Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
Yay! You updated!

I'm kind of getting withdrawal symptoms from not hearing of Vincent. : Will I hear from him soon? :D Haha!

Reading Cindy got me irritated. :P Guess that makes her a great character 'cause she gets a reaction from giving an impact. :))

No questions for now. :D

Good luck with publishing OSTSG! )
MirrorMirror chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
aww ya for more! i was getting anxious. i love how you always answer our questions for us at the end. :) its really nice. oh. and pooh on ur beta for ditching you. when you get signed, (because ur story is positively amazing) she should have to buy her own copy! :D

and i absolutly adore lycan for the record. i am so very intrigued by him. quick question, will he be a minor character just for escaping, or will we see him in future chapters, or even in the future book? oh, and will the prince have to fight off a dragon like in the story? and since she (melina)can only die by whom she falls in love with... clearly vinnie can't kill her then. right?
reachforit chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
You are so awesome it kills me. :P Well, who's YOUR favourite character to write about?
Erika-Faye chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
YAY! :D

i loved this chapter!

i was waiting to hear about Lycan :)

he sounds like an intruiging charcter in the other story you have going about him :D

seriously can't wait for more! you are awesome!

Erika.
dwpea chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
really exciting chapter! every chapter you seem to just add more sparkles to the story! can't wait till the next one comes out! would you be able to post similar pictures of what the red and twilight dress looks like?
Written chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
I just reread the last... seven or so chapters, and I had SO MUCH FUN. first off, I think I kept accidentally missing chapters (probably since you do double updates?), so there was actually some unread material in there. I realized that today when I was totally confused at what was going on in this chapter.

anyway, I had a ball. this story means so much to me, it's crazy. it can brighten my mood, even at 6 in the morning (which is what time it is right now). I'd been having a terrible stomach ache, but it's all gone now. yay.

the tension between vinny and helena is INSANE right now and I imagine it will keep up for a while. the pair of them are so great, I swear, but also ridiculous. JUST FESS UP ALREADY. haha, I kid. but vinny, what was he thinking! i mean, I'm sure melina is looking out for the world or something by making that bargain and has more in mind, but still, it was foolish of vinny.

I mean, vinny WILL kiss her and wake her up, right? I'd be so sad if it ended up being someone else. impossible!

keep up the great work :)
Hannah chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
Sorry to post twice but there was something I forgot to say...

Don't give up, just keep on trying! Finally one of the agents will realize how AWESOME of a story OSTSG is, and then it'll get published! And when it does, I'm going to buy it and tell all my friends. (And show off that I read it before it was even published... :P)
Hannah chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
Very awesome chapter, though I admit I miss Vinny and his denial problems... XD I especially liked the dream part, and I'm proud of Helena for thinking of Vinny and not just herself :D

Lycan is a little annoying, but oh well. How is he going to help her escape if hes in his forest? And if he helps her escape, isnt that technically saving her? Is this what you meant on The Sparrow and The Wolf, when you said "no harm must come to her until the baby is born"?

And about the death thing if you decide to make another book, you aren't going to kill anyone major, are you? Please don't! They're all too awesome to die! :[

And you said that it would be a sad ending? Noo! *sniffles* And by the way, if you do decide to make a series after KoT, will it be based on another fairytale? *cry* I still can't get over the fact that the ending might be very sad... :[

Hannah
Lady Mikomi chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
AHA! I KNEW IT. ...sorry, spazz...

aww man NO...if there's gonna be a child, it's gotta be Helena's. They'd NEVER get back together if vin went and did something stupid like that. D andandand since the witches' side of the deal is done, they could just kill off Melina or something, right? but that's mean too...

Arghh, I can't do this (don't know how you do, but love ya for doing so). Please update soon, so I don't have to?
Narissa chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! Love the update as well. I can't wait for the next chapter. You are an amazing writer just as good as any other published author. I just want it to be like a while ago when you published a chapter a day, but you probably already had those written and were tired of waiting for your beta to read it. Still I miss reading a new chapter a day even if it was only for three or four days.
LondonLi chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
Wow, you've written a great chapter; Helena is always growing and that is a pleasure to see. Good luck on OSTSG; that started this whole world, although I think these stories are slightly stronger since they are more complex. Thanks for the update and the Q&A. Looking forward to the next part.
lonelyangel1413 chapter 26 . 7/18/2009
love the story and cant wait until you update
tiger-lily9240 chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
Ok First Things First...

I Am Now Officially Obsessed With Your Story!

D

I've Read Both Stories TWICE So Far!

Vinny Is My Favorite Character Of All Time! How Can People Not Love Him?

D

So Will Vinny Have To Give Away His First Child? Cause That's All I Could Think Of From The Clues You've Given Us...

Please Update Soon!

]
Hannah chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
Okay so Helena is going to be saved by someone unexpected? And there's a hint to who it is on your website? *goes to website* I cant find it... And by the way, did you make up this card game? Or is it based on some real card game? XD

I don't really remember the story of Rapunzel but I'm pretty sure her parents had to give away their first born child. And Rumpelstiltskin was about giving away a first born child too... So Vinny will have to give away his first born child, ehh? And it'll be Helena's child too? I recall something about Helena "carrying the hope". But I don't get why he'd want to alienate himself from everyone because of that... And did Drusilla guess right about what the bargain was? Anyways, thanks for updating! :]

Hannah
Si-Sidera chapter 26 . 7/11/2009
A little boring for me, but like you said it got them from A to B! I think i pictured Cinderella as more cold, cruel. I see her more as a pitiful woman who never really stopped having her own pity party. Also, she has a very dark perspective! Still, thanks for updating and getting Helena to Exultia!

-Christina