Reviews for Impulse
GlimmerFall chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
well, it was AMAZING! but I would just like to point out that Aphrodite actually is the goddess of sex... other than that... I liked it :

Aura
prongsi chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
this was lovee :))
Marie Charlotte chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was REALLY sweet!
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was such a cute one-shot. I normally don't read the one or two-shots that are floating around, but after having read this, it's making me re-think that. Heh.

I loved the conversation between Rhys and Dawn and thought it was adorably awkward. And I also liked how you didn't have her be just some stuttering, spacey girl. Her temper flared, which was awesome because the ones you love (or even like) tend to drive you a little nuts sometimes.

It really was awesome. Great job! :D
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i love Greeks Gods too!:D

and i love this story just as much!

:D:D
chocolate and bananas chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Cliche; but still nice (:
CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love this story because it has TONS of witty word play in it. That makes me happy. Also the correlation between what they say: such as throwing the same sentences back in one another's faces and the whole "tree" and "bike" thing. Heh! My favorite part was when Dawn was like: "I'm pretty sure that Apollo and Aphrodite were related." That was hilarious! I also liked how she "crashed" into him. I'm twenty and I still engage in spinning around in circles with my eyes closed from time to time. The only thing I wasn't a big fan of was just after she bumped into him and she was describing him: popular but aloof, humorous and serious, etc. I didn't think that it flowed very well with the story. But yea . . . great short. Made me laugh!

Cassandra
Hidden Flowers chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty, love and sexual DESIRE, and Apollo was the god of sex, handsomeness, and the sun. Aphrodite was his aunt, and there /are/ obscure stories of their having sex.

Okay, that's just gross. Those Greeks were way too loose about these matters...yuck.

-Penn
Flawless Storm chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
It was cute. I liked it.
Wedgiee chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
amazing :)
Bleucrystale05 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I love it! XD.. that's something that could happen to me (crashing to someone). but not the spinning part though. although i MIGHT do it. you'll never know. and maybe i'd get to meet a Rhys myself.. ;D

nah.. i hope..XD i dont have any crushes.. D:

anyway.. I LOVE IT! :D
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
's so cute...ESPECIALLY when he says “And you, love, are the most beautiful woman I have ever known.”I LOVE THIS STORY...;)
HiddenRoses.BlankPages chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh, wow. You write some of the best one-shots I've ever read! Awesome job! Keep writing.
Aaerie chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
fggylb
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Haha, who doesn't love a cliché?
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »