Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
TreeWhisperer chapter 33 . 9/18/2009
That was so depressing. I'm going to miss Eve so much in the next book... And I'm REALLY going to hate Melina.

I think that her death was a bit confusing though. I didn't really get what happened until I read it a second time. It didn't really say that she was hit with an arrow until a couple of paragraphs AFTER it had happened.

I can't wait until you post the next book! (And Vinny's fire breathing dragon parody thing, of course.) Keep trying to publish OSTSG! Keep on trying, and don't give up! (Though I think a lot of people have told you that already.)

TreeWhisperer
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 33 . 9/18/2009
I almost cried. :( But it was a great ending. :)

I don't really understand why Phoenix's men had to kill Eve when he was already transforming, though. I also don't understand why Melina wanted Eve to die. : And where had Melina run off to again? :))

Can't wait to read the about Vinny fighting off a dragon! ))

I'm definitely sticking around for Book I. :D
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
Oh my gawwdd! So this is the last chapter of this book? Ah! Eve died! It still shocked me. How important is the pheonix guy? What did he mean about wife numba 347? I guess I'll have to wait to find out. Good luck! And update!
Red Warden chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
Why Melina, why? I can’t believe Eve is dead. And Vinny, what is going to happen to Vinny? Dru was definitely right when she said that this part of the journey would be more dangerous than the first.
Helenor chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
No, Eve! I'm going to miss her. :(

That was pretty impulsive of Helena to jump off the cliff with her. I guess she really didn't care about anything else though. How will she fare without her steady rock?

When I was reading the part when Eve died, I was confused at first how she had died until she mentioned the arrow coming out of her. Other than that, things seemed pretty smooth.

I'll be waiting for your next book. Congrats on finishing this one!
Xanthe P chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
D:

NO! Eve's dead... :'(

Aw, but the ending confused me a bit. I wasn't sure what was going on and such at first, but I got it, though. I like the trivia about the phoenix! (Hehe, I like myth theories...)

YAY! Can't wait for the next book!
miss-life chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
Well of course I'm staying for Book I! And I seriously dislike Melina! But I'm happy Eve didn't have to suffer through her death /

Until next time,

Tina
Erika-Faye chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

i loved it :D

I liked Phoenix lol that was an awesome idea.

I hope you start writing the other one soon lol

I really love this series... i NEED more :P

can't wait to read what you upload next :D

yours faithfully,

Erika.
xInkMusique chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Yes, you went along with it :D I can't wait for the final book, update soon! Oh, Melina, she's such a evil witch, yet also a protagonist. Eve's death really wasn't what I would have thought it would be, I didn't think that she would be the one who caused her own death even if it wasn't her fault. Thanks for the quicker update :)
MuseofMagic chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Hm... I'm torn. I liked the chapter, but I felt that Eve's death wasn't as emotional as it could have been. In fact I didn't even feel sad. I sort of felt indifferent about it. Perhaps it was because it was a little rushed and one minute she was speaking and then she was falling and then yeah, I dunno.

Or maybe I felt Helena's feelings on the matter weren't as detailed as they could have been. perhaps you could have worked in a growing dread and anxiety as Eve spoke because yeah she understands what will happen, but it was like it was mentioned over casual afternoon tea. Just a fact and not a wholly consuming feeling.

Then again it could be because I'm terribly tired reading this after midnight and read through the story too quickly or something, I don't know.

I am very curious to know why Melina brought them to Phoenix, what purpose he serves other than to kill Eve.

And there was definitely something else I wanted to say. Something I remembered going "ooh, that's good I should add that in my review" and now I'm so tired I totally forgot...

Oh, well. Looking forward to the next book. Keep up the great work.

Cait
LondonLi chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Well, congrats for finishing this! You've brought us a long way and I can't wait to see what happens in book three. Also, what exactly motivates Melina. She does all this manipulation and never seems to have a clear, ultimate goal. I remember you going over some basics about the witches, but I don't remember anything motivating her personally. Thanks for posting this!
dwpea chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
WHY!

Melina just found herself on my hate list! How can she be so sadistic before eve died? Is eve's death going to have a profound impact on Helena (well i guess the answer is of course, but is it going to be a turning point for her?) And is Eve's mother significant(necklace and knowledge of the phoenix)?

The end was not bad at all! although a little predictable in the end when phoenix arrived and the last part after eve's death was a little confusing (prob just me). Otherwise i liked how you ended the book!

I will be waiting eagerly for your next book!
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Ah, I love the first, i love the second, and i know i'll love the third.

But, i rather like having a ending then having a series. That's only my preference, and although i'll love to know what happens to Helena & Vinny, the fact that i have to wait more to find out is just...tiring.

But i've been your fan since book 1, so stoping now is just out of the question but I'm slowly losing interest ):

I notice as i type this that theres no point in my review, just the news of a fan losing her interest. which is never a good thing to hear.

BUT. I still love the characters very much! I love your writings, and your creative imagination! I love it, i really do.
xxBloodxxRedxxRosexx chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
I'm confused, it seemed like Melina used Eve to turn pheonix back into a bird, but why?
aureliasilver chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
*sniff* *sniff* Can barely type for all the tissues crowding the keyboard...so bittersweet...I'm going to re-read some of the earlier chapters as I just breezed over some parts. It's been a long journey and I'm ready for a little break... Also, I hope to see Helena grow more as a character in the next installment. Dont put it on hold too long.
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »