Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
killerqueen123 chapter 33 . 5/7/2011
Soo I know I haven't reviewed until now... sorry. Bad habit. But so far your story has had like perfect grammar and spelling so I just wanted to point out (please don't think I'm being rude) two little mistakes, they're capitalized. I love this story btw, it's hillarious. And the fact that I've only noticed two grammatical errors so far is AH-MAZING. :D

"'I just want to say- thank you," she continued, looking down at her shoes. I was slightly baffled. Thank you for what? Beating up Wayne (my choice) or telling MR. G.? "For telling Mr. Graham, I mean. He was really understanding and kind," she continued, seeing the confused look on my face. "

"Even if I had gotten expelled, I had WRITTEN my SAT's. I would be on course to uni so who cared?"
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 38 . 4/13/2011
Woah! I'm finally done reading ALL the CHAPTERS within 24 hours..haha.! :) It's a good thing that it's vacation already because I don't need to worry about school works..haha.! :)) I SUPER DUPER LOVE IT. It's very unpredictable, unique, interesting, intense, dramatic and full of surprises.! :D Congratulations for this perfectly awesome, wonderful, amazing and PERFECT ending fic.! :D Thanks for sharing your works to us..! :D This fic gave me a mixed emotion..you made me cry, sad, happy, fantastic, enthusiastic and crazy for this fic.! HAHA! I really enjoy reading this.! :D Keep up the good work.! :D

I love Zabriana and Scott to the fullest. They're perfect for each other even though there I hate Zabriana sometimes because of her too much pride.! :)) I like Cheryl and Jason! :)) I hate Mimi and their parents for treating Zabriana like that but eventually like them at the end, thanks to Mama Rae.! :)) I like Harry and Travis too. They're so handome! :)) I like James, Alan and Tina too. They're so funny..haha.! :)) I hate Blanca for being a bitch and Wayne for being a Jerk..tsktsk.

Anyways, I'm sorry if i didn't review each chapter. Maybe if I came here around the time when you still writing this fic, I am. And I'm too excited to read the next chapter to leave a review..hehe..so yeah.! :)) Congratulations again and Until next time.! :))
Moment4Life chapter 38 . 4/8/2011
I loved your story!It was really well written and addicting !

haha that was weird

but, You are a awesome writer! keep up the work (i sound really weird right now...)

:D
NeedSomeInspo chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Loved pull of destiny and love this

KEEP WRITING you're really talented

Cheryl White chapter 36 . 4/2/2011
LOVE. I SERIOUSLY COULDN'T STOP READING THIS ONCE I GOT STARTED. DAYUM. IT WAS AMAZING. I LOVED EACH AND EVERY BIT OF IT.

I loved the way you expressed the emotions of each character - there were so many times that I burst out laughing or just suddenly started crying as I read. I think my mom thinks I'm crazy now. HAHAHA. I loved the characters too! You really captured their personalities and the essence of who they are - it was consistent, and by the end of the whole story, I felt like I really knew them. And the plot. Omg, it was so addicting. HAHAHA. I loved it! You got me hanging on every single chapter! I swear, it was so freakishly awesome. HAHAHA.

I started reading this last night. It's 6am now, and I ought to save reading the epilogue for after I get some sleep. Teehee.

THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING STORY, AND I LOVED IT! SxZ FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHA.
Candescence chapter 38 . 3/28/2011
Nice story. I think it moved a tad too slow and I wished there was more drama. But, I liked it.
India-Spirit0518 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
god job! love this
kell369 chapter 38 . 2/25/2011
i so loved this story, it made me happy, sad and i even shed some tears. now im on to the next one.
artmagus chapter 35 . 2/18/2011
okay until the previews chapter you had me so hooked that even though i'm dead tired (it is 4.59 am right now) i continued reading it.

i believe you rushed it too much . if i said to my mother that i was almost raped and she didn't believe me - trust me a sorry wouldn't be enough... i mean come on this is a family that for years, from what you are saying, totally ignores her and now her grandmother comes and everything is allright?

i would think a time away from her family would have been the best- like going to grandma's house for healing psycologically then coming back and forgive and forget... it's too unrealistic.

i really liked Briana 'cause i do believe that you can actually behave different to family and friends- i'm like that too so yeah i get that part...i know it's completed and all and as you said you had a hard time writing them but still... overall i found your story pretty cool, with a few twists that were suprisingly nice ...

okay enough rumbling going to finish the story so i can finally go to sleep :)
sdyedanney chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Just stumbled into your fic, very very entertaining and nice. love the banters of scott and z. love it when he calls her hun aw so sweet!
mejikuhibiniu chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I happened to find this story last night while searching romance stories in the communities. It got me hooked up all night until I fell asleep over my cellphone (I read your story on my cellphone). I only finished till chapter 20, but I already fell in love with the characters since the first chapter. I love Zab, she's unique. And I'm totally in love with Scott. Not a typical bad boy. He had his gentle side. I love the way they interact with each other. You really have done a good job :). I know that you're working on the sequel, and you're on hiatus. I haven't read it yet, but please, please, please...continue the sequel. I love to see them again.
Loony-bin Escapee chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awesomely, awesomely awesome! Thank God you didn't give it up before I got here! I have been looking for something good to read for a long time. Finally, satisfaction! Yeah! Keep up the good work.
swamp13 chapter 38 . 1/29/2011
lovee itt! ((::
sara chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Great story so far
queenjade chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OMG how did I only just discover this?

I love Scott and Zabri's whole love/hate relationship..genius!

I AM IN LOVE WITH SCOTT..But hey who isnt?

Zabri is SO funny and sarcastic, i love the banter she has with Scott.

Brilliant story :)