Reviews for Impulse
Aww! So cute!

I absolutely loved it :)

Great job :D
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Loved it. That most def most an impluse.
loves him chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was absolutely adorable.

I loved the banter between them and the repetition of their conversation.

One thing though: "He smirked. “Why not? It’s a free country, after all, isn’t it?” He asked, throwing my previous works back at me. I rolled my eyes."

I think it should be 'words' instead of 'works'. Other than that, great oneshot!
gum is yum chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This was really cute! I actually laughed at some of the parts. I love goofy/silly people, and this one-shot had two. :)
Hyperroll chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
well written, original, adorable, and lovely.

nice work, added to favs.
deletingbcfictiondidn'thelp chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Gah! I was nearly run over a bike too! Except there was no cute crush to pull me out of the way and I just jumped back when it was right in front of me and sprained my ankle...so yeah...

A really good story ,overall 5 stars! :)
glamoureste chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
AW...! Oh my goodness.. AW that is so cute.

i think the whole "sex god" thing was brilliant.

my favorite line was the one where she was like, "aphrodite and apollo are kinda related."

hahaha...

but super cute story! :]
d666lisa chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I adore this story, it's very well written and extremely cute :)
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
From what I know Apollo is the god of music and the sun. Both of them have the same father, Zeus, too.

So maybe none of them is a greek sex god put phew- who cares?

Very sweet & funny!
beeyouteefull chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Sweet, wonderful, perfect! Just the right amount of romance and humor! Now I'm going to go spin around crazily on beautiful spring days and hope that it works for me!
anitsirK chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aw...that was cute. :) Short and sweet... Exactly what people need to brighten up sad days. Hahahaha...
x3life chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
aw this was so cute!
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow.

That was amazing!

I laughed so hard at the whole "tree" and "bike" thing.

I loved it!
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aww, I loved it, faves!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Hahaha. Crashing into things is something I'm quite good at. XD So I can understand this bunch of crashing-ness.

Creative/original, cute/fluffy, and cliche (really really cliche), but well-written so that I don't mind at all, in fact, I love it all. (: I do kinda like the surprise "oh-I-like-you-too" at the end, and the comparisons to Greek gods are quite fun. (: Love, love, love. Love xoxluurve for adding it to our c2 and you of course for writing it. (:
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »