Reviews for Artistically Breaking the Rules
dv36muskan chapter 22 . 2/1/2018
This was a beautiful read!
dramababe chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Cool song I love switchfoot. Another great chapter Landon was super sweet with Dixie's younger brother. I have to go to class soon but I'm really interested so I'll continue later.
dramababe chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Lucky me the rain is pouring so I can't leave for class yet. This was awesome Dixie is very strong willed and I'm excited for her and Landon to get to know each other. Great chapter.
dramababe chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OOO lala great start I can't wait to dig my teeth into this but I'm on way to class so I'll read the other chapters when I get back but I the start I got the response to your review and had no idea that he had his own story so immediately had to check it out. You have a great eye for characters and character development and I admire that. Arrggg my education keeps getting into the way of my addiction to reading but I will continue this later.
raina-night chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
This was such a cute book!x
missingheath7908xcasey8107 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
wow and awww at the same time
missingheath7908xcasey8107 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
just started reading and I am already into it :)
HalfwayParanoid chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
Hi, I have to admit, this story is wonderful! It kept me in suspense and had me wondering what was going to happen next. Your characters were well defined and the plot was just spectacular. I was hooked after the first paragraph in the first chapter; it made me want to read more. I will start on the sequel becuase of this story; I just really want to know what happens between Dixie and Landon. My question though is, is Andrea still mad at Dixie, or did her new husband make her see the light? Anyways, wonder full story is all I have to say.
TaylorNamen chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
I read the whole story through, I wanted to apologize for not giving chapter-ly reviews, but I just kinda had to keep reading. Please forgive? Since i HAD to keep going I'm hoping you already know I loved the story, but in case you didn't gather: your story was awesome. I love love loved it. Can't wait to read the sequel. Awesome plot too.
Nephythys chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
Really liked your story. Damn cool. Am currently reading your sequel. A little too romantic for my taste, but not sappy. Pretty good writing.
caleb-levi14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
The review captured my attention, so here goes nothing. im gonna read it. )
jst me chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
I completely fell in love with this story It was amazing I could not stop reading it thank you for this story
mAcHiNe4231 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this is terrible. If your going to write musings about how you wish your life was keep it private or atleast attempt to make it a piece of literature instead of the ignorant teeny bopper that wants to be rich and the "best" at everything approach. There the book industry is already over flowing with crappy writting there's no need to add your own pathetic attempt of a story. I admit you do have potential to write something worth while. But this shouldn't have ever left word.
choco-rose chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
I cryed so meny times and I almost burnt the brownies I was making (and supposed to be watching) because of this great sadding and happy story . This is is one of the best stories I've read so far on fanfiction and...uhh I'm not good at this stuff but anyways I loved this story vary much...now usually I would ass any mistakes I found but I was crying so I wasnt really looking :PPP
angelove11 chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
wow i loved it im going to start to read the sequel :)
133 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »