Reviews for Artistically Breaking the Rules
D R O P D E A D D A N I E L chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Okay, something other than ripping on your grammar/spelling. I really like this story so far because it's realistic. You've put a teen's vices in there, like alcohol, drugs, sex, whatever. But you don't put too much emphasis on it, so it's better than most stories. I also like how you develop the characters and the plot. Very nice. Other than that, just work on your editing. So far, I LOVE it.
D R O P D E A D D A N I E L chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I'm not trying to be mean, but there are a LOT of grammar/spelling errors. Mostly typos, but you need to re-read and edit before you post. This chapter was probably up ages and ages ago, but doesn't mean you can't edit it..
D R O P D E A D D A N I E L chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really like how this is starting off. But you have a feel grammar errors. Like when Dixie says "You're so full shit." Otherwise it's really, really good.
thisdizzydreamer chapter 24 . 8/23/2009
I love this story! Keep updating. And sorry, but Caleb is an a**. Seriously. I mean, I know Landon's all about lust. (Maybe.) But GR... Anyway. Keep updating. LOL.
studentofwords chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
Loving the whole story! Update soon!
ShineLikeAStar chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
I love this story!
studentofwords chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
I've been reading this almost non-stop for the past couple hours. I love the character development. The characters are so realistic, it almost seems like they ARE real. Keep up the great work!
geminibaby6789 chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
THanks for the chapter! Wow! Trials finally over! O...but there seems to be a well defined love triangle going on. Can't wait to find out what happens next! I wonder what Andrew named the lullaby. Update soon! :)
xoxhp chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
Again, you've ceased to never fail me lol. This chapter was brilliant, and like the previous chapters this ended quite terrficly (if that's how you spell it). You've grown so much as writer it's actually quite amazing. Like I said, a lot of meaning behind the words and behind the acts they committ.. I feel as though Landon himself is maturing slowly, and I'm beginning to think he is actually starting to feel something for Dixie? But then again, that's the vibe that has come off for me. I honestly hope that Landon and Dixie get together, I don't exactly LIKE Caleb but hey who am I to judge - it's your story. :) Alright well, I'm happy that you'll be updating sooner that this one, so I'll be waiting.. like I always have :-)
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 24 . 7/23/2009
I think u should write a trial scene n if u need help and I can totally help. I love law shows on TV and for the longest time when I was younger I wanted to be a lawyer, before I realized how much work went into being a lawyer. So just let me know if ya want help! Update SOON!

-Kia
SAKoi chapter 24 . 7/20/2009
I definitely think you should do at part of the trial in some way. Maybe even a flashback sort of thing. Not the whole thing since you're right, this story isn't about the trial. But the trial is still a big deal, especially for Landon. I think you could work a lot with Landon in the trial or at least expose some more of how he's feeling or how his feelings progress. You also did make a point in previous chapters that Landon felt that the trial was somewhat climactic. I'll be waiting! Please continue! I really like this story for the feel of honesty and emotion.
Lady R chapter 24 . 7/9/2009
I don't think you have to go into detail about the trial. Maybe just highlights, or Landon reflecting about what had happened. If Dixie is there, here thought on how it went down as well, I think, would be sufficient. Hope that helps.
Mary Chrys chapter 24 . 7/9/2009
I think you should write about the trial and include it in the story, but just hit the highlights, you know? I mean, the trial is important, so the important parts of it should be in there, because the characters will probably discuss after the fact and it will be nice to know what they're talking about. At the same time, no one wants to read a word-for-word transcript of a trial. So you can talk about Landon being questioned, the prosecuting attorney's case, and etc. But I don't think you should discuss every little detail.
FerretsRevolution chapter 24 . 7/9/2009
Aw, I was so hoping this was a new chapter :/

Anyway, I think if you can do a good job writing the trial, then write the trial. I was kind of hoping I'd get to see (read) the trial portion and you ex-nay-ing it would sadden me. Of course, I'm taking into consideration that even though you're an excellent writer, you might not be well versed in writing trial/legal scenes...at least I know I wouldn't be able to. I don't want you to kind of ruin the story by writing a mediocre trial scene. So if you think you can do the chapter justice, I'll be very happy to read and review it :)
Lady R chapter 23 . 6/11/2009
Your characters are so complex, I can't tell what is going to happen next. Although, I am really enjoying this!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »