Ok this "review" was rather pointless. GGGC take 2.
SAGCRACKINGTON chapter 24 . 4/10
Love it, made me cry with emotions.
My butt squeezed thanks,
pretty cute chapter 38 . 9/15/2015
It was so good that I wanna do copy right so i can write it for write a book competition if you don't mind
Guest chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
Wow. This was really nice! I liked it alot. Thank you for writing this great story!
annayh44 chapter 38 . 8/14/2015
Woaaaaaah . .Jeez what i can say! Taylor, huh? All planned since 1st . .wow. .never imagine this was in story. .and he being total genius. .so i realize how he hacked in computer class. . .Awww Sweetie Z. .her parents and sister were really horrible. . but i am happy at least at end its okay. .She found her Perfect Princing Charming. .Ahh Thats why Taylor call her Hun since the first and Olive Juice. .awwww i love it. . .Olive Juice Scott and Z. . . .I love all their friends. .Harry turn out to be most shocking at end hahaha Thanks Skateboard !, Yo Taylor you truly Rule Man!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 38 . 6/2/2015
Love it, and the teacher's reactions to them. Yes, a university edition! Hopefully after my thesis (or maybe reading a chapter per every break for my thesis), I can read it. I'm stoked! Well done!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 37 . 6/2/2015
Crazy, I read this in October 2008 and 7 years later, I want to reread it and there are a few new chapters! I love this.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/9/2015
Hey, know I bypassed this story several times on fictionpress...until I read the first chapter...I have just one one to descibe it'BEAUTIFUL'...I love the story,I love Scott and Zab...hell,I love their whole give a new meaning to 'humor' even tho' it's not one of the genres of the book...keep up the good work,I'd like to get ur reply but I don't have an acct here,I do have an email tho' it's free to reply...or not...I'm just glad to have finished reading one of the best stories I have ever come .
Guest chapter 38 . 2/28/2015
Aww. Nice one.
Sayuri Lapis chapter 38 . 8/29/2014
Where's the lemon? ;(
carifoo2001 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
omg. Tallulah with 3 L's and an H.

*Doctor Who reference*

I dunno if you meant it to be a Doctor Who reference, but :P that's how I saw it. I'm a HUUUGE Whovian. :D
carifoo2001 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Wow! It's a teenager that says she's completely ignored by her family and ACTUALLY IS! This is DEFINITELY fiction. lol.
Joker-Darkly chapter 1 . 6/4/2014