Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
lovee itt! ((::
sara chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Great story so far
queenjade chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OMG how did I only just discover this?

I love Scott and Zabri's whole love/hate relationship..genius!

I AM IN LOVE WITH SCOTT..But hey who isnt?

Zabri is SO funny and sarcastic, i love the banter she has with Scott.

Brilliant story :)

Jade

xoxo
igot4 chapter 34 . 1/22/2011
I seriously don't know how things could get better with her parents, they are awful!
igot4 chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
Ok I feel so stupid.. I want to know the "olive Juice" thing. I keep saying over and over in my head.
igot4 chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
Wow! didn't see that coming... Go Zabrii! She finally made Scott speechless ha, ha I loved it!
igot4 chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
LMBO! OMG! That Scott is all kinds of crazy! Great chapter very entertaining.

Although I was really hoping he would kiss her and thaw her out a little. ;)
igot4 chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
Uh, oh do I sense a little jealousy from Scott towards Wayne?...LOL!
igot4 chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
Loving this...

I like better when he calls her Z.
igot4 chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
AAWW! That was such a sweet chapter.. Scott has redeemed himself in my eyes.:)
igot4 chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
OMG! I'm so mad at her sister right now, how embarrassing for Zabrina... :(

Very captivating story by the way.
igot4 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
He just felt her up. Like really, really felt her up, in school... There is no way in hell I could let a guy get away with that. That was some serious sexual harassment. I was really liking his character up till that point. I sure hope her redeems himself. I like Zabrina's character just wish she would let up a lil on the angst. :) But she is a good girl going crazy and Scott is the cause. ;) Anyway Loving your story going on to the read the next chapters... :)
hey-iwannaread chapter 36 . 1/12/2011
this story was amazing ! it was well written with a good ending, and i really got into the story. it didn't get boring like some other stories i've read. i love the fact that you don't include extremely long paragraphs about what shes thinking! its simple, sweet, and right tothe point ! great story !
mandy96 chapter 36 . 12/29/2010
aw!
mandy96 chapter 26 . 12/29/2010
I wanna know what olive juice means! on second thoughts-maybe not considering the way Scott is...lol
1,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »