Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
MuseofMagic chapter 34 . 9/27/2009
[“Somehow, that makes sense.” “What does?” “The two of you being fairies,”]

I laughed quite a bit at that! RxF! -coughs-

Good times, good reading. Love it as always!
TreeWhisperer chapter 34 . 9/27/2009
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! :D I loved it. I really did... It was awesome!
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 34 . 9/27/2009
:)) Vinny's dream was hilarious. ))

I'm glad to know that I'll be seeing Eve again in the third book. :D

Hope you update soon! :)
eaststar chapter 34 . 9/26/2009
I love how you turned the movie sleeping beauty into a huge satire. It was hilarious! But I was a little confused about Vincent kissing Helena. Was it a dream? She was awake so what was the thing about kissing her in the dream? I'm confused. Maybe you should just clear it up a bit. But I enjoyed the rest of the chapter.
dwpea chapter 34 . 9/26/2009
I'm glad your rewriting Eve's death. And this chapter was HILARIOUS! Vinny was 100% in character...smug...arrogant and a fool! I can't wait till the next book comes out! ]
xInkMusique chapter 34 . 9/26/2009
(this is .xx btw)

Hehe. I liked it. :) I think it was funny enough, but Vinny could have been more sarcastic. I liked how he made her run off with his words, but Melina doesn't strike me as a person who would run off like that. It'd make more sense if she summoned someone else, disappeared, and let Vinny run him/her off. In which chapter did this happen? Because I feel like Eve should have been in this.

Is Phoenix like the other immortals? As in, would he actually die if his loved one killed him?
loveables chapter 33 . 9/24/2009
omg theres a third book -_- dam! i hate reading stuff incomplete!
loveables chapter 23 . 9/23/2009
One thing I dont get its lik evryone seems to be the same age.. as in there no age barriers like evn lIly speaks too adult like nd vinny i can understand cuz hes knd aold nd gona be king but lik there seems to be no spearation of parents nd adults to teens.. its odd sumtymes.
littlerenren chapter 33 . 9/23/2009
Sorry i havent reviewed in the last couple of chapters! But your chapters are as great as always! But i do have one question, Back in the first book when Helena was in School and wrote Vincent while she was away, Just How bad did he want her to write him, and why?
thingimabob chapter 33 . 9/23/2009
will the next book be the last book?

also how did eve's mother know about the phoenix?

since all the people that find out have to stay at the mountain.
loveables chapter 18 . 9/22/2009
“Well done, Helena. Did you think of all that by yourself, or did you have help?” lOL! i cldnt help but crack up. ndd aawerz Eve is leaving .. i def. enjoyed her charcater so much hidden depth.
loveables chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
"What was the ocean without an island?" aw cutee

i hav to say i luv vinny HAHA he is hilarious..
loveables chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
lool i reli love this story. the only thing thts weird is the age thing S but i guess thts how it was bak in those days..?
reachforit chapter 33 . 9/19/2009
You're forever awesome as well. Did Phoenix actually die or what? Cuz, isn't he gonna be reborn or something?
LateNiteRomance chapter 33 . 9/18/2009
OMG! My computer was out of commission for the longest time and I can't get online at work anymore so imagine my surprise when I saw so many updates in my inbox!

The last few chapters are absolutly amazing! Honestly I loved how it ended and how Vinny was so much more closer to Helena like we've never seen before. *sigh* I loved it.

I also liked the idea of the Phoenix and the backstory as well really awesome ideas.

The whole friggin story is amazing and I love that you wrote them. If I haven't done it before, thanks so much for sharing your gift of writing to us you have no idea how many hours you have entertained me with OSTSG and the KoT series.

Well, I can't wait for another update and for the new book to start. THANKS AGAIN!
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »