Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awesome! I love this story! :)
JustStrangeMe chapter 38 . 12/29/2012
Wow...just wow
I loved it :)
Ok, could hold up on the cuss words a bit, but I really liked the plot and the whole drama of it :)
Understatment chapter 38 . 11/11/2012
Loved it..absolutely loved it! One of the best I've read!
chendrix310 chapter 38 . 10/31/2012
This is absolutely amazing. and definitely a favorite for me. out of the hundreds of things i have read. It is just beautiful and moving.
mydreamadventure chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! i just want them together already! they are perfect. great story you have an amazing writing skill, and her family i seriously despise how they treat her if my family treated me like that i seriously dont know how id feel probably like her but reeeeeeeeeallly pissed at them and strand up for myself a bit more haha!
mydreamadventure chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
hahaa i love there banter! this story is real interesting! :)
AnonymousReads chapter 38 . 8/19/2012
I cant wait to read the sequel the characters are funny and cool. You never said if zabriana pressed charges so that could have been explained better. Great story. :)
Random chapter 29 . 6/20/2012
149 isn't that high at all... I mean to be scouted you'd need at least a 170 heading on 180 and you have to have over a 160 to be classified as a 'genius'. Also Mensa isn't that fun, my friend refused to join as well and well me, I never got bother to be tested but I keep up with him fine :P
iCY chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Argh! I don't understand why the heck Scotty-boy would go around mauling people's faces like it's some 'god-only-knows' oxygen mask! That seriously ticks me off. I love the story but man! For the love of sanity, Scott needs to stop locking lips with others like it's a freaking' magnet.

That's about the only thug that irritates me. Oh! And her family is so whacked in the head I feel sad for her :/

Thanks!

-iCY-
iCY chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
Heh xD "olive juice"

It works best when you mouth it.

That reminds me of 7th grade when my friend taught me that one. It uses to be a little joke between us but it's all just nostalgic remnants of the past... Miss it though :)

"island of view" works too xD

Love it so far.

-iCY-
bubblezz chapter 38 . 6/14/2012
maannn...i love ur story! it is soooo good! u totally rock..keep writing!:):)
SheJustReads chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
best ever! damn! i love the "olive juice" thing. cool!
ACE's sapphirelily chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
My! i never thought i would be so engrossed in reading fanfic this much! you rock! haha. LOVE it!
LE7 chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
Dude! Someone else knows about olive juice! This is makin me happy. I took a course in sign language, and while learning the bits about reading lips, I remembered that my Enlish teacher had tought us that we shouldn't say that because it looks like "I love you". Needless to say, I didn't tell the rest of my gourp about it. But now you know too!

I love this story, and I am really enjoying it! You have a knack for making the characters very endearing.

I'm off to read some more,

Le7
Nephythys chapter 38 . 2/29/2012
Too awesome man. Just too awesome!

It's like 'OMG I love it!' I won't really say that, cos' I sound pretty daft then, but I really, really like it!

:P