Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
xoxhp chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
omg. this is so cute :)

i love this storyy. UPDATE SOON PLEASE !
dawnimoya chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
that was so sad! why are they so mean to her.. poor zabri.):
jaz chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
i absolutely love this story so far. at the end of chapter nine i almost cried cuz i felt so bad for zabri! cant wait for the next chapter. great story !
Uniquely Proud chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
Aw. The ending was really saddening.

Great work on this chapter. i'd love to see what happens in the next chapter. Update soon!
pHoToFrEaK chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
good chapter, gosh he is so freaking mean to her! whats up his ass?

i dont like her sister very much either. good chapter though, cant wait for more
punkproud chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
that was so mean of mimi.

oh well ,write soon
lalalala chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
why scott being rude?

and please dont make her end up witht he new guy

i likey scott
megan chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
ooh please write more soon! i really want to know what happens next! i'm really liking this story so far!
Dark Fever chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
oh poor Zabri! i cant wait till you update, continue soon see yha
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
What you said about girls with moles is true! ahaha I have two moles on my face one Monroe style, the other diagonal from it. :D hahaha Great story!
xoxo1 chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
that was pretty mean and stupid of mimi. she could've just given her the damn keys.

lol

and whats scott's problem?

cant wait for the next chptr :]
xoxhp chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
OMG.

ilove this story ) please hurry up and updatee.

just as much as i love cliffhangers, i hate em when there

isnt a next chapter :]]
MP chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
OMG, I just read all of the 9 chapters and this story's like rly good. Update SOON!
Dreams of death by Chocolat chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
wow Mimi is such a (excuse the language) bitch. That was so unneccessary of her to go off because she didn't want to hand over a few keys. I really can't stand people like that. I think Zabrina was comepletly in the right for both that and when she was late to the tutoring session, since now she and Scott are even. Besides who wouldn't talk to Wayne insted of going to the tutoring session, I know I wouldn't pass it up. lol. Besides, Scott over reacted about her being late, what did he have a bad day? That would probably be my question to him. His attitude was so bad.

Wow I love it when I can acctually get fired up about a story, it always makes me write these extremly long reviews. Since this is one of the longest ones I have ever written (don't you feel special) I think its safe to assume that I really like this story. So keep going, and update soon!
xX freedom after sacrifice Xx chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
hey i just read all nine chapters and i think this story is really awesome! i love scott and i love how you make everything so realistic. poor zabri, she reminds me of my friend. anyhoo, update soon. it's rockin!

- Cissnei