Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
1. Vinny
2. Helena
3. Lily (SAME NAME)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dotpoint chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Aww! So cute! I love your stories! Also last sentence - lol. :3
Seranade chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I only recently discovered this story. But I've read the first book and am now currently on the second (obviously). This is great! I love it! But is Helena ever going to call Vinny by his real name?
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
LOL. okay...so i skipped to the end to make sure it ha a happy ending- it didn't. so...i'll wait till you finish book 3 LOL then i'll read the whole thing. for now. i guess i'll just put book 3 on alert and read it when you're done. when i realise it's done O.o wait...noo...if i put it on alert. i might accidentally read it. have no idea whats going on...then give up -.- this sucks...i'll think of something.
joursnuageux chapter 33 . 8/27/2011
i am in love with Once Upon a Dream! francis tormenting robert with ways of destroying swords has to be one of my favourite parts! i am pretty confused by the q&a section at the end though, obviously i missed reading the original ending, hopefully its similar in book III then i can come back and read the answers P

I was really eager to read about eve's love story before i get to her death, but it was no where on your other website, can you tell me where i can find it?

if you need some one to reread or edit when your beta doesnt have time, im happy to lend a hand. but i hope ill be up to date by then!

sorry i havent reviewed every chapter, but i usually only do it on incomplete stories, when the next chapter is there i just have to read it! i hope to read many more of your stories!
PrincessCalissa chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
Holy cow that had a chicken! 0.0
MrsHellman chapter 33 . 4/27/2011
Hullo thar,

So, second part of the series? This is interesting, very interesting indeed. *tries to act all Sherlock Holmes* Did you know, I have a shirt with the text ‘No Shit Sherlock’ as well as the silhouette of Mr Holmes himself. Oh man, one of my favourite shirts . . . anyhow, back on track. Just like before I’ll tell you what I liked and didn’t like as much, I can assure you though: you’ve become slightly better with writing since the first book, even though it’s a miniminiminimininmum gap between the books finishing and publishing dates. Like… a couple of minutes? It’s just that the entire story itself flows better in the second book. Now:

I Adore Chocolate:

-Oh man, you know what I’m going to write, dontcha? Helena and Vinny sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. They’re so adorable in this book; it makes me want to puke butterflies, unicorns and rainbows. I really like this coupling and I hope that Vinny is going to be the one to wake Helena up. (Wouldn’t surprise me if you didn’t make that happen though. I just wonder how you’d be able to pull it off when they’re both obviously in love with one another.) The scenes where Helene slept on his torso and when they talked in her room at night were more adorable than adorable.

-The story is moving forwards at a different pace and I like it that way, not as many time skips; they could be confusing you know. We don’t have too mant different characters involved as well (except Bliss and Lycan, but we’ve heard about him before so it’s not really a ‘new character’ per say.)

Not That Fond of Coffee Though:

-T.Y.P.O.S. Yeah, but they’re always going to be there, as I said before, so really what can you expect?

-Aurora’s behavior was a bit of a surprise towards the end. It didn’t truly fit in. She changed her opinions that fast, and only over a year? She’s been raised to be believe in something, so it was a bit unrealistic for her to act the way she did.

So, I didn’t have as much to say for this book, I was I such a hurry to go read the other story that I didn’t really have the time to think this through thoroughly. Hehe . . I wand some Vin/Hel moments to occur. They’re do adorable for me to stay true to Action stories and not feel so girlt over Romance stories. *sigh*

Gotta fix the details ont eh drawing I mentioned before now.

Dream. Live. Breathe. Write. All for fiction.

Cheers.
drats chapter 28 . 1/15/2011
i found a small mistake: Only when the shoes were safely secured to my feet did I resume pacing, much to her dismay.

-you write this forgetting that she can only put on one shoe. So its only a small mistake but i thought you should know.
Ivymax1234 chapter 33 . 8/15/2010
Okay, so... who in the world is Phoenix?
Ivymax1234 chapter 32 . 8/15/2010
OMG I'm almost done with the... second... book. I hope you update soon. Even though I haven't caught up...
the.writer.hannah chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
ah! i keep on reading those ?s atthe end and going oh crap i shudda just waited for that part of the story to come!
Ivymax1234 chapter 25 . 8/3/2010
"Mama told me that it was her favorite tale, but I could never see why. She told me that it left her wondering what had happened to Penelope. She fancied that Penelope had become more than a mermaid. She had become the spirit of the ocean, watching over both the mermaids she so dearly loved at the humans she couldn't help but care for—the bloodline that was hers as much as it was Caspian's."

"...both the mermaids she so dearly loved at the humans she couldn't but care for..." I think you meant "and the humans".

"Caspian"? Isn't that like "Prince Caspian" from Chronicles of Narnia (by C.S. Lewis)?

Another thing that's been bugging me a bit: I was just thinking that you had WAY too many words italicized in the last few chapters... it might even have been for longer... I hope you fix that if you get a chance.

Good chapter, and happy updating!
Ivymax1234 chapter 22 . 7/28/2010
You know, before you told us how old Eve was, when she was at, like, Magnolia, I got the impression that she was an older woman, like maybe in her thirties or fourties. Just so you know.
Ivymax1234 chapter 21 . 7/28/2010
No Q&A this chapter? Oh well...
697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »