Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Is Eve gonna die? No!

Sorry I ruined your surprise...

Awsome chapter. Update!
dwpea chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
great chap, as usual.

wow, i'm really impressed at how realistic and complex their emotions are. eg. Cindy's personality is very consistent and Aurora can't just have a 360 degree personality change. And Helena really has gradually matured! Thus this chapter was really good!

keep it up!
eaststar chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
I like how you helped Cindy to live on in the story by giving her another goal- to try to destroy Drusilla's happiness. I'm looking forward to seeing her again!
Written chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
hey :)

okay, so I think I am all caught up now. I enjoyed these chapters, particularly the scene with aurora at the very end of this one, where she explains things to her mother. I think it's hard to be a "good" person, to innately change who you are, but it is possible to manually... I don't know, shift the way you look at the world. the way aurora seems to have done. I like how you handled that, especially her bitterness at the end despite everything. I'm a bitter, envious person at heart but it's something I've struggled for a lot of years with, and even though it's still there, it doesn't get the better of me anymore, so I can totally see this being true.

Cindy is really shameless in this chapter and I love it, because I don't want her to really change her ways, haha. but she totally got what she deserved... I just wonder what she'll do in the future.

I love your author notes because it kind of feels like you just can't keep secrets, haha. but I don't mind, because I'm one of those people who reads the end of the book before reading the beginning. I know, I'm backwards. but I get so aggravated with stories on FP, because I can't sneak around and read the end first! haha. so your little hints help me along :)

all right, ranting, I'm going to end this review now... I feel there's been enough random tangents here for one day :) sorry for not being around much this summer! I've definitely enjoyed reading. as always, you're an inspiration. I think the strength of your writing is the characters and their interactions. love it.
Lucky-Gal-Alexia chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Hello! I'm a long time reader and 1st time poster! I created an account just to post here!

You've inspirted me to start writing myself! I remember when you 1st posted 'Or so the story goes'! It was AMAZING!

If you don't get an agent and don't get your stories published ( Crosses Fingers for you, I hope you do!), would you consider something like create space? I've always wanted to have a real hard copy of Or so the story goes to share with my friends that aren't computer savvy

Thanks again!
Red Warden chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Cindy dose not know when to quit. Honestly the woman has no shame. Helena has grown up so much, Aurora too. And I love that Cindy thought that Aurora was in love with Vinny. Dru would make a great Queen. Why dose she care so much for Cindy? Helena is going to find out what Vinny’s bargain is isn’t she, at the end of this book?
aureliasilver chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
*Sigh* I dont know if I'm ready for another story. There are so many potentially sad and depressing moments out there...not to mention character deaths *sniff*. But I will absolutely never forgive you if you leave us in the lurch and let too much time pass before you update! *squeal* SO awesome!
LateNiteRomance chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
O-M-G. I cannot express to you how much I loved this chapter! I'm so glad Dru is going to be Queen and all that. ITS SO EXCITING!

On another note, I'm glad Cindy got what was coming to her but on the other hand I did feel a bit sorry for her. Good ol' Dru still looking out for her, I love it.

Now on the Vinny and Helena part I absolutley adore them together and I cannot wait until they get together for good! Well, thanks for the wounderful chapter! YOU'RE AMAZING!
reachforit chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
VINNY AWESOMENESS! :3 I feel so bad for Cindy, though. Will SHE get her happily ever after?
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
Yay! An update!

Somehow I thought that Cindy was the main antagonist of this story. Guess not. :D Seeing her be more human in the sense that she's quite scarred with the loss of her parents made me understand why she was acting the way she did. :)

I loved how Vinny was in this chapter. He's finally being honest! \:D/

Hope you update soon! )
miss-life chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
I'm so anxious to read the ending and the third book! :D And Cindy deserved everything she got thrown at her!
xInkMusique chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
Yay update! I like the new Helena, she's much more witty and mature now. And she can finally fire back retorts at Vinny :D Thanks for the update!
Xanthe P chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
Aw! “Then you’re calling yourself a fool.”

SO cute. Good comeback, Helena!

I reallyreallyreally love this story. :)
dwpea chapter 30 . 9/1/2009
Bring on the scenes with Vinny and Helena!

It is written so well! i can imagine their tone of voice etc. Its all so natural! Haha i think i can read a book on just their interactions! But why is their dialogue ALWAYS cut off by some interrupting person!

Poor Cindy..i think she really does love Peter. Alex was more of a idealistic dream...i hope she gets a semi-happy ending ]

Thank you again for posting such a wonderful chapter. Keep it up!
Helenor chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Finally, Cindy has been defeated! Actually, I do feel sorry for her. Maybe she can reconcile with Peter. I miss Melina though and I am curious about this princess of Geraude. What is she like?
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »