Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
FireFallon chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
but didn't scott just kiss cheryl! why is she wanting scott and zabri together...i'm confuzzled
Dark Fever chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
lol, i sense the chemisty, but that just could be because i read...ALOT! anyway i loved it and i cant wait to see what happens next!
Uniquely Proud chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Aww! that's just so cute! love the ending of this chapter too. :)

Haha, acouple of brain cells...hahaha

Update when you do. :b
Uniquely Proud chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Hahaha! I love the ending. ;)

Update soon!
Dreams of death by Chocolat chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Oh my god that was hilarious, but scott is kinda right if she doesn't like him why does she flirt with him? I kinda know already though 'cause I know a guy like scott and there are times when he makes me smile and other times when I wanna rip his head off. So I guess I understand, but he brings up a valid point. Loved the chapter, can't wait for more.
dancinginkspots chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
hahahaha.

Hahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

scott is amazing...he's so annoying but so amusing! and poor zabri is like frustrated...if only she would notice that if she flirted with scott, being 16 would be so much more interesting...btu then there wouldn't be any fun arguments...im babbling again...im gonna stop now...and maybe help my partners on our english paper...
dawnimoya chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
aww.. i totally loved this chapter! don't ever stop writing okay? hahaha. can't wait for the next one. :):):)
Dark Fever chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
lol, poor Zabri! i cant wait to see what happens next, continue soon see yha
Happy4u2 chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I like the flirtyness of Scott. I love this did sound a bit trashed, but in a funny way.
Kittydog Lover chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Great story so far. I think that Scott is the best! Remids me of a friend at school... Anywho... Update SOON!
xoxo1 chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
to quote you, ''conceited much?''

i really dont have much to say

it was a good chptr though
Crown A chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Good Chapter

(short) review~
Carlotta Lynn chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
hahaha. loved it. I like Scott's character. he is perfectly hilarious if I must say so myself.

thanks for the update! can't wait for more!
Happy4u2 chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Damn good soon. Please!For some reason this makes me think of when Ned Flanders goes crazy on The Simpsons!I guess I'm just waiting for her to .;)
pHoToFrEaK chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
great chapters! cant wait for more.

gosh scott is such an ass! (though a lip ring is soo hot!)
1,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »