Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
xxBloodxxRedxxRosexx chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
bliss seems fun, and hyper, but hyper characters are always the funnest to read
Venomous Vengeance chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
happy b-day! well i guess it's a late but i've only just read this chapter now, but i hope the meaning behind the birthday wish still has its effect. i'm blabbering amn't i? anyways i'd tell you how great you're story is again, but i know how much you get it, i mean what is there not to love in this wonderful novel? Keep writing, because i'm very anxious to see vinny! i don't want to put any pressure though, but vinny does give this story a bit of edge and sarcasm doesn't he? ah well, i'll leave you to your agent hunting (good luck with that!) and writing!
xInkMusique chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
I like Bliss, hope you won't kill her. Is she appearing in any more chapters? Also, could you continue getting carried away and write a one-shot of Vincent fighting the non-existent fire-breathing dragon? Kind of like a parody.
LondonLi chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
Thanks so much for the update; every time I get one I'm almost scared to read what's happened to Helena now. I loved the part with Lycan and Bliss, though. They are somewhat of an unexpected ally!
rachel cantante chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
Happy Birthday!

I really like Bliss and Lycan. Lycan's dark side kind of creeps me out, but not in a bad way. The way that the sexy Phantom of the Opera creeps me out when he's being. . . creeperish. Uh, yeah.

Can't wait for the next update! Especially if it has Vinny! I miss him. :[
littlerenren chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
1I heart bliss, she so cute!
dwpea chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
talented writer!

wonderful chappie!

Lycan and bliss are hilarious! i actually really like lycan's character. it is so different from the rest. He's so powerful, mysterious and then unbelievably human when interacting with Bliss!

mymy, every chapter prompts more questions to form in my head!

i can't wait till other characters return, i feel like i can't remember any of them anymore!
TreeWhisperer chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
Bliss has finally made an appearance! Aww, shes so cute! :D But Lycan is being really stubborn... Speaking of being stubborn, I really miss Vinny... And I'm really relieved that neither Helena or Vinny is going to die in the next book! Well anyway, can't wait until the next chapter!
Helenor chapter 27 . 7/24/2009
Oh, what a nightmare to see your evil mother in the mirror! And we finally see Lycan in this story, yay. I wonder how Helena's going to escape from this one. I can't wait for the next chapter.
it went sort of like this chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
dont feel like signing in because then id feel bad i really should update on my story so yeah im not signing in...

But loved the chapter but you leave me here begging for more i love this story and the way its unfolding i cant wait to read more
Venomous Vengeance chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
It just keeps getting better and better! I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with OSTSG but i don't see why anyone would turn this story down when it's finished. It's so awesome! i can't wait for the next chapter. Plus is vinny going to show up any time soon?
LateNiteRomance chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
Gr...I hate it when I forget to say things in my review.

I wanted to say that again I LOVE CINDY! And that Lycan is very interesting to me and I hope that we see more of him in the story. I am also having Vinny withdraws and I hope he comes back into the story soon. Umm...what else...*thinking* Oh, and even though your chapters aren't beta'd I still think they are amazing!

And I just wanted to let you know that I just got back from Florida (I live in TN) and we went to Cocoa Beach and I was so burned after an hour in the water! It was UNBELIEVABLE!

Ok, that's all I promise...
LateNiteRomance chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
Great chapter! "You don’t realize that, though. Papa never loved you, and Vinny…" is that the first time Helena said Vinny's name outloud to anybody? Wait...it was just a dream wasn't it. I just remembered that lol.

I'm so glad you're trying to get your works published! You wanna give me the addresses of the agents who turned you down? I'll hire a hit man for you! :) Just kidding.

Well I'm gonna read OSTSG again so that way when you take it down I won't have to be sad because it's not there. Anyway, until next time!
emrevolemina chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
Haha too lazy to log in haha

It's getting interesting AGAIn haha I think That's what I've been writing for the past few chapters no? haha
A Tentative Possibility chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
Hi. I enjoyed reading this chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one. The only objection I have (which I noticed a couple of chapters ago) is that there seem to be too many words in italics, that is, stressed on. I guess that this may be fixed once it's beta-fied, but I thought I might as well mention it. For example, "Something was wrong, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. Closing my eyes, I fell into a fitful sleep…" wrong and what are both italicized, but I think maybe it would sound better with just one of them stressed on. I understand that during an argument many words are stressed on, but I think for the past couple of chapters at least, there have been a bit too many, and they don't sound quite right.

Good luck with finding an agent!

- Lemon