Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
Crystal Royale chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Bwa? THIS CAN'T BE THE FINAL CHAPTER ALREADY! D

I like how you'd pretty much wrapped things up in the last chapter and the beginning of this one, but then the story kept going. I'm not sure I like the way it ends here. Eve's death seemed rather . . . rushed, even with Helena's reaction slowing it down.

Vinny needs to spill it, already! And I knew Alex would make a good king in the end

In a way, I'm dreading reading what comes next, since Helena still has to deal with Eve's death, and the group simply can't be stuck on that mountain forever. And yet, I can't wait see what happens!

I missed the last update, so I got to read two chapters today Thank you for making my day!

Happy Writing!

Cryssy
eaststar chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Cliff hanger... Just found that a little funny. But I think you should have put in more description. This is a scene made to last longer. Try stretching it out a bit. I love the story and can't wait until the next chapter!
reachforit chapter 31 . 9/15/2009
Awesomeness. But isn't Helena, like, way too harsh? Isn't she being hypocritical?
MuseofMagic chapter 32 . 9/15/2009
You floor me every chapter. And that bit with Helena and Vinny and their love was adorable and fitting. If I had to choose something in nature for my love to be like I'd probably choose the ocean too, or the air.

Anyway, looking forward to that final chapter and the following new book!

Cait
Xanthe P chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
!

I love the ocean metaphor. :)

And in fact, I was spazzing out because my boyfriend and I have the same favorite song, "The Ocean" by Mae, and I was just thinking about how that metaphor fits with what I see our relationship being.

(I am so tempted to use this metaphor in my creative writing now... I'm describing him, haha)

Great chapter!
dwpea chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
Firstly, THank you for your posting so quickly! This chapter was really sweet, especially as it focused alot on relationships etc. But i did think the end was not as consistent. It seemed like time dragged really slowly for the last few chapters and suddenly "weeks passed" and Melina is back. Yet all in all, You have again delivered a BEAUTIFUL and AWESOME chapters, being the writer you are!

Your metaphor of love as the ocean was really different. I actually never thought of connecting the two together. it is always the "moon" or the "sun" but to connect with the sea albeit different works really well! I guess i would want love to be like the wind, not tangible to the naked eye but always constant and present. It's powerful yet can be gentle. Though i like your metaphor more!
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
Aw! I'm hopping the next chapter isn't as sad as your making out to be. Please try your hardest to get your stories on the shelves. I want my own copy. Great chapter!
Red Warden chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
So good! I can’t believe Eve is going to die in the next chapter; she is one of my favorite characters. And what about Helena is Melina going to kidnap her? What will Vinny do when she is taken away from him? You’ll have to up load the next book that way we don’t go crazy.

And I think I agree with Helena about love, if I were in love I’d want it to be like the ocean.
AngelGarnet chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
Omg... I love this chapter so much. It's so awesome! I loved the talk about what Helena wants her love to be. I'm trying to think of how I'd want my love life to be like... But I don't know. An ocean sounds pretty good though haha.

I'm wondering... So Vinny made a bargin with Melina to make his father better. So that bargin was that he'd die instead? (I bet I'm wrong?) And then Helena will make a bargin with Melina to save Vinny in exchange for her first born child... Which will be a boy and will be in the next story on the war with Devas? I don't know, I was just going through it in my head. Am I wrong?

I love the whole Vinny and Helena thing in this chapter. It made me feel all fuzzy : D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Helenor chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
Eek, you updated quicker this time! I'm so happy though. I really enjoyed your analogies of love that Vinny and Helena talked about. My love life is probably like ocean because of the occasional storms and mostly calm waters. Well, maybe it's more like a lake or a stream, if I put it that way.
TreeWhisperer chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
Lily and Chris are absolutely adorable!

I found Vinny and Helena's discussion very interesting... I'd never thought of it that way. But I got really frustrated when it said that Vinny had been ignoring her after that... Helena is going on the roller coaster of love once again. But hopefully, Vinny is going to snap out of it by the time Helena falls into her deep sleep...

I remember Catherine! And I'm glad we got to see her again. She was a great character, I really liked how enthusiastic she was about everything.

Thanks for updating! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Erika-Faye chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
i LOVED the conversation between Helena and Vinny about the sun, moon, ocean and tree lol it was so cute and for once Helena stood her ground and Vinny was the one shaken!

i can't believe we're so close to the end :(

have you decided whether you're going to continue straight on with this story of work on another yet?

can't wait for more :D

Erika.
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
I would totally pay $12 for your writing. Heck, I might even go for $15. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have someone update a chapter that leaves me somehow both satisfied with the content and waiting eagerly for more. Too many author update too much or not nearly enough, but your's are always just right and so, so satisfying to read. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm sorry that it's been so long since I reviewed, although, from the look of your review count, you haven't been missing me.

TBR
eaststar chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
I loved the metaphor about the quilt. However, the part in which Dru banishes Cindy seems so un-Drusillaish; even though that's what she deserved. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
xInkMusique chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
"So, have some Kleenex in supply because, hopefully, it’ll make you sad." hopefully? You want us to be sad? :O jk, I can't wait for the next chapter, but I don't really want it to come at the same time. It was a good ending to the story, all the stray ends wrapped up :) and as for my future love life... Someone I'm comfortable with and can always cheer me up and make me laugh :) but my love-life right now is non-existant.
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »