Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Gah...don't tell me she's going to say his name when he kisses her awake! That's all I can guess. Tell me if I'm right? Vinny is a fool. Great chapter! Update!
Lady Mikomi chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Kya -spazz-

omgomgomg i LOVE this chapter. Its very...standard plot-resolvement-ish but it's a...moment of realization. And those are very wonderful. ) Melina...is beginning to scare me. But i'm glad that maybe a few of the kinks have been worked out, so that the new one's won't be quite so overwhelming. )

can't wait to see what comes out next! xD
littlerenren chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
great as always! and vinny tongue tied! i love it!
Erika-Faye chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
YAY!

i just love the lovey-dovey moments betweenn Helena and Vinny :)

this was a good chapter!

and it's nearly finished... then we're going to have to wait :(

can't wait for more though...

Erika
MuseofMagic chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Awesome. Plain and simple! 3 more chapters you say? -is all nervous and excited- Can't wait
Red Warden chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Very nice. Vinny is so close to confessing he better get on that before it’s to late. Poor Lily I bet she is really excited for Chris to be a prince but also a little sad because she probably feels that now that he is a prince she is not good enough for him, but she is totally perfect for him.

I can’t wait till the end; I bet it’s going to be a real tear-jerker when Helena calls Vinny by his first name. Also what will Peter and Aurora do when Alex becomes king? Will they live in the palace or go some place else?
eaststar chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
I don't think that Cindy, who has been nothing but a spoiled brat all her life could change so easily. It doesn't make sense. Even though her parents may have been decent, I don't think it works that way. This chapter was a bit slow too. Otherwise, I have no other excuse to victimize your piece :)
LondonLi chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Thanks for the update; I've been to Authonomy before and it has a great format. It is apparently also plagerism-proof too, which is good news for your fabulous authors!
eaststar chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
I think that you've changed Aurora's character way too easily. I'm going to miss some of the spoiled brat in her. I love Lycan, he's probably my fav. I am really enjoying this.
LateNiteRomance chapter 29 . 8/27/2009
I'm so glad you updated! YAY! I'm sorry it took me awhile to review.

VINNY IS BACK! YAY! And I absolutly love that Alex is getting his kingdom back! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I have to say it's probably my fav! Although I did not expect Vinny to act like he did coming face to face with Helena after she escaped. Of course I expected him to act a lot more stand-off-ish. But I'm so glad the gang is all together again. YAY IM ALL SMILES!
reachforit chapter 29 . 8/26/2009
You are still awesome. :P So, tell us, would the ending be like, super happy or something a bit more morbid?
xxBloodxxRedxxRosexx chapter 29 . 8/26/2009
will aurora be in the third book
MuseofMagic chapter 29 . 8/26/2009
I promise to make this review short and not go off on a tangent... So... a good chapter, so happy to see Vinny back
Krissy chapter 29 . 8/26/2009
Thanks for answering my question btw! I gotta say, I'm looking forward to the drama and what's in store for Helena and Vinny.
Venomous Vengeance chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
YAY! Vinny at last! i like this chapter so much especially since most everyone Helena loves is here. i can't wait for the upcoming cat fight... or will there be? I'm just going to have to wait for the next chapter... which i'm pretty sure i might be able to do. maybe. no promises! anyways awesome chapter!
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »