Reviews for between the lyrics
Maverick Grey chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
B-E-A-UTIFUL! I adore this.
stained blue chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
the descriptions are beautiful,

like the perfect summer romance.

nice (and trying not to go all cynical

and pessimistic i'm just going to leave

the review here.)
ash the arsnist chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
The imagery in the piece was absolutely outstanding - it really does create the most beautiful picture in my mind. There'd really be no point in picking out my favorite lines, solely because the whole piece flows together perfectly and to tear a part from the whole would only minimize the beauty. Amazing work. Definitely an addition to my favorites list.
simply meg chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I was deeply touched by this poem. There's very few good writers on this website (unfortunately) and you are one of them. As I'm a lyrical lover as well as a lover of lyrics, I could not help but reread this poem and smile. You chose all the right undertones of musical lyrics and placed them beautifully into verse.

I have to say that my favourite lines have to be "and put 'i love you' on repeat." because of the reality of musical lyrics and their over-use of the phrase 'I love you'. As well as "i'll capture your laughter in a corked bottle stained red" because I've strangely always associated laughter with the colour red.

Lastly, I would like you to note that this is your second poem on my favourite stories list. Congrats.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Oh, that is beautiful. I love "peppermint lips." A strange and vibrant image. Really nicely done. Keep writing! :)
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
great piece. I loved it.

Faith
123454321 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
First off, thanks for putting what 'aquila' meant at the bottom of the page so I didn't have to google it. And very nice usage of that word, by the way. That was probably my favorite line because of the mental image it gave me.

One thing that irked me (because I'm in love with grammar) is you punctuated everything correctly, but failed to use capital letters where necessary. This may be how you intended it, but I'm just letting you know my feelings. (And it was the only negative thing I could find to say about this piece.)

-J.A.

Courtesy of the review marathon (link on profile).
right2reality chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Beautiful... that's all there is to say :)

-right2reality