Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
Lucky-Gal-Alexia chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Hello! I'm a long time reader and 1st time poster! I created an account just to post here!

You've inspirted me to start writing myself! I remember when you 1st posted 'Or so the story goes'! It was AMAZING!

If you don't get an agent and don't get your stories published ( Crosses Fingers for you, I hope you do!), would you consider something like create space? I've always wanted to have a real hard copy of Or so the story goes to share with my friends that aren't computer savvy

Thanks again!
Red Warden chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Cindy dose not know when to quit. Honestly the woman has no shame. Helena has grown up so much, Aurora too. And I love that Cindy thought that Aurora was in love with Vinny. Dru would make a great Queen. Why dose she care so much for Cindy? Helena is going to find out what Vinny’s bargain is isn’t she, at the end of this book?
aureliasilver chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
*Sigh* I dont know if I'm ready for another story. There are so many potentially sad and depressing moments out there...not to mention character deaths *sniff*. But I will absolutely never forgive you if you leave us in the lurch and let too much time pass before you update! *squeal* SO awesome!
LateNiteRomance chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
O-M-G. I cannot express to you how much I loved this chapter! I'm so glad Dru is going to be Queen and all that. ITS SO EXCITING!

On another note, I'm glad Cindy got what was coming to her but on the other hand I did feel a bit sorry for her. Good ol' Dru still looking out for her, I love it.

Now on the Vinny and Helena part I absolutley adore them together and I cannot wait until they get together for good! Well, thanks for the wounderful chapter! YOU'RE AMAZING!
reachforit chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
VINNY AWESOMENESS! :3 I feel so bad for Cindy, though. Will SHE get her happily ever after?
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
Yay! An update!

Somehow I thought that Cindy was the main antagonist of this story. Guess not. :D Seeing her be more human in the sense that she's quite scarred with the loss of her parents made me understand why she was acting the way she did. :)

I loved how Vinny was in this chapter. He's finally being honest! \:D/

Hope you update soon! )
miss-life chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
I'm so anxious to read the ending and the third book! :D And Cindy deserved everything she got thrown at her!
xInkMusique chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
Yay update! I like the new Helena, she's much more witty and mature now. And she can finally fire back retorts at Vinny :D Thanks for the update!
Xanthe P chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
Aw! “Then you’re calling yourself a fool.”

SO cute. Good comeback, Helena!

I reallyreallyreally love this story. :)
dwpea chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
Bring on the scenes with Vinny and Helena!

It is written so well! i can imagine their tone of voice etc. Its all so natural! Haha i think i can read a book on just their interactions! But why is their dialogue ALWAYS cut off by some interrupting person!

Poor Cindy..i think she really does love Peter. Alex was more of a idealistic dream...i hope she gets a semi-happy ending ]

Thank you again for posting such a wonderful chapter. Keep it up!
Helenor chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Finally, Cindy has been defeated! Actually, I do feel sorry for her. Maybe she can reconcile with Peter. I miss Melina though and I am curious about this princess of Geraude. What is she like?
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Gah...don't tell me she's going to say his name when he kisses her awake! That's all I can guess. Tell me if I'm right? Vinny is a fool. Great chapter! Update!
Lady Mikomi chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Kya -spazz-

omgomgomg i LOVE this chapter. Its very...standard plot-resolvement-ish but it's a...moment of realization. And those are very wonderful. ) Melina...is beginning to scare me. But i'm glad that maybe a few of the kinks have been worked out, so that the new one's won't be quite so overwhelming. )

can't wait to see what comes out next! xD
littlerenren chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
great as always! and vinny tongue tied! i love it!
Erika-Faye chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
YAY!

i just love the lovey-dovey moments betweenn Helena and Vinny :)

this was a good chapter!

and it's nearly finished... then we're going to have to wait :(

can't wait for more though...

Erika