Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
GwennyP89 chapter 38 . 12/15/2011
I like this story...Sweet...funny...witty...and drama filled! DEFINITELY A GOOD READ!

My favorite parts always consisted of "Olive Juice" D
South-African-fan chapter 38 . 11/21/2011
Beautiful story..Ure really talented:)..hope to see more stories posted!
ffh chapter 38 . 11/17/2011
you really know how to make the ideal man ! adorable story, actually made me both laugh and tear up at times, and that's an achivement in its self ;)

one thing though, it seemed like made up half way through that scott had planed their first meeting, and that he was a genius.. there were no hints when reading it from his point of view..

except from that.. absolutly loved it 3
funkekid chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
AWSOME!i hav no other words 2 say except maybe intresting. :)
mizgardenia21 chapter 38 . 10/26/2011
That was awesome. I LOVED it.
need not to know chapter 36 . 10/19/2011
it was amazing. i really enjoyed every second reading this. tnxs for a amazing read.
Susan chapter 38 . 9/16/2011
Great story, just never warmed up to scott, have i said that enough? lol

But great job though!
Susan chapter 36 . 9/16/2011
You're a great writer no doubt, but i can't say i liked that she had to say sorry and owned up to her mistakes, but because he is hot and popular, he never had to own up to the shitty wat he treated her.

She might not have been popular or been the way he liked but it wasn't his place to try to change her and the way he did was heartless.

yeah sorry, as you can see I have not changed my mind about Scott. sorry
Susan chapter 32 . 9/16/2011
that ass Wayne definitely should go to jail and worst for the shit he did, and I'm glad Scott whipped his ass, but how comes she didn't have this back bone when Scott felt her up the first day or what he did to her before the party. Why did everyone find it so cute when Scott sexually harassed her, he didn't go as far as Wayne did, but to me it amounts to the same thing.

I think they both needs to be punished for that, though Wayne's punishment should be worst.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2011
"No, you're right, there. That was just a horny hot guy looking to touch boobies. Hope you gave him value for his money," she said. I snorted.

Why does anyone think this is okay? I don't get it.

Poor girl got a jerk for boyfriend. I see mental and physical abuse in the future.
Susan chapter 22 . 9/16/2011
I really have to laugh, really, this guy is a jerk, sexually harasses her and all she can think of is how hot he is. this girl needs serious mental help. I know she will end up with him and I'm already feeling sorry for her, but then again she is allowing this ass to treat her this way.
Susan chapter 21 . 9/16/2011
Does girls actually find this kind of guy attractive cause I just don't see it.
Susan chapter 20 . 9/16/2011
I don't understand why she is being so nice to him, is she so desperate she is willing to put up with the jerk because he is so cute and popular, I am really not respecting her right now.
Susan chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
That's how she repays him for treating her like shit. kiss him?
Susan chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
What in hell, he is a jerk off. there is not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much i hate this guy. This is the guy everyone loves.
1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »