Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
igot4 chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
OMG! I'm so mad at her sister right now, how embarrassing for Zabrina... :(

Very captivating story by the way.
igot4 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
He just felt her up. Like really, really felt her up, in school... There is no way in hell I could let a guy get away with that. That was some serious sexual harassment. I was really liking his character up till that point. I sure hope her redeems himself. I like Zabrina's character just wish she would let up a lil on the angst. :) But she is a good girl going crazy and Scott is the cause. ;) Anyway Loving your story going on to the read the next chapters... :)
hey-iwannaread chapter 36 . 1/12/2011
this story was amazing ! it was well written with a good ending, and i really got into the story. it didn't get boring like some other stories i've read. i love the fact that you don't include extremely long paragraphs about what shes thinking! its simple, sweet, and right tothe point ! great story !
mandy96 chapter 36 . 12/29/2010
aw!
mandy96 chapter 26 . 12/29/2010
I wanna know what olive juice means! on second thoughts-maybe not considering the way Scott is...lol
mandy96 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
realy good! Only mistake-spun not span somwhere at the top i think.

manda :)
christinaxxyo chapter 38 . 12/26/2010
I'm not going to lie, when I first started reading this story, I thought it was going to either suck or just be average. However, as I continued to read, I started totally falling in love with the characters and the plot. By the time I finished it, I didn't want it to stop. You did an amazing job with the characters and creating the chemistry between Z and Scott. Seriously, this was a great story and you did really well writing it :)
pro.at.being.a.ninja chapter 39 . 12/24/2010
WOW! I LOVE IT! And would you look at that? I am reviewer number 1500. GO ME! But, uh, yeah, hehe... love the story :)

xo- Heaven's Angel Behold-Katyi
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That's definitely an interesting way to start off your story :) I can't wait to read more.
Krissy46 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love this. So much
mahi chapter 38 . 11/16/2010
Wow..such an amazing story..at first I didn't like Scott, u know when he acted like a jerk to Zabri but later i was frustrated with her..it's good that they are both not perfect but still complete each writing..you have a way with words.
charmedblush chapter 38 . 10/24/2010
GCUE! GCUE! GCUE! GCUE! GCUE! GCUE! GCUE! GCUE! Seqquel!
charmedblush chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
hahaha rereading my fave fictionpress's, looked back at reviews from my old account on this story... crack up..btw..love the story
ghurl00 chapter 38 . 10/4/2010
I love this! Scott is so adorable!:))
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
I love this story, it's like I book I can't put down (my favorite kind of book!) I'm excited to continue the story and even read the sequel after!

p.s. you are a much better writer than some of the writers on the internet :D
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »