Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
littlerenren chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
Love it! But now iam curious as to what melina said to vincent.
Venomous Vengeance chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
I LOVE it! i want to see more of helena and vinny though...
it went sort of like this chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
i have to say i loved this chapeter. she is so naive that it blows my mind.
miss-life chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
The best word to describe this double update is cute :D

I get the feeling Helena is grwoing up (at least a bit), because she has came to quite a few descoveries about herself and her selfishness. Plus Vinny was quite charming and, dare I say it, nice? :P

Even though I like how nicely this story is progressing I can't wait for all the twist and turns you have in store for us! Since we're at chapter 20, could you say you're at the middle? Not to bother you or anything, just asking, because I'm curious :D

Have a great day,

Hi chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. This story is fantastic. I really don't think Helena's that bad, even if some people hate her. Vinny made me so mad at first, but I am starting to like him now.
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
You certainly are on a roll, and i'm so happy.

Heya, and thanks for the updates. It's been awesome, and I can't wait til what happens next. I hope the plagierizing hasnt been affecting you, too!

if it does, let us know of anything. we'll hunt them suckkers down.
LateNiteRomance chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Wow! Three chapters in 24 hours! I LOVE IT! The beginning of chapter 19 was very well written I love mushy stuff. I am getting kind of aggrivated at Vinny JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH ALREADY! I guess this says a lot about Helena though. If it were me and I loved someone like Vinny I would go insane!

Anyway, I did have a question to ask you how old are the characters now? I know it's been a couple of years since the beginning right? Or am I confused? Well awesome job on the chapters! They were both amazing!
reachforit chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
You've delivered quite nicely yet again. :P So, is Ziggy a soon-to-be main character or some guy who'll just show up a few times but has a drastic effect on the story?
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
I love how your story is going! :D

It makes me wonder if Helena is willing to give up having her legs changed for Vinny.

Question, would Lily fall for Chris? Haha! Her interest just made me think. :P

Yeah, I haven't been able to review for quite some time. :( Sorry. :

Anyway, thanks for the updates! ;)
Xanthe P chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
I love the Vinny-Helena chemistry, right now. :D

But omg, what's Helena going to choose! I don't want Vinny marrying someone else... and who's this Ziggy person?

I'm really, really, really psyched that you updated THREE times! Completely made my day so much better.
Lin Barkow chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
I am interested to see how the gun plays a role in the story or if it was just a filler. Is Helena really just going to give up her quest?
Erika-Faye chapter 21 . 6/22/2009

i didn't think you'd update so soon but i'm so glad :D

chapter 20 was my fav out of these two. i love the lovey-dovey moments Helena and Vinny share... especially when Vin lets his guard down. i don't see how blind Helena can be. it's obvious that Vincent loves her and that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her but he doesn't say it. he lies to her all the time and she just accepts it... although everyone else knows that he truly does love her.

it's amazing how quickly Vincent can change from being the guy you want to drool over and make your own to the cold, arrogant ass you'd love to kick lol he makes me angry sometimes how one second he's perfect and the next he's... well he's still perfect (this is vincent we're talking about :P) but he's a complete "i'm a royal and i can do what i want when i want and to whom i want" it's infuriating lol

Ziggy seems like an interesting character :P

i guess Lily can be useful hehe that bit was good :D

i can't wait for more!

LondonLi chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
Thanks for the double (almost triple!) update; it made my bad day better. I don't quite understand Vinny; it's like he won't let himself be happy. Great job and Ziggy's definitely an interesting character!
LondonLi chapter 20 . 6/22/2009
I totally didn't see that coming! Great twist. Now I'm going to go read chapter 20; I'm thrilled it's already up!
G chapter 19 . 6/22/2009