Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
loveables chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
"What was the ocean without an island?" aw cutee

i hav to say i luv vinny HAHA he is hilarious..
loveables chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
lool i reli love this story. the only thing thts weird is the age thing S but i guess thts how it was bak in those days..?
reachforit chapter 33 . 9/19/2009
You're forever awesome as well. Did Phoenix actually die or what? Cuz, isn't he gonna be reborn or something?
LateNiteRomance chapter 33 . 9/18/2009
OMG! My computer was out of commission for the longest time and I can't get online at work anymore so imagine my surprise when I saw so many updates in my inbox!

The last few chapters are absolutly amazing! Honestly I loved how it ended and how Vinny was so much more closer to Helena like we've never seen before. *sigh* I loved it.

I also liked the idea of the Phoenix and the backstory as well really awesome ideas.

The whole friggin story is amazing and I love that you wrote them. If I haven't done it before, thanks so much for sharing your gift of writing to us you have no idea how many hours you have entertained me with OSTSG and the KoT series.

Well, I can't wait for another update and for the new book to start. THANKS AGAIN!
TreeWhisperer chapter 33 . 9/18/2009
That was so depressing. I'm going to miss Eve so much in the next book... And I'm REALLY going to hate Melina.

I think that her death was a bit confusing though. I didn't really get what happened until I read it a second time. It didn't really say that she was hit with an arrow until a couple of paragraphs AFTER it had happened.

I can't wait until you post the next book! (And Vinny's fire breathing dragon parody thing, of course.) Keep trying to publish OSTSG! Keep on trying, and don't give up! (Though I think a lot of people have told you that already.)

AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 33 . 9/18/2009
I almost cried. :( But it was a great ending. :)

I don't really understand why Phoenix's men had to kill Eve when he was already transforming, though. I also don't understand why Melina wanted Eve to die. : And where had Melina run off to again? :))

Can't wait to read the about Vinny fighting off a dragon! ))

I'm definitely sticking around for Book I. :D
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
Oh my gawwdd! So this is the last chapter of this book? Ah! Eve died! It still shocked me. How important is the pheonix guy? What did he mean about wife numba 347? I guess I'll have to wait to find out. Good luck! And update!
Red Warden chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
Why Melina, why? I can’t believe Eve is dead. And Vinny, what is going to happen to Vinny? Dru was definitely right when she said that this part of the journey would be more dangerous than the first.
Helenor chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
No, Eve! I'm going to miss her. :(

That was pretty impulsive of Helena to jump off the cliff with her. I guess she really didn't care about anything else though. How will she fare without her steady rock?

When I was reading the part when Eve died, I was confused at first how she had died until she mentioned the arrow coming out of her. Other than that, things seemed pretty smooth.

I'll be waiting for your next book. Congrats on finishing this one!
Xanthe P chapter 33 . 9/16/2009

NO! Eve's dead... :'(

Aw, but the ending confused me a bit. I wasn't sure what was going on and such at first, but I got it, though. I like the trivia about the phoenix! (Hehe, I like myth theories...)

YAY! Can't wait for the next book!
miss-life chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
Well of course I'm staying for Book I! And I seriously dislike Melina! But I'm happy Eve didn't have to suffer through her death /

Until next time,

Erika-Faye chapter 33 . 9/15/2009

i loved it :D

I liked Phoenix lol that was an awesome idea.

I hope you start writing the other one soon lol

I really love this series... i NEED more :P

can't wait to read what you upload next :D

yours faithfully,

xInkMusique chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Yes, you went along with it :D I can't wait for the final book, update soon! Oh, Melina, she's such a evil witch, yet also a protagonist. Eve's death really wasn't what I would have thought it would be, I didn't think that she would be the one who caused her own death even if it wasn't her fault. Thanks for the quicker update :)
MuseofMagic chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Hm... I'm torn. I liked the chapter, but I felt that Eve's death wasn't as emotional as it could have been. In fact I didn't even feel sad. I sort of felt indifferent about it. Perhaps it was because it was a little rushed and one minute she was speaking and then she was falling and then yeah, I dunno.

Or maybe I felt Helena's feelings on the matter weren't as detailed as they could have been. perhaps you could have worked in a growing dread and anxiety as Eve spoke because yeah she understands what will happen, but it was like it was mentioned over casual afternoon tea. Just a fact and not a wholly consuming feeling.

Then again it could be because I'm terribly tired reading this after midnight and read through the story too quickly or something, I don't know.

I am very curious to know why Melina brought them to Phoenix, what purpose he serves other than to kill Eve.

And there was definitely something else I wanted to say. Something I remembered going "ooh, that's good I should add that in my review" and now I'm so tired I totally forgot...

Oh, well. Looking forward to the next book. Keep up the great work.

~ Cait
LondonLi chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Well, congrats for finishing this! You've brought us a long way and I can't wait to see what happens in book three. Also, what exactly motivates Melina. She does all this manipulation and never seems to have a clear, ultimate goal. I remember you going over some basics about the witches, but I don't remember anything motivating her personally. Thanks for posting this!
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »