Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy
LE7 chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
Dude! Someone else knows about olive juice! This is makin me happy. I took a course in sign language, and while learning the bits about reading lips, I remembered that my Enlish teacher had tought us that we shouldn't say that because it looks like "I love you". Needless to say, I didn't tell the rest of my gourp about it. But now you know too!

I love this story, and I am really enjoying it! You have a knack for making the characters very endearing.

I'm off to read some more,

Nephythys chapter 38 . 2/29/2012
Too awesome man. Just too awesome!

It's like 'OMG I love it!' I won't really say that, cos' I sound pretty daft then, but I really, really like it!

WritingElephant chapter 38 . 2/18/2012
AW! that was sooooooooooooooooo cool! I love Scott!
jnl94 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh my goodness! This was such a good chapter. I love how his guy has the ability to make Zabrina come out of her goody goody shell like that. -snaps fingers- It's seriously entertaining and I wonder why he got so crazy when she touched him. Hm...
Melody'sInMyHead chapter 38 . 2/12/2012
I LOVED THIS! Omg, thank youuu! *Favorites*
joykip chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
This fan-fiction is amazing! You had me drawn from the first chapter. I love it.
Suwelly chapter 38 . 2/1/2012
wow that was really good.
empress11690 chapter 38 . 1/27/2012
This was such a bomb FIC! omg! It was everything Highschool was and wasn't! it was so hilarious! and touching! and I have to say for the record if MY fam hadn't believed me about almost being raped...I would never speak to them again! Its All about Trust!man.

But n-e-way I really truely look forward to the sequel!

WordsFlowNaturally chapter 38 . 12/30/2011
Great story, loved it :)
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 34 . 12/28/2011
Finally her parents got what they deserved!
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 31 . 12/28/2011
UGHHJBSAIUFYGQEWI! Her parents! WTF? I hate people like that. My family has huge problems but reading this makes me love them so freaking much. I know its a story but sehogfiuaeshrguioawerhgfvoi

sbufiSV...Z's parents make me so mad, I seriously wanna strangle there written necks.

Okay. Good story, you really have a way with words.
GwennyP89 chapter 38 . 12/15/2011
I like this story...Sweet...funny...witty...and drama filled! DEFINITELY A GOOD READ!

My favorite parts always consisted of "Olive Juice" D
South-African-fan chapter 38 . 11/21/2011
Beautiful story..Ure really talented:)..hope to see more stories posted!
ffh chapter 38 . 11/17/2011
you really know how to make the ideal man ! adorable story, actually made me both laugh and tear up at times, and that's an achivement in its self ;)

one thing though, it seemed like made up half way through that scott had planed their first meeting, and that he was a genius.. there were no hints when reading it from his point of view..

except from that.. absolutly loved it 3
funkekid chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
AWSOME!i hav no other words 2 say except maybe intresting. :)
1,674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »