Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
India-Spirit0518 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
god job! love this
kell369 chapter 38 . 2/25/2011
i so loved this story, it made me happy, sad and i even shed some tears. now im on to the next one.
artmagus chapter 35 . 2/18/2011
okay until the previews chapter you had me so hooked that even though i'm dead tired (it is 4.59 am right now) i continued reading it.

i believe you rushed it too much . if i said to my mother that i was almost raped and she didn't believe me - trust me a sorry wouldn't be enough... i mean come on this is a family that for years, from what you are saying, totally ignores her and now her grandmother comes and everything is allright?

i would think a time away from her family would have been the best- like going to grandma's house for healing psycologically then coming back and forgive and forget... it's too unrealistic.

i really liked Briana 'cause i do believe that you can actually behave different to family and friends- i'm like that too so yeah i get that part...i know it's completed and all and as you said you had a hard time writing them but still... overall i found your story pretty cool, with a few twists that were suprisingly nice ...

okay enough rumbling going to finish the story so i can finally go to sleep :)
sdyedanney chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Just stumbled into your fic, very very entertaining and nice. love the banters of scott and z. love it when he calls her hun aw so sweet!
mejikuhibiniu chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I happened to find this story last night while searching romance stories in the communities. It got me hooked up all night until I fell asleep over my cellphone (I read your story on my cellphone). I only finished till chapter 20, but I already fell in love with the characters since the first chapter. I love Zab, she's unique. And I'm totally in love with Scott. Not a typical bad boy. He had his gentle side. I love the way they interact with each other. You really have done a good job :). I know that you're working on the sequel, and you're on hiatus. I haven't read it yet, but please, please, please...continue the sequel. I love to see them again.
Loony-bin Escapee chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awesomely, awesomely awesome! Thank God you didn't give it up before I got here! I have been looking for something good to read for a long time. Finally, satisfaction! Yeah! Keep up the good work.
swamp13 chapter 38 . 1/29/2011
lovee itt! ((::
sara chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Great story so far
queenjade chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OMG how did I only just discover this?

I love Scott and Zabri's whole love/hate relationship..genius!

I AM IN LOVE WITH SCOTT..But hey who isnt?

Zabri is SO funny and sarcastic, i love the banter she has with Scott.

Brilliant story :)

igot4 chapter 34 . 1/22/2011
I seriously don't know how things could get better with her parents, they are awful!
igot4 chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
Ok I feel so stupid.. I want to know the "olive Juice" thing. I keep saying over and over in my head.
igot4 chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
Wow! didn't see that coming... Go Zabrii! She finally made Scott speechless ha, ha I loved it!
igot4 chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
LMBO! OMG! That Scott is all kinds of crazy! Great chapter very entertaining.

Although I was really hoping he would kiss her and thaw her out a little. ;)
igot4 chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
Uh, oh do I sense a little jealousy from Scott towards Wayne?...LOL!
igot4 chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
Loving this...

I like better when he calls her Z.
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »