Reviews for The Real Story
opera123 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
maybe just remove everything all together then?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
what how did it get stolen and why don't you just post it on another site and just let us read it .
JanBran chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
totally understandable, and this happens all the time. But here's the thing, your story has some following on the internet, and its a small fan base, but the start of one. Instead of waiting for years to fine tune and meet with a editor to publish it, why not consider electronic publishing? Self done, cuts out the middleman, and relatively easy and pain free. You could even start making a little money off it right away. Instead of writing a post, telling some of your fans that they'll just have to wait for your work for one day when your working with a publishing company, which is a relatively long process in itself, why not link them to the kindle or kobo store with your published book?
Makaria chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...
bookaholic214 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
:-( update when u feel up to it? ur a fantastic writer jsuk!
applenica chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
i'm sad that you dont continue your story.

i like your story.

can i read your story in another place?

thanks. _
Ashes Mercy Tatum chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
man i just want to scream I hate when people steal other peoples idea. It makes me so mad. I hope you do con. with this story because its reall really good.
Annabel Wynters chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
gAH! NO! stupid copier people! I love this story!...when might you be reposting it or where might it be if you continue it? I'd love to read the rest.
Ck90 chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
Gawd I am so tired of these people copying works! Seriously it is so unethical, and whats more it just for lack of a better word sucks! I mean you find a story you like and then bam! Seriously it is one thing to take the idea and shape it into your own story, because really I mean I read lot's of stories about men kidnapping their wives and they are all different same idea just different ways. Gah! Anyway Sorry for the rant I was just to upset when I read the authors note because I was really into the story and then this happened, i'm really starting to get pissed off, not at you just lame people who plagiarize. Anyway sorry to read that you had to take the story down I really liked it! Hope it works out in the end! I definitely want to read more of this story! I love this myth!
hoptart chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
I do hope you continue to post on livejournal, this story is really good, one of the better greek mythology stories I personally think. I would really like to know what you're going to do with this story, so hopefully I can still follow it XD
vallerine chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
wow...i love this story :) You are a beautiful writer. i hope you continue this!
IcarusFelled chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Awaome! I always wanted to read a story were Persephone loved Hades! you are so on my favorites AND story alert!
tobslytobby chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
this story is so good, i love reading about the different personalities of the gods. and hades is awesome, *sigh* why can't fictional people be real? and i am super jealous of persephone right now. i can't wait for the next chapter, the anticipation is killing me. my only advice would be to get an editor, because there are some mistakes that sometimes take away from the story, but other than that, this story is super good and interesting.
Corrupt the Innocent chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
I finally read it haha. I like it and I agree that Hades it HOT... i want to sex him up haha.
Itsa Mia chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
I like this chapter. I like how you're making it about haveing a deeper connection than just lust. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »