Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light
MuseofMagic chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Awesome. Plain and simple! 3 more chapters you say? -is all nervous and excited- Can't wait
Red Warden chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Very nice. Vinny is so close to confessing he better get on that before it’s to late. Poor Lily I bet she is really excited for Chris to be a prince but also a little sad because she probably feels that now that he is a prince she is not good enough for him, but she is totally perfect for him.

I can’t wait till the end; I bet it’s going to be a real tear-jerker when Helena calls Vinny by his first name. Also what will Peter and Aurora do when Alex becomes king? Will they live in the palace or go some place else?
eaststar chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
I don't think that Cindy, who has been nothing but a spoiled brat all her life could change so easily. It doesn't make sense. Even though her parents may have been decent, I don't think it works that way. This chapter was a bit slow too. Otherwise, I have no other excuse to victimize your piece :)
LondonLi chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Thanks for the update; I've been to Authonomy before and it has a great format. It is apparently also plagerism-proof too, which is good news for your fabulous authors!
eaststar chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
I think that you've changed Aurora's character way too easily. I'm going to miss some of the spoiled brat in her. I love Lycan, he's probably my fav. I am really enjoying this.
LateNiteRomance chapter 29 . 8/27/2009
I'm so glad you updated! YAY! I'm sorry it took me awhile to review.

VINNY IS BACK! YAY! And I absolutly love that Alex is getting his kingdom back! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I have to say it's probably my fav! Although I did not expect Vinny to act like he did coming face to face with Helena after she escaped. Of course I expected him to act a lot more stand-off-ish. But I'm so glad the gang is all together again. YAY IM ALL SMILES!
reachforit chapter 29 . 8/26/2009
You are still awesome. :P So, tell us, would the ending be like, super happy or something a bit more morbid?
xxBloodxxRedxxRosexx chapter 29 . 8/26/2009
will aurora be in the third book
MuseofMagic chapter 29 . 8/26/2009
I promise to make this review short and not go off on a tangent... So... a good chapter, so happy to see Vinny back
Krissy chapter 29 . 8/26/2009
Thanks for answering my question btw! I gotta say, I'm looking forward to the drama and what's in store for Helena and Vinny.
Venomous Vengeance chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
YAY! Vinny at last! i like this chapter so much especially since most everyone Helena loves is here. i can't wait for the upcoming cat fight... or will there be? I'm just going to have to wait for the next chapter... which i'm pretty sure i might be able to do. maybe. no promises! anyways awesome chapter!
Hannah chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
YEAH! NEW CHAPTER! XD Lol, I find Aurora and Vinny's arguing adorable for some reason. And I'm soo happy that Alex and Dru are finally taking charge! I'm also glad that Helena finally slapped Vinny. He deserved it completely. BUT I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!

Awesome chapter!

Hannah/TreeWhisperer
xInkMusique chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Yay update! *launches update hounds onto her* that's what you get for not updating sooner. Jk, you're still a really fast updater :) thanks for the update!
Angelrobbins chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
Awesome chapter! I sort of wish Vinny had showed up while Helina was at the ball dancing with a guy. I would of loved to see his reaction.
XD chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
i loved it XD

did you get that publishing job? and if you are are your going to publish this series? i would to own my own copy of this story.

will there be a third book? and if so will that one be the last one?
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »