Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
pHoToFrEaK chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
great post! cant wait for more!
xoxo1 chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
wait, cheryl wants to know whats going on between them?

wasn't she just mad before because she wanted him for herself?

anyways, awesome chptr
dancinginkspots chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
are u catholic? oh... no im not. shit...that line made my day! you have no idea how funny i found that! i literally fell out of my chair (i have a bump on my head to prove it)...oh god i need more scott! bed...lmfao
Kittydog Lover chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Great chapter! I hate moving but you might so I won't say anything more about it... hehe... So please Update SOON!
Dreams of death by Chocolat chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
I love this story it reminds me of the way things are at my school. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FireFallon chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
but didn't scott just kiss cheryl! why is she wanting scott and zabri together...i'm confuzzled
Dark Fever chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
lol, i sense the chemisty, but that just could be because i read...ALOT! anyway i loved it and i cant wait to see what happens next!
Uniquely Proud chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Aww! that's just so cute! love the ending of this chapter too. :)

Haha, acouple of brain cells...hahaha

Update when you do. :b
Uniquely Proud chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Hahaha! I love the ending. ;)

Update soon!
Dreams of death by Chocolat chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Oh my god that was hilarious, but scott is kinda right if she doesn't like him why does she flirt with him? I kinda know already though 'cause I know a guy like scott and there are times when he makes me smile and other times when I wanna rip his head off. So I guess I understand, but he brings up a valid point. Loved the chapter, can't wait for more.
dancinginkspots chapter 7 . 3/28/2008

scott is amazing...he's so annoying but so amusing! and poor zabri is like frustrated...if only she would notice that if she flirted with scott, being 16 would be so much more interesting...btu then there wouldn't be any fun babbling gonna stop now...and maybe help my partners on our english paper...
dawnimoya chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
aww.. i totally loved this chapter! don't ever stop writing okay? hahaha. can't wait for the next one. :):):)
Dark Fever chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
lol, poor Zabri! i cant wait to see what happens next, continue soon see yha
Happy4u2 chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I like the flirtyness of Scott. I love this did sound a bit trashed, but in a funny way.
Kittydog Lover chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Great story so far. I think that Scott is the best! Remids me of a friend at school... Anywho... Update SOON!
1,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »