Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
Melody'sInMyHead chapter 38 . 2/12/2012
I LOVED THIS! Omg, thank youuu! *Favorites*
joykip chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
This fan-fiction is amazing! You had me drawn from the first chapter. I love it.
Suwelly chapter 38 . 2/1/2012
wow that was really good.
empress11690 chapter 38 . 1/27/2012
This was such a bomb FIC! omg! It was everything Highschool was and wasn't! it was so hilarious! and touching! and I have to say for the record if MY fam hadn't believed me about almost being raped...I would never speak to them again! Its All about Trust!man.

But n-e-way I really truely look forward to the sequel!

WordsFlowNaturally chapter 38 . 12/30/2011
Great story, loved it :)
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 34 . 12/28/2011
Finally her parents got what they deserved!
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 31 . 12/28/2011
UGHHJBSAIUFYGQEWI! Her parents! WTF? I hate people like that. My family has huge problems but reading this makes me love them so freaking much. I know its a story but sehogfiuaeshrguioawerhgfvoi

sbufiSV...Z's parents make me so mad, I seriously wanna strangle there written necks.

Okay. Good story, you really have a way with words.
GwennyP89 chapter 38 . 12/15/2011
I like this story...Sweet...funny...witty...and drama filled! DEFINITELY A GOOD READ!

My favorite parts always consisted of "Olive Juice" D
South-African-fan chapter 38 . 11/21/2011
Beautiful story..Ure really talented:)..hope to see more stories posted!
ffh chapter 38 . 11/17/2011
you really know how to make the ideal man ! adorable story, actually made me both laugh and tear up at times, and that's an achivement in its self ;)

one thing though, it seemed like made up half way through that scott had planed their first meeting, and that he was a genius.. there were no hints when reading it from his point of view..

except from that.. absolutly loved it 3
funkekid chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
AWSOME!i hav no other words 2 say except maybe intresting. :)
mizgardenia21 chapter 38 . 10/26/2011
That was awesome. I LOVED it.
need not to know chapter 36 . 10/19/2011
it was amazing. i really enjoyed every second reading this. tnxs for a amazing read.
Susan chapter 38 . 9/16/2011
Great story, just never warmed up to scott, have i said that enough? lol

But great job though!
Susan chapter 36 . 9/16/2011
You're a great writer no doubt, but i can't say i liked that she had to say sorry and owned up to her mistakes, but because he is hot and popular, he never had to own up to the shitty wat he treated her.

She might not have been popular or been the way he liked but it wasn't his place to try to change her and the way he did was heartless.

yeah sorry, as you can see I have not changed my mind about Scott. sorry
1,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »