Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
Hi chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. This story is fantastic. I really don't think Helena's that bad, even if some people hate her. Vinny made me so mad at first, but I am starting to like him now.
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
You certainly are on a roll, and i'm so happy.

Heya, and thanks for the updates. It's been awesome, and I can't wait til what happens next. I hope the plagierizing hasnt been affecting you, too!

if it does, let us know of anything. we'll hunt them suckkers down.
LateNiteRomance chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Wow! Three chapters in 24 hours! I LOVE IT! The beginning of chapter 19 was very well written I love mushy stuff. I am getting kind of aggrivated at Vinny JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH ALREADY! I guess this says a lot about Helena though. If it were me and I loved someone like Vinny I would go insane!

Anyway, I did have a question to ask you how old are the characters now? I know it's been a couple of years since the beginning right? Or am I confused? Well awesome job on the chapters! They were both amazing!
reachforit chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
You've delivered quite nicely yet again. :P So, is Ziggy a soon-to-be main character or some guy who'll just show up a few times but has a drastic effect on the story?
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
I love how your story is going! :D

It makes me wonder if Helena is willing to give up having her legs changed for Vinny.

Question, would Lily fall for Chris? Haha! Her interest just made me think. :P

Yeah, I haven't been able to review for quite some time. :( Sorry. :

Anyway, thanks for the updates! ;)
Xanthe P chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
I love the Vinny-Helena chemistry, right now. :D

But omg, what's Helena going to choose! I don't want Vinny marrying someone else... and who's this Ziggy person?

Anyway.

I'm really, really, really psyched that you updated THREE times! Completely made my day so much better.
Lin Barkow chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
I am interested to see how the gun plays a role in the story or if it was just a filler. Is Helena really just going to give up her quest?
Erika-Faye chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
YAY!

i didn't think you'd update so soon but i'm so glad :D

chapter 20 was my fav out of these two. i love the lovey-dovey moments Helena and Vinny share... especially when Vin lets his guard down. i don't see how blind Helena can be. it's obvious that Vincent loves her and that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her but he doesn't say it. he lies to her all the time and she just accepts it... although everyone else knows that he truly does love her.

it's amazing how quickly Vincent can change from being the guy you want to drool over and make your own to the cold, arrogant ass you'd love to kick lol he makes me angry sometimes how one second he's perfect and the next he's... well he's still perfect (this is vincent we're talking about :P) but he's a complete "i'm a royal and i can do what i want when i want and to whom i want" it's infuriating lol

Ziggy seems like an interesting character :P

i guess Lily can be useful hehe that bit was good :D

i can't wait for more!

Erika.
LondonLi chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
Thanks for the double (almost triple!) update; it made my bad day better. I don't quite understand Vinny; it's like he won't let himself be happy. Great job and Ziggy's definitely an interesting character!
LondonLi chapter 20 . 6/22/2009
I totally didn't see that coming! Great twist. Now I'm going to go read chapter 20; I'm thrilled it's already up!
G chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
woow
LondonLi chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
Every time I read a new chapter I run through a slew of emotions. I love Helena, but her childishness can be grating. However, Vinny I have a much more volatile love/hate relationship with. His reactions don't seem to ever be warranted because they are always so extreme. I love how intense he is, though. Thanks for the update!
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
Heya. I always forget to review...but here i am!

Again, amazing work as always! I loved it. Yes, I heard about the plagiarism among many authors on the FP.

I've joined a LJ community and everything to continue reading their work- so if that happens to you- please let me know. I love your stories.

And, i have a question. Why is Vincent in denial? I mean, what's wrong with him liking her? Nothing!
Ruby the Cat chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
I love Helena!

I tend to fall in love with characters who have flaws/insecurities/vulnerabilities. I don't think Helena is a Mary-Sue at all. There are some very distinct characters flaws about her. And I love that about her. Of course, she does annoying things from time to time. She's very childish and vain. At the same time, it's why I like her. I like imperfect characters.
aferdeity chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
Yeah it has definetly been a while, but it is understandible with your sister and all. You must be having to comfort her. Well i really liked ths chapter bc of all the helen vin scenes. I cannot wait for the rest!
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »