Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 5 . 12/3
As nice as it'd be for him to let her know how beautiful she is to HIM, I want her to realize that on her own. The description of her you gave was not plain at all. Most girls don't believe themselves to be TKOs but they know they're cute, pretty, have something unique about their look, etc.

Pause, SOME cats don't like dogs.

Mimi deserves to be buried alive.

And again, Cheryl being Cheryl makes me dislike Cheryl.

You clearly didn't wish you'd worn a bra when you left the house — C and above, a bra is an impossible thing to forgot. Ignore? You can do that.

Nah, he crossed a line, he absolutely sexually ASSAULTED (not harrassed) her. Any way she forgives him now will make no sense to me. Jail.
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 4 . 12/1
Mimi is an ogre, do not dine with the beast.

I do not understand falling for someone who constantly makes you mad off-rip. If they do that after you've fallen for the good parts, okay, I got you. The other way around has never made any sense. Girl!

Is Cheryl on adderall or something? Like, girl, chiiiiill. Update: Yup, something is wrong with her, this girl missed her ship. Come get your girl, Earth is not for her. Guys don't do hints. State your case or hush.

Pecans are good for you, however, that juice box and that sandwich… I'm just sayin'.

Drop hints but boldly insult? Go to prom alone.

Spark, meet gasoline.

Spark, get the school. Bus these kids somewhere else!

Spiky hair? Cuter? If you say so, I mean, I'm not here to judge you...openly.

Yeah, don't help him get good grades and graduate on time (or at all), Mr. Graham, gosh! You're ruining his life.

Weeeeeird liiiiife, that's all I wanted in high school. Should have gotten into theater...things were always weird there. And quirky. My speeds!
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 2 . 11/30
The Boondocks, my brother and I love that too, I feel you. If you haven't got Huey, Riley, Grandad, Uncle Ruckus and Tom, what have you got?! Nothing!

Mimi needs her tail beat.

Why argue, then, little girl? When you turn 18, put whatever holes you want wherever you want, so long as you pay, you feel me.

Lol, one detention will not kill your collegiate plans. Write an essay about your Breakfast Club moment and move along.

That cookies sounds like EVERYTHING.

Mimi really is the worst, she's toxic.

Walking in the opposite direction would've been a better action than going back inside.

Mimi wouldn't make it in my house. I'm hoping she doesn't make it through this story.

I hate that some parents respond this way, rewarding bad behavior, ignoring achievements. You shouldn't ignore any of your kids, goodness.
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 1 . 11/29
Mutinous, I appreciate your use of the word. Mimi's got a horrible attitude and she's disrespectful. Poor Z. Her family's intro has gotten off to a weird start. How Old is Mimi for her to DARE speak to her Mom that way? So, she's older and a horrible influence, putting Z in the straight laced, good girl role, I ain't mad at it.

What normal person just trips? This isn't a horror movie, Z.

I'd leave the skateboard with the hall monitor, let him figure out what to do with it.

Oh, boys with lip rings, I salute some of you. Nothing looks good on EVERYONE.

Don't call her "hun," don't be THAT GUY.

He's got a point. If you were paying attention, you'd have seen it. And it's your first day, you should've been paying attention. First-day malfunctions are a no-no.

Call me crazy, I can see nothing sexy about his behavior or hers.
ajashire1 chapter 38 . 11/2
It's 3 in the morning.

So, Hi I just finished your story. I don't usually read T rated stories too much, but this one had so many reviews I thought "Well, why not?". In the end I'm glad I took the plunge, this story was super coolio. That's as eloquent as I'm going to get right now. I'm really sleepy...
Anyway
Thanks for the read. Olive Juice!

-As1
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 10/24
Liked it a lot.
Nana chapter 1 . 5/26
I can't tell how i love this story.
MaztheSpaz chapter 38 . 4/15
Nawww I read this one right after Pull of Destiny all those years ago and since you've been updating GGGC2 I think I need to reread this one because I've forgotten most of the characters though I also read a fair bit into the sequel back then too. I'm scared to read the updates of GGGC2 though because I left it when tragedy struck Scott's family and I sensed he and Zabri were drifting apart. Too many feels for me to handle right now hence why I love the light humour of Jealousy Best Served Devious. Ok this "review" was rather pointless. GGGC take 2.
SAGCRACKINGTON chapter 24 . 4/10
Love it, made me cry with emotions.
My butt squeezed thanks,
pretty cute chapter 38 . 9/15/2015
It was so good that I wanna do copy right so i can write it for write a book competition if you don't mind
Guest chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
Wow. This was really nice! I liked it alot. Thank you for writing this great story!
annayh44 chapter 38 . 8/14/2015
Woaaaaaah . .Jeez what i can say! Taylor, huh? All planned since 1st . .wow. .never imagine this was in story. .and he being total genius. .so i realize how he hacked in computer class. . .Awww Sweetie Z. .her parents and sister were really horrible. . but i am happy at least at end its okay. .She found her Perfect Princing Charming. .Ahh Thats why Taylor call her Hun since the first and Olive Juice. .awwww i love it. . .Olive Juice Scott and Z. . . .I love all their friends. .Harry turn out to be most shocking at end hahaha Thanks Skateboard !, Yo Taylor you truly Rule Man!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 38 . 6/2/2015
Love it, and the teacher's reactions to them. Yes, a university edition! Hopefully after my thesis (or maybe reading a chapter per every break for my thesis), I can read it. I'm stoked! Well done!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 37 . 6/2/2015
Crazy, I read this in October 2008 and 7 years later, I want to reread it and there are a few new chapters! I love this.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/9/2015
Hey,...you know I bypassed this story several times on fictionpress...until I read the first chapter...I have just one one to descibe it'BEAUTIFUL'...I love the story,I love Scott and Zab...hell,I love their whole gang...you give a new meaning to 'humor' even tho' it's not one of the genres of the book...keep up the good work,I'd like to get ur reply but I don't have an acct here,I do have an email tho' it's free to reply...or not...I'm just glad to have finished reading one of the best stories I have ever come .
1,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »