Reviews for Artistically Breaking the Rules
luvsummer chapter 21 . 1/14/2010
Loved this! It was great. Keep up the good work! )
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 27 . 11/17/2009
i love love love you!

and im so excited to read the sequel

and anything else you post on here!

please do it soon im dying!*whispers no pressure*!

studentofwords chapter 27 . 11/17/2009
Can't wait for the sequel!
xoxhp chapter 26 . 11/3/2009
... now it's my turn to hold the teddy bear close and cry, the story of my dreams has just been completed, in the most amzing, incredible, simplest way ever. Sweetie, you KNOW HOW TO FREAKING WRITE (excuse my language)! You don't understand how much I will miss the feeling of excitement when I open my mailbox to see an update from Lullaby of the Unknown! I have never ever read such a story with SUCH MEANING! These characters really inspire me. And you know how you said that these characters made you breathe? Well I can definitely feel that in your writing. Just the way you describe the sunset makes me shiver with awe.

If you are really going to stick with your word for the sequel, then I will BE WAITING for that. I don't think I can praise this story anymore, and I don't think I can praise you as a writer - you've like I said probably 100x grown into such an incredible writer & really, YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS STORY TO GET PUBLISHED, I swear you will make MILLIONS OFF OF THIS! If you ever do write a book, please email me because I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN LOL! I wish you success in all your writings, I hope to hear from you soon. And to hear from my favorite characters in the whole entire world of fiction! I'm so happy that you finally "got them together". You're not a cliche writer who gives you an ending you'd expect. I swear, I begged you to get these two lovebirds together probably 15 chapters ago but you didn't - not until now. And what can I say, you chose the perfect timing. OMG I LOVED THIS AND SERIOUSLY, I AM waiting for your next story. Thank you so much for giving me the privilege of reading this story. It truly was an amazing experience :) Until next time,

xoxhp.
Lady R chapter 26 . 11/3/2009
I especially like the second half of this chapter when you started to include Dixie. I really like how it ended, it was hopeful. I agree that it is not over yet, and I look forward to the sequel.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 26 . 11/3/2009
love it!

im so sad its over!

i have a big gaping hole in my heart where this story used to be!

i don't know what i'll do now that this is over!

studentofwords chapter 26 . 11/3/2009
Beautiful, as always. Now, I have two tasks: A) rereading the whole thing to get the full effect and B) wait for the sequel to come out!
yamandra chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
I REALLY FEEL FOR SAM

TRING TO PROTECT HIS LTTLE SISTER BUT I YHINK HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO LET GO. xD
xoxhp chapter 25 . 9/15/2009
Aw! Oh my gosh, you don't understand how much that means to me - It actually makes feel like I've grown as a reviewer lolol! I am very honored to have read and reviewed your story though, you definitely deserve much more than the words of support I've given you. I honestly hope to see this story in headlines one day! That's how amazing it is. Reading this chapter, I felt so many different levels of emotion. I really connected/related to this chapter and you don't even realize the effect your words have on the readers! I was bawling by the time I scrolled down to the last sentence, seriously. I know I say this each and every single time but this chapter was freaking mind-boggling. It was so amazing that I could barely think straight afterword, like I said there was a rush of thoughts and emotions running through my head because IT WAS WRITTEN AND PLANNED OUT PERFECTLY! THE CHAPTER WAS PERFECT! You know exactly when to add lovey dovey stuff and YOU JUST DO EVERYTHING PERFECT. My english teacher would adore you to pieces. I just wanted to let you know that whatever you write, I know I will always love it. I absolutely love romance novels because of your story - so either way with a little love or a lot of it, you should know that this story is too addicting to stay away from. I think anther reason I was crying so much was because I thought the story was ending! And reading your post, thank God that it's NOT! I would've died. Seriously. This story keeps me sane lmfao and gives me hope for a lot of good, peaceful things in the world. Okay, I hope this is doing wonders for your ego because that just gives people more of a push to keep heading in the right path. So like I've said for the past million times, you've done an excellent job and I cant wait to hear more!
geminibaby6789 chapter 25 . 9/15/2009
Thanks for the chapter! Man, the ending was kinda sad. BUT it gives a little hope to the future. I didn't even notice that he took the bracelet from Dixie. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! :)
Marty Sunshine chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Another amazing chapter...Im hooked on DIxie and Landon! I want to see what happens...so im going to read
Marty Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I'm so intrigued. This is a great chapter so far...cant wait to read what happens next!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
i hope your happy you made me cry and now im all depressed

please update really soon!

studentofwords chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Beautiful. That's all I can say.
D R O P D E A D D A N I E L chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
I'm starting to fall in love with this story. It's so... I dunno how to describe it. It's really good. But the typos.. And use contractions when necessary. Teens don't say is not, they say isn't.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »