Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
Hannah chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
YEAH! NEW CHAPTER! XD Lol, I find Aurora and Vinny's arguing adorable for some reason. And I'm soo happy that Alex and Dru are finally taking charge! I'm also glad that Helena finally slapped Vinny. He deserved it completely. BUT I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!

Awesome chapter!

xInkMusique chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Yay update! *launches update hounds onto her* that's what you get for not updating sooner. Jk, you're still a really fast updater :) thanks for the update!
Angelrobbins chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Awesome chapter! I sort of wish Vinny had showed up while Helina was at the ball dancing with a guy. I would of loved to see his reaction.
XD chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
i loved it XD

did you get that publishing job? and if you are are your going to publish this series? i would to own my own copy of this story.

will there be a third book? and if so will that one be the last one?
Amarantis chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Quite a long series. Anyways, I'm happy with it! Much encouragement from Finland. Keep writing. :D
Helenor chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Wow, I was surprised by Aurora's quick change in personality. It's much more bearable than before. I guess there will be no hair ripping action from Aurora and Helena.

Someone does seem to be missing at this reunion. Is Melina still away taking care of some important matters? I thought they need to be in Zephyr soon.

I enjoyed this chapter and I am happy to see Vinny again. Good luck with school!
miss-life chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
A! We get to see all the old characters! This is so exciting :D

One day, when you'll end this collection of books I would love to some how get them in a physical form and read them all over again! One summer, from cover to cover :P
AngelGarnet chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Ah! I love this chapter! It feels like it's all coming together! And omg... Vinny! I'm so glad he's back and I bet he thought Helena looked gorgeous in her red dress (it was good - subtle, and Helena didn't notice that he was basically saying she was beautiful. I mean, I'd be happy if the guy I like told be I don't look like a pincushion : D I'm being absolutely serious). I like how Aurora has turned out. She seems really sweet and I think I quite like her now. She still seems slightly cruel. But in a playful way. Man, I can't wait for the whole Stacey and Cindy thing. By the way, I really really like Bliss. But I don't really know what to picture her as. What does she look like? She is so cute : D I can't wait for the next chapter!
elphaba731 chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Excellent chapter, once again. I didn't notice any grammar or punctuation errors, and I tend to notice those.

Yay for Vinny! I've begun to compare real-life guys to him, and no one seems to measure up, but that's okay. Fictional men can't hurt me :]

I can't wait for the next chapter!
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Yay! Thanks for the update! And thanks for the greeting. :D

I was just wondering, can Aurora and Peter really do that? Or maybe Cindy's authority over almost everyone just gave me the illusion that she really was powerful. Haha!

Hope you update soon! :)
dwpea chapter 29 . 8/25/2009

i love you!This was a GREAT chapter!

I'm still getting over Vinnie and Aurora's 360 degree change! Well i am so glad Vinnie is FINALLY truthful to his feeling, i would love to see what really catalysed his change!Parody would be funny too!

AND Aurora! wow, the girl has grown. she has a personality now! haha i was just as confused as Helena about the trees and forest.

anyways wonderful as always! Thank you for your update!

Lycan is wonderful, he must have known that Vinnie and co. were coming! He acts like a god with a sadistic humour! Do you have a photo of what he looks like? (Bliss p ]
Erika-Faye chapter 29 . 8/24/2009

*dances around excitedly*

lol i liked this chapter!

it was well worth the wait :)

can't wait for more!

Red Warden chapter 29 . 8/24/2009
Aw yay my Vinny quota is filled. You have to do a oneshot from his pov.
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 29 . 8/24/2009
Thanks for bringing Vinny back! So Alex is going to be king? What's gonna happen to Cindy? When will Helena call Vinny by his name!

Any way...great chapter!

Update soon.
LondonLi chapter 29 . 8/24/2009
Wow, Aurora has really improved. And I'm so glad to hear we're reaching the end of this book. And I'm already looking forward to Book I! Thanks for the update.
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »