Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
Guest chapter 38 . 8/15
Wow. This was really nice! I liked it alot. Thank you for writing this great story!
annayh44 chapter 38 . 8/14
Woaaaaaah . .Jeez what i can say! Taylor, huh? All planned since 1st . .wow. .never imagine this was in story. .and he being total genius. .so i realize how he hacked in computer class. . .Awww Sweetie Z. .her parents and sister were really horrible. . but i am happy at least at end its okay. .She found her Perfect Princing Charming. .Ahh Thats why Taylor call her Hun since the first and Olive Juice. .awwww i love it. . .Olive Juice Scott and Z. . . .I love all their friends. .Harry turn out to be most shocking at end hahaha Thanks Skateboard !, Yo Taylor you truly Rule Man!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 38 . 6/2
Love it, and the teacher's reactions to them. Yes, a university edition! Hopefully after my thesis (or maybe reading a chapter per every break for my thesis), I can read it. I'm stoked! Well done!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 37 . 6/2
Crazy, I read this in October 2008 and 7 years later, I want to reread it and there are a few new chapters! I love this.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/9
Hey,...you know I bypassed this story several times on fictionpress...until I read the first chapter...I have just one one to descibe it'BEAUTIFUL'...I love the story,I love Scott and Zab...hell,I love their whole gang...you give a new meaning to 'humor' even tho' it's not one of the genres of the book...keep up the good work,I'd like to get ur reply but I don't have an acct here,I do have an email tho' it's free to reply...or not...I'm just glad to have finished reading one of the best stories I have ever come .
Guest chapter 38 . 2/28
Aww. Nice one.
Sayuri Lapis chapter 38 . 8/29/2014
Where's the lemon? ;(
carifoo2001 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
omg. Tallulah with 3 L's and an H.

*Doctor Who reference*

I dunno if you meant it to be a Doctor Who reference, but :P that's how I saw it. I'm a HUUUGE Whovian. :D
carifoo2001 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Wow! It's a teenager that says she's completely ignored by her family and ACTUALLY IS! This is DEFINITELY fiction. lol.
Joker-Darkly chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
w
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Is olive juice that " I love you " thing?
Anyway this is one of the best story's I have EVER read, published or not...
yolada chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
By far one of the best stories I've ever read. Love your writing style :) keeps me interested and I love how you incorporate little notes in between brackets here and there. Those never fail to make me smile. Your vocab is really good too... I found myself picking up my dictionary a bunch of times so hats off to you ;P you're pretty much a pro at this though so ur basically one of my favourite authors right now. By the way, I totally love Taylor _ if there's such a thing as a Mr. Right, my money is on him ]
Thanks for the amazing story. It was fun to read and unlike most other stories that I never get to finish (usually coz when I take a break, I'm too lazy to go back and finish), yours had me hooked all the way . so you have my thanks and I can't wait to read the sequel. I just know its gonna be awesome :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Okay, that was sexual harrasment. It needs to be reported. The fact that you let him off too easily doesn't make it okay at all.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/7/2013
T_T I cant believed its over...but yay theres a sequel!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/7/2013
T_T I cant believe its over...but yay theres a sequel!
1,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »