Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
iCY chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Argh! I don't understand why the heck Scotty-boy would go around mauling people's faces like it's some 'god-only-knows' oxygen mask! That seriously ticks me off. I love the story but man! For the love of sanity, Scott needs to stop locking lips with others like it's a freaking' magnet.

That's about the only thug that irritates me. Oh! And her family is so whacked in the head I feel sad for her :/

Thanks!

-iCY-
iCY chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
Heh xD "olive juice"

It works best when you mouth it.

That reminds me of 7th grade when my friend taught me that one. It uses to be a little joke between us but it's all just nostalgic remnants of the past... Miss it though :)

"island of view" works too xD

Love it so far.

-iCY-
bubblezz chapter 38 . 6/14/2012
maannn...i love ur story! it is soooo good! u totally rock..keep writing!:):)
SheJustReads chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
best ever! damn! i love the "olive juice" thing. cool!
ACE's sapphirelily chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
My! i never thought i would be so engrossed in reading fanfic this much! you rock! haha. LOVE it!
LE7 chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
Dude! Someone else knows about olive juice! This is makin me happy. I took a course in sign language, and while learning the bits about reading lips, I remembered that my Enlish teacher had tought us that we shouldn't say that because it looks like "I love you". Needless to say, I didn't tell the rest of my gourp about it. But now you know too!

I love this story, and I am really enjoying it! You have a knack for making the characters very endearing.

I'm off to read some more,

Le7
Nephythys chapter 38 . 2/29/2012
Too awesome man. Just too awesome!

It's like 'OMG I love it!' I won't really say that, cos' I sound pretty daft then, but I really, really like it!

:P
WritingElephant chapter 38 . 2/18/2012
AW! that was sooooooooooooooooo cool! I love Scott!
jnl94 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh my goodness! This was such a good chapter. I love how his guy has the ability to make Zabrina come out of her goody goody shell like that. -snaps fingers- It's seriously entertaining and I wonder why he got so crazy when she touched him. Hm...
Melody'sInMyHead chapter 38 . 2/12/2012
I LOVED THIS! Omg, thank youuu! *Favorites*
joykip chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
This fan-fiction is amazing! You had me drawn from the first chapter. I love it.
Suwelly chapter 38 . 2/1/2012
wow that was really good.
empress11690 chapter 38 . 1/27/2012
This was such a bomb FIC! omg! It was everything Highschool was and wasn't! it was so hilarious! and touching! and I have to say for the record if MY fam hadn't believed me about almost being raped...I would never speak to them again! Its All about Trust!man.

But n-e-way I really truely look forward to the sequel!

P.S- Your AWESOME!
WordsFlowNaturally chapter 38 . 12/30/2011
Great story, loved it :)
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 34 . 12/28/2011
Finally her parents got what they deserved!
1,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »