Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
Chakara1winxclub chapter 38 . 4/24/2013
Awww... such a sweet ending! Its so good! I really love it. Really you've improved a lot from the 1st chapter to the epilogue. You're such a good writer. Don't worry, I'll definitely keep tabs on you. The way you wrote about Z's parents really was heartbreaking. You must be proud.

Thank You.

GooDLucK!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/10/2013
They-ay are never ever ever getting back together! She know he was trouble I dunno why that came to mind.
Melly chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This story is damn brilliant why did I wait so long to read it.
Melly chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Always saw this story but was too lazy to read it so here I am and might I say this chapter have me hook already. But I should have known you are leaving up to your reputation so cant wait to finish this story
Guest chapter 38 . 3/9/2013
Awesome .!
This fanfiction has to be the best I have ever read...!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
OMG your an awesome writer, you know that? Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Excelent chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awesome! I love this story! :)
JustStrangeMe chapter 38 . 12/29/2012
Wow...just wow
I loved it :)
Ok, could hold up on the cuss words a bit, but I really liked the plot and the whole drama of it :)
Understatment chapter 38 . 11/11/2012
Loved it..absolutely loved it! One of the best I've read!
chendrix310 chapter 38 . 10/31/2012
This is absolutely amazing. and definitely a favorite for me. out of the hundreds of things i have read. It is just beautiful and moving.
mydreamadventure chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! i just want them together already! they are perfect. great story you have an amazing writing skill, and her family i seriously despise how they treat her if my family treated me like that i seriously dont know how id feel probably like her but reeeeeeeeeallly pissed at them and strand up for myself a bit more haha!
mydreamadventure chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
hahaa i love there banter! this story is real interesting! :)
AnonymousReads chapter 38 . 8/19/2012
I cant wait to read the sequel the characters are funny and cool. You never said if zabriana pressed charges so that could have been explained better. Great story. :)
Random chapter 29 . 6/20/2012
149 isn't that high at all... I mean to be scouted you'd need at least a 170 heading on 180 and you have to have over a 160 to be classified as a 'genius'. Also Mensa isn't that fun, my friend refused to join as well and well me, I never got bother to be tested but I keep up with him fine :P
1,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »