Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
emrevolemina chapter 26 . 7/11/2009
Wow it's been a while since I've read haha .

Hoping for the next chaptr :D:D:
littlerenren chapter 26 . 7/9/2009
i love it as usual! and i hope cindy still gets what coming to her.
Helenor chapter 26 . 7/9/2009
So Helena's befriending some of the guards, while Cindy's being annoying again. I just wish Cindy would die or be exiled. Anything that would get her away.

I've been thinking about the riddle you gave us. I'm thinking about a firstborn child..hm. That seems pretty important, I think.
elphaba731 chapter 26 . 7/9/2009
Sorry about your MSN. Hackers need to die.

And I think I may have an idea as to what Vinny bargained, but I don't know either of those fairy tales incredibly well. Is it Helena's firstborn?

Excellent chapter!
LateNiteRomance chapter 26 . 7/9/2009
Wounderful chapter! Like I said before Cindy is awesome. Not awesome good, but the way you write her it's just so...I don't know how to say it but I love the villians because they are what makes the story (I think) and Cindy def. makes me want to punch her and I love it!

Anyway, I don't think I understood the card game they were playing, not that its important. But they put down a card in the pile then draw a card if it's higher than all the other cards than she has to get rid of all her cards. The object of the game is to get 7 cards but this is where I get confused...if you put down a card in the pile then draw one will you ever get 7 cards if you put one down and then draw one? Like I said may not be important...lol...I'm rambling...GREAT CHAPTER!
Narissa chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
That is a hard hint to what Vinny's bargain was. The only thing I can think of that both have in common is both women in the stories have kids, but I think Helena is a bit to young for that. I guess both women might have bad parents too. Hope you update soon.
reachforit chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
Oh my god! Cliffie! :P But you did a good job, nonetheless. Will Cindy ever have a moment of guilt or something? You make her so... callous.
xInkMusique chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
Thanks for the update and answers! I can't really figure out what Rumplestiltskin and Rapunzel have in common other than a kingdom (my imagination is dead right now) and gold (straw and the color of R's hair) which probably doesn't concern Helena.
it went sort of like this chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
I loved this chapeter as well bu tno wi can not wait to read more! and if you do get published will you take down the story on te website and if youplan to do that will you let us know? i love your story ! and i like coming back and re-reading it
MirrorMirror chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
aw all this witch nonsense... poor people. so.. if it is giving up his first born child.. does that mean you're going to make ANOTHER book? about the child? or are you gonna kill off the witch, and kill off all the deals everyone made. ..and if you were to kill the witch, would that make all the deals she's made with everyone (aka Helena's legs) go away? dissapear? not work! oh me oh my. (wow that was alot of rambling and question nonsense) anyway, lol i'm glad you updated again! i looked on my mail thing everyday! :)

and keep keep KEEP trying to get published even if you get rejected. sometimes it just takes time. GOOD LUCK! and keep updating! :D

-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall. (im sure ONE of these days i will finally log back in...)
Hannah chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
Hallo! This review wont be very long, coz Im on vacay... Anyways, so does Vinny have to give up his first child? Im not a very perceptive person so I dunno... I cant wait for the next chapter! (BTW, Florida has alot of trees...) ;D
Venomous Vengeance chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
I Absolutely LOVED IT. i can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully somtime soon?

P.S I LOVE THE STORY SO MUCH!
LondonLi chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
Thanks for the update! I'm so glad you're steadily working on this. I'm looking forward to Helena escaping, too. I can't take too much of Cindy.
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
Wow! Thanks for the update! :)

I feel kind of sorry for Cindy. Kind of. Haha!

No questions as of now. :D

Good luck! )
dwpea chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
wow your story is wonderful.

i've been checking my email everyday for updates.

the questions u answer in the end only make me more excited for the nest chapter.

You're a wonderful writer, i love you characters, please update more!

Thank you for your beautiful story...
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »