Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
LateNiteRomance chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Awesome chapter! A couple of comments for ya.

A part of me likes Lycan and a part of me wants me to be like "WATCH OUT HELENA!" He just kinda creeped me out with the whole puppet thing. *shudders*

Now, Lycan with Bliss...that's a whole other story! I LOVE THEM! I immediatly fell in love with Bliss as soon as she hugged Lycan. She is absolutly wounderful and I LOVE IT!

I miss Vinny! You know who else I miss? Eve. And I don't think that's good for me because of what's going to happen to her. :(

Quick question, how many chapters do you think you'll have until the end of Book II?

Also, last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I know it's late but just go with me here) YAY! I'll be 24 in Nov. so you're older than me.

Anyway, that's it can't wait for the next chapter!
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Belated Happy Birthday! It was my birthday on the 29th. Haha!

I'm getting miserable without Vinny. :( Hope to hear from him soon! :D
Erika-Faye chapter 28 . 7/29/2009

hehe i love Lucien :)

haha i don't think Quincy is like Francis too much!

liked this chapter! especially the part with the puppetry on the piano lol

can't wait for more :D

reachforit chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
Does Lycan have to be so mean? And I do think that Bliss is delightful. Bliss... Delightful... hahaha... Wow. I feel corny.
xxBloodxxRedxxRosexx chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
bliss seems fun, and hyper, but hyper characters are always the funnest to read
Venomous Vengeance chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
happy b-day! well i guess it's a late but i've only just read this chapter now, but i hope the meaning behind the birthday wish still has its effect. i'm blabbering amn't i? anyways i'd tell you how great you're story is again, but i know how much you get it, i mean what is there not to love in this wonderful novel? Keep writing, because i'm very anxious to see vinny! i don't want to put any pressure though, but vinny does give this story a bit of edge and sarcasm doesn't he? ah well, i'll leave you to your agent hunting (good luck with that!) and writing!
xInkMusique chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
I like Bliss, hope you won't kill her. Is she appearing in any more chapters? Also, could you continue getting carried away and write a one-shot of Vincent fighting the non-existent fire-breathing dragon? Kind of like a parody.
LondonLi chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
Thanks so much for the update; every time I get one I'm almost scared to read what's happened to Helena now. I loved the part with Lycan and Bliss, though. They are somewhat of an unexpected ally!
rachel cantante chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
Happy Birthday!

I really like Bliss and Lycan. Lycan's dark side kind of creeps me out, but not in a bad way. The way that the sexy Phantom of the Opera creeps me out when he's being. . . creeperish. Uh, yeah.

Can't wait for the next update! Especially if it has Vinny! I miss him. :[
littlerenren chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
1I heart bliss, she so cute!
dwpea chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
talented writer!

wonderful chappie!

Lycan and bliss are hilarious! i actually really like lycan's character. it is so different from the rest. He's so powerful, mysterious and then unbelievably human when interacting with Bliss!

mymy, every chapter prompts more questions to form in my head!

i can't wait till other characters return, i feel like i can't remember any of them anymore!
TreeWhisperer chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
Bliss has finally made an appearance! Aww, shes so cute! :D But Lycan is being really stubborn... Speaking of being stubborn, I really miss Vinny... And I'm really relieved that neither Helena or Vinny is going to die in the next book! Well anyway, can't wait until the next chapter!
Helenor chapter 27 . 7/24/2009
Oh, what a nightmare to see your evil mother in the mirror! And we finally see Lycan in this story, yay. I wonder how Helena's going to escape from this one. I can't wait for the next chapter.
it went sort of like this chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
dont feel like signing in because then id feel bad i really should update on my story so yeah im not signing in...

But loved the chapter but you leave me here begging for more i love this story and the way its unfolding i cant wait to read more
Venomous Vengeance chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
It just keeps getting better and better! I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with OSTSG but i don't see why anyone would turn this story down when it's finished. It's so awesome! i can't wait for the next chapter. Plus is vinny going to show up any time soon?
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »