Reviews for The War to End All Wars
Insanity Found chapter 26 . 12/11/2009
hey man ural,ost there. great chapter. very very imaginative. u shud get ur works published
Insanity Found chapter 25 . 12/10/2009
“Call of Squad 8, we don’t have that kind of time.”

Error, error. flawed typing -D
bulletcereal chapter 42 . 6/22/2009
aw. you dick, oh well i thik i have the fitting ending in my brain. and yes...i will check out your new story, damn i still have to write fucking brutal diplomacy though, eh, oh well
Insanity Found chapter 39 . 4/24/2009
This really sucks! I FORGOT WHERE I LEFT OFF!
bulletcereal chapter 41 . 4/19/2009
hye, so this is the second to last chapter? no! oh well, i know that the next chapter is going to have some major ass kicking to the extreme. i can't wait for it, and this was a really awesome story. can't wait to read what's next.
bulletcereal chapter 40 . 4/5/2009
dang, this story is coming to a exiting climax, i really hope to see another chapter soon. im in north carolina until saturday, so i wont be able to update until i get back, but when i do i shall update, but nice chapter and i really want to see the big fight! anyways, once im done with h&gok i will start to write brutal diplomacy, i have to admit, i dont know where that story is headed yet.
bulletcereal chapter 39 . 3/31/2009
haly crap, only like six more chapters. is there gonna be some bigass fight? dude, i need more!
bulletcereal chapter 38 . 3/1/2009
yah, this was good, keep it up. nice battle sequence and i will look forward to the chapters to come. oh and ill probably update today.
bulletcereal chapter 37 . 2/27/2009
pretty fricken good. u are good at fighting scenes. well im gonna try to update sometime today or tomorrow
bulletcereal chapter 36 . 2/12/2009
wait, which part of the conversation should i be confused about. im confused about not being confused! well, still, it was a good chapter. how did it feel wrong?
DroptheBomb chapter 35 . 1/26/2009
Wow, another awesome chapter. Really, this one was just breathtaking, from the revelations, to the chase, to the cliffhanger, just wonderful! I loved it! I wonder who the new character is, and i can't wait to see more of the Blood Clan member.

P.s. I knew they'd run into some sort of monster. I'll bet he's an expirement gone wrong too huh? Well, i guess i'll find out later. Update soon!
DroptheBomb chapter 34 . 1/26/2009
Damn, this is so cool! I used to think the PARIAH were kind of lame, but now they're pretty much the coolest organization i've ever read about. Well, i can already tell they're going to be running into some deranged test subject somehow, so i can't wait.
DroptheBomb chapter 33 . 1/26/2009
You know, i really do love this story. Its probably the best i've read on Fictionpress. Well then, this was another great chapter. I'm pretty much hooked, and the Blood Clan is cool, i wish you'd elaborated a bit more on that.
DroptheBomb chapter 32 . 1/26/2009
Oh dude! I'm so glad you updated! And this is so awesome! Great job! I love the four new characters, they're all pretty cool. And even though i can already tell the Blood Clan dude is gonna be a bad guy, i think he's pretty awesome.
bulletcereal chapter 35 . 1/26/2009
i hate you, how dare you leave us with this. update son, i am really getting hooked now
91 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »