Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
Amarantis chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Quite a long series. Anyways, I'm happy with it! Much encouragement from Finland. Keep writing. :D
Helenor chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Wow, I was surprised by Aurora's quick change in personality. It's much more bearable than before. I guess there will be no hair ripping action from Aurora and Helena.

Someone does seem to be missing at this reunion. Is Melina still away taking care of some important matters? I thought they need to be in Zephyr soon.

I enjoyed this chapter and I am happy to see Vinny again. Good luck with school!
miss-life chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
A! We get to see all the old characters! This is so exciting :D

One day, when you'll end this collection of books I would love to some how get them in a physical form and read them all over again! One summer, from cover to cover :P
AngelGarnet chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Ah! I love this chapter! It feels like it's all coming together! And omg... Vinny! I'm so glad he's back and I bet he thought Helena looked gorgeous in her red dress (it was good - subtle, and Helena didn't notice that he was basically saying she was beautiful. I mean, I'd be happy if the guy I like told be I don't look like a pincushion : D I'm being absolutely serious). I like how Aurora has turned out. She seems really sweet and I think I quite like her now. She still seems slightly cruel. But in a playful way. Man, I can't wait for the whole Stacey and Cindy thing. By the way, I really really like Bliss. But I don't really know what to picture her as. What does she look like? She is so cute : D I can't wait for the next chapter!
elphaba731 chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Excellent chapter, once again. I didn't notice any grammar or punctuation errors, and I tend to notice those.

Yay for Vinny! I've begun to compare real-life guys to him, and no one seems to measure up, but that's okay. Fictional men can't hurt me :]

I can't wait for the next chapter!
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Yay! Thanks for the update! And thanks for the greeting. :D

I was just wondering, can Aurora and Peter really do that? Or maybe Cindy's authority over almost everyone just gave me the illusion that she really was powerful. Haha!

Hope you update soon! :)
dwpea chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
NEW CHAPTER!

i love you!This was a GREAT chapter!

I'm still getting over Vinnie and Aurora's 360 degree change! Well i am so glad Vinnie is FINALLY truthful to his feeling, i would love to see what really catalysed his change!Parody would be funny too!

AND Aurora! wow, the girl has grown. she has a personality now! haha i was just as confused as Helena about the trees and forest.

anyways wonderful as always! Thank you for your update!

Lycan is wonderful, he must have known that Vinnie and co. were coming! He acts like a god with a sadistic humour! Do you have a photo of what he looks like? (Bliss p ]
Erika-Faye chapter 29 . 8/24/2009
VINNY'S BACK! VINNY'S BACK!

*dances around excitedly*

lol i liked this chapter!

it was well worth the wait :)

can't wait for more!

Erika.
Red Warden chapter 29 . 8/24/2009
Aw yay my Vinny quota is filled. You have to do a oneshot from his pov.
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 29 . 8/24/2009
Thanks for bringing Vinny back! So Alex is going to be king? What's gonna happen to Cindy? When will Helena call Vinny by his name!

Any way...great chapter!

Update soon.
LondonLi chapter 29 . 8/24/2009
Wow, Aurora has really improved. And I'm so glad to hear we're reaching the end of this book. And I'm already looking forward to Book I! Thanks for the update.
debs chapter 28 . 8/24/2009
i've been reading ur stories for a month(in fact u were my introduction to this site after and am i glad i started with u)your stories are one of the most original and interesting ones that i've found on this site and i've read princes are evil and ostg and i absolutely,completely adore this series...in this series u get the chemistry really right...its just crackling n ofcourse as always a damn good plot with its twists and turns...(this time i just had to review especially when i remebered that i don't need to sign in if d author doesn't mind) n so here i am to beg,plead n blackmail u into atleast writin more of the Lycan,bliss story...ah! i know i know...i shouldn't be greedy but i'm feeling so damn impatient that i'm dyin for either some more helena-vinny action or lycan-bliss!plz pretty please!don't get mad at me...i just love ur stories too damn much!
miss-life chapter 28 . 8/21/2009
Hey!

First I would like to apologize for not reviewing the last 2 chapters. I was away on myvacation for the past 40 days :D

Now on the review:

chapter 25: Cindy is gloriously evil :D I just love her, but I do hope there's something else to her (like you said in this chapters A/N)

chapter 26: I can't actually remember right now, I need to start preparing lunch before my parents come, so I'm under some pressue :P

chapter 27: Lycan and Bliss are very entertaining! I didn't even miss Vincent because of them!

I wish you all the luck with the publishing!

See you next time ;)

Tina
MuseofMagic chapter 28 . 8/20/2009
Gah! It's been FOREVER! I kept seeing the emails telling me you updated and I was like 'arghh must go.. read...' but then when I'd actually go to do it either something would come up or I would decide I wasn't really in the mood to read no matter how much I love your stories.

So then today I was like 'I want to read and write!' and it's the first time in... umm... hmm.. -counts on her fingers... and toes... and firefox tabs... and desktop icons... and anything she can use to count and then huffs and throws her hands up- a long time... since I've been inspired to write or wanted to read.

So the first thing I did was bring up KoT and I read all the updates and my previously angsty mood was violently tossed back and forth and toyed with by your chapters, but I generally ended on an almost satisfied emotion; however, I am deeply upset that we're not to book three yet. As much as I love your story I need the resolution! I need to know the ending. I'm terribly impatient, and yet, I won't ask. -grumblesandcoughs- asmuchasiwantto.

On a brighter and less... me complaining... note... My inspiration for writing has only been nurtured by reading these chapters and by seeing how many you've turned out! I feel ready to tackle all three of the new stories I want to start and even continue some others. Well, two others. I had to put several on hold because my writer's block has been so bad. I don't want to take on too much and burn myself out. In fact, I might limit myself to one story, but... the choice would be too difficult to bear! ;-;

But yeah, you really made me want to write and even though the stories I want to do are so massively different from yours I've gotten so many ideas while I was reading. I guess reading your story just opened my mind to creativity and reactivated my imagination. So you should really update again soon so I continue to feed my brain and maybe get some progress done.

Anyway, oh my goodness, look at the length of this review! And it's all rather pointless isn't it, since all I needed to say was that your updates were FANTASTIC as always! Here I am rambling on about me and crap. Sorry, hun XD So if you didn't understand anything above don't worry it's not important, but I feel like it would suck if I just deleted it all now so just know the only thing you need to get from this is that I love your work and it was amazing and you need to keep going with it!

Much love,

Cait
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 28 . 8/20/2009
Why must you make a third book! I had been really hoping it would end here! But it is idiotic of me to be complaining., I get more to read right? Hurry and update and tell Vinny to stop being such a #$%! for me.
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »