Reviews for Scarflets: Ron Aston Chronicles
Salmonster chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I think this is better than Bakugan!
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
SSJ Jolt chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
OK... I'm officially cringing now...

Honestly I don't even know why you posted this. Your desperately lacking in detail and depth. Not only that but you presentation is horrible. Once again I am awed by how badly your performing here.

I'm not flaming, I'm one of the few people around who will tell you to your face what someone's writing is like. If you where handing this in for an assignment I'd give you an F- for this.

Just take a few moments to look at some of the stuff I've written and aim to prove me wrong that your not a good writer. I CHALLENGE you to prove me wrong!
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
There was a lot of dialouge in this chapter and a few misspellings but nothing a good once-over couldn't fix. I look forward to your next chapter. I really like Zinthread and Ron a lot.
SSJ Jolt chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
You have a nice idea however it is hurt by your writing.

Quite simply you need to drasticly improve your grammer skills and extend your descriptions. What you have now is very staggered and difficult to read. You only managed to achieve 30 percent of the potential of that first chapter which I found rather disappointing.

I really want to see this story, and you, improve and grow. I can understand your new at writing, but understand then when you say 'I'm satisfied with this' you'll never achieve your potential.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
You've got this off to a great start! It's nice to see another story coming from you since I am growing to like your works. You remind me a lot of myself.