Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
eaststar chapter 28 . 8/19/2009
I had a great time in reading your sequel but there is a small detail I think is slightly off. About the "horrible" red dress... Cindy has good taste in clothes, doesn't she? Didn't she make Drusilla look pretty in OSTSG? Over than that, there isn't much I victimize in your work-except for the titles... You can work on making them a bit more catchy.
Krissy chapter 28 . 8/13/2009
Okay, I feel like I might know how the story is going to happen. So this is my theory:

Somehow, don't know how, but Vincent and Helena are going to have sex in the far out future. Therefore, Helena gets pregnant and that's why the princess is needed to stay alive because that baby will have to be given up to the witch. Since it'll be Vincent's first child, and he promised that baby to the witch.

It's a far out theory that probably isn't going to happen but who knows. Do you mind giving me a shoutout if you do happen to read this and I'm on the right line?

Thanks!
Liliy chapter 28 . 8/9/2009
I read both of the Kiss of Twilight stories in one day, thats how great they are.

Update sonn(:
Red Warden chapter 28 . 8/6/2009
I just want to say I love the tension between Helena and Vincent. It cracks me up because she has no ideal what she puts him through and it drives him crazy. Also can I ask, is the next book in the series through Vincent’s pov? Please say yes, because I would love to know what is going through that boy’s head.
vesta-star chapter 28 . 8/1/2009
hi!this story is fantastic!i luv this twist to sleeping beauty and cinderella!the characters are wonderful:) my favourite is definitely vinny (eventhough he was a jerk the last time)

anyway,looking forward to the next chapter!:)
Si-Sidera chapter 28 . 7/31/2009
YAY! yayayayay oh im so happyy! Im in germany right now and have been disconnected from an internet source for days. It was killin me that I haven't seen an update ;P So I really love Bliss right now, she adds something really nice to Lycans character. Just when everything was getting serious with the torture of Helenas fingers BOOM interruption by an energetic, intelligent, blissfull Bliss. I like that Lycan is less dark now.

VINNY! You said he's comin back, and I can't WAIT!

Gosh it's hard writing with a german computer o.O I think i pressed a wrong button...

Sorry for the beta troubles. I really hope she starts taking on her responsibilities or you find someone better!

Still Here,

Christina
written oops not signed in chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
I'm glad my review made you laugh, but this vinny not fessing up thing is no laughing matter! okay, it is, but I don't think helena would agree.

I just realized that I haven't checked up on "the sparrow and the wolf". have you been updating it? aw crap.

ANYWAY, back to the review. I'm so absent minded! okay, so basically, I love lycan. and bliss sounds... really cool actually! she's sweet, but not annoying. will she be the... "killer" of lycan?

I also liked how you brought up the puppet thing. I think that's sort of been a theme throughout, so it was great really... visualizing it. makes the point hit home.

as always, your writing is fabulous and I can't wait to see VINNY. how did you make me come to love a fictional character?
Helenor chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Aha, so is Bliss going to be the cause of Lycan's death? He seems to have a bit of a soft spot for her. Bliss is really cuute.

I also really liked the puppet image of Helena. It shows how she sees (or saw maybe) herself.

If Vinny fought a dragon, he'd probably make it cry with mean words or something, yeah.
cookycook chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Oh boy things are getting interesting now :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Beta busy with Gaia? Give her a few days, that site can be addicting D: I managed to quit!

after a year long addiction, i'm gaia-clean.

anywho- loved the story. I joined your forums! I just wanted to know if you wil be updating Eve's story any time soon D:

Oh, you prob. remember my comment there- i said that she sounds sexy

woo.

anywho, i keep imagining ycan from the new underworld movie. simply because they share the same name and i thought he looked deliciously gorgeous in that one.

oh, and happy birthday! or, happy late birthday. or, belated happy- ugh, just happy birthday!

can't wait for your story to be published, i woud def. buy it. so let me know when it's out in the book shelves! yaya

VINNYESS CHAPTER MAKES ME SAD.

What a perfect name, Bliss for such character. it was cue. Melia is in love? I BET IT'S LYCAN.

hum, i'm jsst typing randomly and i know it's not a very uh, er- professional review but I CAN'T HEP IT. i'm just so thriled that you updated.

yay.

so

YAY!
A Tentative Possibility chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Is the next chapter the one containing 'the slap'? Ah, can't wait for it.

On another note, very interesting chapter. I'm starting to believe I can't bear to wait for each chapter... maybe I'll just wait till you finish book 2 to read the remaining ones in a go!

On second thoughts, nah.
LateNiteRomance chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Awesome chapter! A couple of comments for ya.

A part of me likes Lycan and a part of me wants me to be like "WATCH OUT HELENA!" He just kinda creeped me out with the whole puppet thing. *shudders*

Now, Lycan with Bliss...that's a whole other story! I LOVE THEM! I immediatly fell in love with Bliss as soon as she hugged Lycan. She is absolutly wounderful and I LOVE IT!

I miss Vinny! You know who else I miss? Eve. And I don't think that's good for me because of what's going to happen to her. :(

Quick question, how many chapters do you think you'll have until the end of Book II?

Also, last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I know it's late but just go with me here) YAY! I'll be 24 in Nov. so you're older than me.

Anyway, that's it can't wait for the next chapter!
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Belated Happy Birthday! It was my birthday on the 29th. Haha!

I'm getting miserable without Vinny. :( Hope to hear from him soon! :D
Erika-Faye chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

hehe i love Lucien :)

OMG! I LOVE BLISS! :)

haha i don't think Quincy is like Francis too much!

liked this chapter! especially the part with the puppetry on the piano lol

can't wait for more :D

Erika.
reachforit chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
Does Lycan have to be so mean? And I do think that Bliss is delightful. Bliss... Delightful... hahaha... Wow. I feel corny.
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »