Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
LateNiteRomance chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
Gr...I hate it when I forget to say things in my review.

I wanted to say that again I LOVE CINDY! And that Lycan is very interesting to me and I hope that we see more of him in the story. I am also having Vinny withdraws and I hope he comes back into the story soon. Umm...what else...*thinking* Oh, and even though your chapters aren't beta'd I still think they are amazing!

And I just wanted to let you know that I just got back from Florida (I live in TN) and we went to Cocoa Beach and I was so burned after an hour in the water! It was UNBELIEVABLE!

Ok, that's all I promise...
LateNiteRomance chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
Great chapter! "You don’t realize that, though. Papa never loved you, and Vinny…" is that the first time Helena said Vinny's name outloud to anybody? was just a dream wasn't it. I just remembered that lol.

I'm so glad you're trying to get your works published! You wanna give me the addresses of the agents who turned you down? I'll hire a hit man for you! :) Just kidding.

Well I'm gonna read OSTSG again so that way when you take it down I won't have to be sad because it's not there. Anyway, until next time!
emrevolemina chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
Haha too lazy to log in haha

It's getting interesting AGAIn haha I think That's what I've been writing for the past few chapters no? haha
A Tentative Possibility chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
Hi. I enjoyed reading this chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one. The only objection I have (which I noticed a couple of chapters ago) is that there seem to be too many words in italics, that is, stressed on. I guess that this may be fixed once it's beta-fied, but I thought I might as well mention it. For example, "Something was wrong, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. Closing my eyes, I fell into a fitful sleep…" wrong and what are both italicized, but I think maybe it would sound better with just one of them stressed on. I understand that during an argument many words are stressed on, but I think for the past couple of chapters at least, there have been a bit too many, and they don't sound quite right.

Good luck with finding an agent!

- Lemon
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
Yay! You updated!

I'm kind of getting withdrawal symptoms from not hearing of Vincent. : Will I hear from him soon? :D Haha!

Reading Cindy got me irritated. :P Guess that makes her a great character 'cause she gets a reaction from giving an impact. :))

No questions for now. :D

Good luck with publishing OSTSG! )
MirrorMirror chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
aww ya for more! i was getting anxious. i love how you always answer our questions for us at the end. :) its really nice. oh. and pooh on ur beta for ditching you. when you get signed, (because ur story is positively amazing) she should have to buy her own copy! :D

and i absolutly adore lycan for the record. i am so very intrigued by him. quick question, will he be a minor character just for escaping, or will we see him in future chapters, or even in the future book? oh, and will the prince have to fight off a dragon like in the story? and since she (melina)can only die by whom she falls in love with... clearly vinnie can't kill her then. right?
reachforit chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
You are so awesome it kills me. :P Well, who's YOUR favourite character to write about?
Erika-Faye chapter 27 . 7/20/2009

i loved this chapter!

i was waiting to hear about Lycan :)

he sounds like an intruiging charcter in the other story you have going about him :D

seriously can't wait for more! you are awesome!

dwpea chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
really exciting chapter! every chapter you seem to just add more sparkles to the story! can't wait till the next one comes out! would you be able to post similar pictures of what the red and twilight dress looks like?
Written chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
I just reread the last... seven or so chapters, and I had SO MUCH FUN. first off, I think I kept accidentally missing chapters (probably since you do double updates?), so there was actually some unread material in there. I realized that today when I was totally confused at what was going on in this chapter.

anyway, I had a ball. this story means so much to me, it's crazy. it can brighten my mood, even at 6 in the morning (which is what time it is right now). I'd been having a terrible stomach ache, but it's all gone now. yay.

the tension between vinny and helena is INSANE right now and I imagine it will keep up for a while. the pair of them are so great, I swear, but also ridiculous. JUST FESS UP ALREADY. haha, I kid. but vinny, what was he thinking! i mean, I'm sure melina is looking out for the world or something by making that bargain and has more in mind, but still, it was foolish of vinny.

I mean, vinny WILL kiss her and wake her up, right? I'd be so sad if it ended up being someone else. impossible!

keep up the great work :)
Hannah chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
Sorry to post twice but there was something I forgot to say...

Don't give up, just keep on trying! Finally one of the agents will realize how AWESOME of a story OSTSG is, and then it'll get published! And when it does, I'm going to buy it and tell all my friends. (And show off that I read it before it was even published... :P)
Hannah chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
Very awesome chapter, though I admit I miss Vinny and his denial problems... XD I especially liked the dream part, and I'm proud of Helena for thinking of Vinny and not just herself :D

Lycan is a little annoying, but oh well. How is he going to help her escape if hes in his forest? And if he helps her escape, isnt that technically saving her? Is this what you meant on The Sparrow and The Wolf, when you said "no harm must come to her until the baby is born"?

And about the death thing if you decide to make another book, you aren't going to kill anyone major, are you? Please don't! They're all too awesome to die! :[

And you said that it would be a sad ending? Noo! *sniffles* And by the way, if you do decide to make a series after KoT, will it be based on another fairytale? *cry* I still can't get over the fact that the ending might be very sad... :[

Lady Mikomi chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
AHA! I KNEW IT. ...sorry, spazz...

aww man NO...if there's gonna be a child, it's gotta be Helena's. They'd NEVER get back together if vin went and did something stupid like that. D andandand since the witches' side of the deal is done, they could just kill off Melina or something, right? but that's mean too...

Arghh, I can't do this (don't know how you do, but love ya for doing so). Please update soon, so I don't have to?
Narissa chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! Love the update as well. I can't wait for the next chapter. You are an amazing writer just as good as any other published author. I just want it to be like a while ago when you published a chapter a day, but you probably already had those written and were tired of waiting for your beta to read it. Still I miss reading a new chapter a day even if it was only for three or four days.
LondonLi chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
Wow, you've written a great chapter; Helena is always growing and that is a pleasure to see. Good luck on OSTSG; that started this whole world, although I think these stories are slightly stronger since they are more complex. Thanks for the update and the Q&A. Looking forward to the next part.
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »