Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
Erika-Faye chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
i LOVED the conversation between Helena and Vinny about the sun, moon, ocean and tree lol it was so cute and for once Helena stood her ground and Vinny was the one shaken!

i can't believe we're so close to the end :(

have you decided whether you're going to continue straight on with this story of work on another yet?

can't wait for more :D

Erika.
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
I would totally pay $12 for your writing. Heck, I might even go for $15. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have someone update a chapter that leaves me somehow both satisfied with the content and waiting eagerly for more. Too many author update too much or not nearly enough, but your's are always just right and so, so satisfying to read. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm sorry that it's been so long since I reviewed, although, from the look of your review count, you haven't been missing me.

TBR
eaststar chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
I loved the metaphor about the quilt. However, the part in which Dru banishes Cindy seems so un-Drusillaish; even though that's what she deserved. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
xInkMusique chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
"So, have some Kleenex in supply because, hopefully, it’ll make you sad." hopefully? You want us to be sad? :O jk, I can't wait for the next chapter, but I don't really want it to come at the same time. It was a good ending to the story, all the stray ends wrapped up :) and as for my future love life... Someone I'm comfortable with and can always cheer me up and make me laugh :) but my love-life right now is non-existant.
LondonLi chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
First off: YEAH, CINDY'S BANISHED! And you did a great job creating a tense, expectant atmosphere. I can't wait to see what happens. Even though we know some things, you always do surprise us! By the way, have you give a try? I'm not sure if you've mentioned it, but it's run by HarperCollins and they sometimes actually publish the novels posted there.
miss-life chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
I think this chapter made Eve's death even more horrible and sad! But it was still very nice to see her happy and in love, or at least falling in love. I really hope she won't have to suffer when she'll die. I would want for her to die without knowing it, so her last memories would still be happy /

I'm going to cry so hard when she's going to die! Damn it!

As far as how I would like my love life to be? Well the ocean is quite nice, but I've always like the famous Notebook monologue. I want passion in my love and I believe you have to make some compromises too, you have to work at your relationship. But it's not hard to work at it, because you're doing it for your love.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
I thought the conversation about love was beautiful.

Helena was completely right. Though I'm not sure what I would pick, as I've never really thought about it, it does sound make-believe. I'll try to think of something by the next chapter, no sense in sprouting the first thing that comes to mind.

Honestly, I've been loving this story so much. I haven't reviewed in a while, but hell, most of the time, after I read a chapter, I need time for it to settle, and by then I completely forget about reviewing.

I know these chapters are all unedited for now, but mate, they're great, amazing. Frankly, I wouldn't even notice if you didn't tell us.

I really think your writing is improving, because every chapter seems better than the last one, no matter of the actual happenings, but I can't be sure if you've always been this good and I'm just happy to see a chapter or you're really getting better.

I do believe it's the latter, though. Your style is really rounding up nicely, it's a beauty to read. I really enjoy it. All your comparisons and metaphors really.. Do it, for me.

It's like you're mesmerizing us with words until you feel the need to put everything into perspective. And it snaps into focus. Effectively. For example, the part with Helena's time stalling, stopping, starting again with a snap.

It was, psh... Lovely.

To tell you the truth, I started listening to Enya and some neo-classical stuff while reading this. :)

Okay, so this review is kind of lame, but I just want to say the right thing, and I don't feel like it's coming out.

Anyway... Great job. I really hope that you start posting the Third Book right after this one is finished. I just might die from holding my breath otherwise. Then again, I'll wait regardless.

can't wait for more.

Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy~
miss-life chapter 31 . 9/11/2009
Oh my, Eve will die in the last chapter won't she? I've went and read the summary for the last book and the whole " But without her, what will I do? Nothing will be the same, and the blame is entirely mine." is, in my opinion, hintin that Eve will die. Plus you've already told us before ;)
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
I really liked Vinny in this chapter, even if he didn't say much. :D I knew Cindy wouldn't give up easily! Hahaha. And I have a feeling that a war's gonna start at the end of the book. :

Hope you update soon! :)
Xanthe P chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Yay, I'm glad to be counted as being part of your sunshine! :)

Whee, Helena was so awesome. Cinderella pretty much amazes me with her obstinance... can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
xInkMusique chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
So, eve's gonna die? :( aw. Another great chapter though :) I didn't really expect it, but i should have seen it coming. Cindy's not a person that'll back down easily. I'm a little confused with why they can't just banish Cindy and be done with it, although that'll probably change the story line a lot. Thanks for the update! :)
LondonLi chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
You know what I don't get? Why is Cinderella being allowed to roam free and spout off all this nonsense? No one actually LIKES her; she has no true hold on the throne; should she just be banished or thrown in a dungeon or something? Thanks for the update!
MuseofMagic chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
-gets out her stamp of approval and stamps it all over this chapter in bold velvety black ink- Need I say more?

~ Cait
TreeWhisperer chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter. And Vinny seems to have gotten over his brain damage in which he was mean to Helena! For that, I am thankful.

I'm happy for Aurora and Peter! They're getting what they deserve, some nice family time near the ocean. Though I'm curious as to what happens to Cindy. She doesn't seem like she'll change her habits anytime soon.

I can't wait until the next chapter!
Erika-Faye chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
this was a really good chapter :)

i wish Vinny and Helena had gotten the chance to dance though lol that would've been amusing! i'm sure Vinny would've come up with some way to make us all laugh at his teasing Helena.

can't wait for more :D