Reviews for Artistically Breaking the Rules
xoxhp chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
my goodness. i love this story!

update soon! :]
schvinn chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
hii! i really like your story )

its fabulous, update son!

xoxox
WriterGurl123 chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
That was a nice thing that he did and even though she was being such a wench, she didn't deserve that from her sister. I'm glad that they're being nice, even if it is for a few minutes.

Post More Soon!
geminibaby6789 chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
Thanks for the great chapter! There was so much drama in here! I love it! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
WriterGurl123 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
I'm glad that Dixie is finally making friends even though she can be quite the bitch . The thing that bothers me is that she feels that she's the only one who has problems and that's not the case. I want Landon to really point that out to her, because then she can see how hypocritical she's being.

Post More Soon!
cath2356 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Wow, the whole 2 in college thing is the same with my family. Though there's only 5 of us, I totally can understand that. I'm loving this story!
geminibaby6789 chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
Hey! Thanks for the chapter! So Dixie finally meets the gang, but is that chemistry I see between her and Fred. And is Landon jealous of Fred? Hmm...very interesting. Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
i play the violin!
sakoi chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
pretty good. i like the characters, how Dixie's siblings are all different and how Landon tries to understand them somewhat. But please change "celloist" in your summary to "cellist".
geminibaby6789 chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
Thanks for the chapter! I'm loving it so far. Still a little confused about Dixie's past. Hope it gets revealed soon! Update soon!
geminibaby6789 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Thanks! Update soon!
bzchilakalak chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
hey! i really like your story. dixie is an amazing character. she has so much depth and although landon does too, she's my favorite. i also really like where the storyline is going. please keep writing
misery sister chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Great story so far! Keep it up! :D

Although you may want to accept anonymous reviews, it might get you more feedback. :)
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9