Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
Sapheneia chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
It's about time they started getting along! This is so exciting! :)
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
heh that was nice to find out every thing that scott might think it was nicw
xX freedom after sacrifice Xx chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
cute. i luved this chapter and scott, definitely scott. i feel really bad for zabri though, i kinda know how she feels. anyway, before i branch out into a rant, lemme say that i hope you can update soon!

- Cissnei
WhenItRains chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Wow, that was good. I like this chapter. Scott is a sweetheart, he just needs to show it more often.
Dreams of death by Chocolat chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Well that was quite informative, now I understand why he was so upset at the library. Its all coming clear now. Also I think Scott may have moved out of his type, he is clearly in love with Zabrina. It's also pretty interesting how they both like White Chocolate Rasberry Truffle. I feel kinda bad for Zabrina, her family completly sucks. I mean how can her parents only want Mimi it's just not right. I'd like to know how they can justify their actions, its not like Mimi is some great person if I were their mom I'd be fighting for Zabrina not Mimi. Then again I'd probably be fight for them both seeing as I wouldn't want to lose either of them. Well I can't wait for the next chapter!

BTW it sucks that you don't have internet, since it means a longer wait for an update. Also I want to say that when you finish this story I think you should seriously consider getting it published. If you do I would have to get it for my book collection. So I hope to see more soon. :)
dontneedyou chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
I love it so much! Please update son!
dancinginkspots chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
you should do more chapters from scott's point of view, i liked the way you did it with this chapter...and i felt really bad for z so i like how you made scott sympathetic and stuff...and yay u mentioned me in your a/n! lol...
Happy4u2 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
I so loved this of my favs so far.
xoxhp chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
omg. this is so cute :)

i love this storyy. UPDATE SOON PLEASE !
dawnimoya chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
that was so sad! why are they so mean to her.. poor zabri.):
jaz chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
i absolutely love this story so far. at the end of chapter nine i almost cried cuz i felt so bad for zabri! cant wait for the next chapter. great story !
Uniquely Proud chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
Aw. The ending was really saddening.

Great work on this chapter. i'd love to see what happens in the next chapter. Update soon!
pHoToFrEaK chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
good chapter, gosh he is so freaking mean to her! whats up his ass?

i dont like her sister very much either. good chapter though, cant wait for more
punkproud chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
that was so mean of mimi.

oh well ,write soon
lalalala chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
why scott being rude?

and please dont make her end up witht he new guy

i likey scott