Reviews for Crimson Flood: Book 1
Anarane Calafalas chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
I LOVE IT! Especially the beginning part when Roderick's asking if Andrew's alive by Roderick's standards, his owns, and societies. Love it!
Anarane Calafalas chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
You have me on the edge of my seat! What's going to happen next? I check everyday for new chapters. Great job!
LucienofShadow chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
"What a lovely way to start the night." Great line, given the situation. Hurrah for situational irony.

The actual saying is 'to err is human, to forgive divine' or just 'to err is human,' not 'to error is human.'

'of you dreams.' should be 'of your dreams.'

'he’s normal comments are wrong,' needs to be revised so it makes sense.

You have the potential for a great story, but you need to work on getting correct grammar/spelling so that it won't hold you back.

-Lucien of the Review Marathon (link in profile)
LucienofShadow chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
"Just as the countless times before" needs some revision for clarity. I would recommend 'As with the countless times before...'

Also an antecedent for 'he' would be nice.

"They killed them" seems like it should be 'had killed.'

There are a few other places where the verb choice/tense doesn't quite make sense. For instance 'so much blood was wasted' would be better as 'lay wasted' or 'had been wasted.'

From reading the story description you have a rather unique story in the works here. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing how it continues.

-Lucien of the Review Marathon (link in profile)