Reviews for Puddles
Kefrith chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
So descriptive, yet so simple...I love it!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I like that last line... it was an interesting and cute way to end the piece. I also love all the color references and the personification of day. The only thing was the first line seemed a bit long, other than that really awesome piece
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
The last line made me laugh. My sister still loves splashing in the puddles even though she's a teenager now. Nice work.

Twilight Starr
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
once again a little random, but i did like the last line.

YAY REVIEW MARATHON!
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Amazingly, I find this poem very intruiging but I don't understand it. The imagery and metaphors you use in this piece are incredible, this really is a complicated weave. In the first few lines it seemed like the day was the 'upside-down face' frowning, and I loved how it seemed so little and ran for cover in the trees like a bat; you made the day with personification seem depressed, or referred to some feeling of being forlorn.

It became harder to understand where you were coming from by talking about the colors, which I think you told enough of earlier in the poem, not sure where yellow fits in?

The last quarter of the poem seems to be focused around people, or it's more back to earth rather than in the 'world of ideas' you started out with.

I guess I just don't get the poem. But in the beginning of it I really loved it.

Great stuff.